RLF's Country fried Abstract Music thread

Here's a couple for you Mother Jones:

What's 'country abstract' music?

Does it matter? Are you going to enjoy the music, and post some of your favorite music or are you going to ask questions. BTW where does it say anything about Abstract Country Music?

Good song.

Honestly you are one of the last folks I expected to listen to country. I guess that says more about me than you.

I know that's right. I'd of never guessed she listened to Country music. I guess that says a lot about having preconceived notions about someone.

Honestly you are one of the last folks I expected to listen to country. I guess that says more about me than you.

I really listen to just about anything as long as there is talent and it makes me feel something. My cd and mp3 collection is so varied you would not believe it belonged to just one person.

I really listen to just about anything as long as there is talent and it makes me feel something. My cd and mp3 collection is so varied you would not believe it belonged to just one person.

As someone whose spectrum goes from Dr Dre to Mozart and everything in between nothing would surprise me. :lol:

Bout the only thing I don't listen to is rap. I have no use for that ignorant music. In fact the only reason I even have any rap songs I like, is cause I did time in Juvie, and that is all the hoodlums listened to on the pod. I was the only white boy on that pod. Growing up the only music my Pal would let me listen 2 was Country, and on occasion some rock and roll from the 50's. I am sure if my Dad knew on occasion I listened to Hard rock or "Devil Music" as he called it he certainly wouldn't of approved, and I'd of been lucky just to lose my radio privledges, most likely he'd of busted my stereo, and beat my ass as well .

Since you just discovered them I'll hit you up with another from The Lacs....

That one is ok, not sure if it will ever become one of my favs tho.

You have to find the stuff they would never play on the radio. The top ten rap sucks. Here is one for you. Just listen I think you will really like it, even if he is black.

that was a good song. Still don't like rap as a genre. Most of them are ignorant, calling woman Bitches and hoes. Talking about Gang banging, Using Drugs, growing up in the "hood" etc. There isn't many rap songs out there that promote a positive attitude towards woman, and life in general. Like I said almost all rap is ignorant.

here is one of my favorite modern bluegrass bands

I hate the fact that Country Western as a genre has moved more towards pop these days. I'd rather have Country western Die out, than have it bastardized by some of these so called Country singers. They've sold out their followers, simply to make a fucking buck. I Also do not like how more and more Niggers are becoming Country singers. Yes I know Charlie Pride was a Nigger and a Supposed Great Country Singer, but I'd rather keep all niggers out of Country Music.

that was a good song. Still don't like rap as a genre. Most of them are ignorant, calling woman Bitches and hoes. Talking about Gang banging, Using Drugs, growing up in the "hood" etc. There isn't many rap songs out there that promote a positive attitude towards woman, and life in general. Like I said almost all rap is ignorant.

like I said the top ten, played on the radio, mass marketed stuff really sucks. I can't stand to listen to it, the things they say about women. The things women in say isn't any better. I was flipping through the radio and heard some woman sing "twerking it for daddy" and I almost threw up.

I hate the fact that Country Western as a genre has moved more towards pop these days. I'd rather have Country western Die out, than have it bastardized by some of these so called Country singers. They've sold out their followers, simply to make a fucking buck. I Also do not like how more and more Niggers are becoming Country singers. Yes I know Charlie Pride was a Nigger and a Supposed Great Country Singer, but I'd rather keep all niggers out of Country Music.

The Punch Brothers are not country or western they are Bluegrass. One of them won the MacArthur genius award for his mandolin playing and what he brings to it. Bluegrass is Appalachian with it's roots in Europe.

You know we have to agree to disagree on the latter half of that statement. I judge based on behavior and culture, not skin color.

The Punch Brothers are not country or western they are Bluegrass. One of them won the MacArthur genius award for his mandolin playing and what he brings to it. Bluegrass is Appalachian with it's roots in Europe.

You know we have to agree to disagree on the latter half of that statement. I judge based on behavior and culture, not skin color.

With all due respect, I know the difference between Country and Bluegrass. I was simply giving my opinion to you on on the current state of Country Music. I am sorry, but I do not like Negros. I would go as far as to state I hate the Negro Race. I know I am not suppose to hate, but I do hate Negros.

With all due respect, I know the difference between Country and Bluegrass. I was simply giving my opinion to you on on the current state of Country Music. I am sorry, but I do not like Negros. I would go as far as to state I hate the Negro Race. I know I am not suppose to hate, but I do hate Negros.

Country has become Southern Guitar Rock.

I don't expect to change your opinion about race. I suspect Daddy beat that one in pretty deep, and there are not enough exceptions to disprove your rules.

Country has become Southern Guitar Rock.

I don't expect to change your opinion about race. I suspect Daddy beat that one in pretty deep, and there are not enough exceptions to disprove your rules.

I love Steel Guitars and Acoustic Guitars, I am not a big fan of Electric guitars. Here is an example of the kind of guitars I like: