Øbama Visits Irish Elementary School

dude WTF is your obsession with magic 8 balls...oiuja boards and fkn dartboards?

for like 2 years the same shit...are you that fkn simple that you can come up with ANYTHING better?...I dunno obama with a pair of dicks for devil horns!.

ya see original...and thats off the top of my head, not to mention I am at least 3/4 crocked right now!

do fkn better...its getting pathetic

I think it's time for the mods to get involved with this poster. He's nothing more than a self serving little twerp. I enjoy reasonable debates on current topics, but his guy has yet to post a sensible thread.

so it's called an "issue" now?

Asshole - all of my satire is current and relevant. It's not my fault that Barack Øbama is an empty suit puppet politician who just does what he's told. So, all his "decisions" are made as though he throws darts at a dartboard, uses a Ouija board, or shakes up a magic 8ball.Picture+1.jpg

homo

Ba wa ha ha ha! Typical libby! Whines and cries about gay rights - then tries to insult me with a homophobic slur!

Ba wa ha ha ha!Ba wa ha ha ha!Ba wa ha ha ha!Ba wa ha ha ha!Ba wa ha ha ha!Ba wa ha ha ha!Ba wa ha ha ha!Ba wa ha ha ha!Ba wa ha ha ha!Ba wa ha ha ha!Ba wa ha ha ha!Ba wa ha ha ha!Ba wa ha ha ha!Ba wa ha ha ha!Ba wa ha ha ha!Ba wa ha ha ha!Ba wa ha ha ha!Ba wa ha ha ha!Ba wa ha ha ha!

Asshole - all of my satire is current and relevant. It's not my fault that Barack Øbama is an empty suit puppet politician who just does what he's told. So, all his "decisions" are made as though he throws darts at a dartboard, uses a Ouija board, or shakes up a magic 8ball.

OK, here's the question.

Who is it that tells him what to do ? You say he does what he's told. Who tells him ?

As for your satire, it gets old after to first 111 or so identical posts.

OK, here's the question.

Who is it that tells him what to do ? You say he does what he's told. Who tells him ?

As for your satire, it gets old after to first 111 or so identical posts.

Who is it that tells him what to do ? Vallerie Jarrett

The theme of my satire is consistent: That Barack Øbama is an empty suit puppet politician who just does what he's told. So, all his "decisions" are made as though he throws darts at a dartboard, uses a Ouija board, or shakes up a magic 8ball. But to say my satire are identical is a gross exaggeration you fucking liar!

obama-desktop-hd-wallpaper-wallpaper-113