We Have to Help these Poor Noble People!

I hope you all REALIZE, why we must ONCE AGAIN , for the FOURTH TIME, allow 20 Million Non-Americans, who KNOWINGLY AND INTENTIONALLY BROKE OUR LAWS AND LAUGHED AT OUR RIGHT TO BE A SOVERIGN NATION, we MUST ALLOW THEM, TO BECOME FULL CITIZENS, WITH ALL RIGHTS TO VOTE, TO COLLECT WELFARE, AND TO TAKE THE JOB OF AN AMERICAN- BORN, BRED, AND LIFE-LONG CITIZEN.

Well, we HAVE to........... - WHY?

Well, it's SIMPLE. Just listen to the Democrats, especially the Obama Administration.

"We must allow these Noble People to come out of the shadows!".."These Poor People deserve a CHANCE!"

"Come out of the shadows!......Come out of the shadows!......"

WHAT FUCKING SHADOWS???...

THEY ARE STANDING RIGHT IN FRONT OF EVERY 7-11, WAITING TO STEAL CONSTRUCTION JOBS FROM AMERICANS!

THEY ARE IN THE EMERGENCY ROOM, WITH 5 LITTLE ONES TRAILING BEHIND THEM, ALL WITH SNOT IN THEIR NOSES, CRYING!..

THEY ARE CLOGGING UP THE EMERGENCY ROOMS WITH 5 SNIFFLING BABIES!!

AND SOME, THROUGH THE MAGIC OF PHONY SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBERS, ARE IN THE WELFARE OFFICES, WHERE THEY GET TRANSLATORS,(OR, MOST STATE WORKERS HAVE TO SPEAK SPANISH, NOW, ANYWAY!)

hey, LOOK!........LOOK AT ALL THESE PEOPLE "IN THE SHADOWS!"...WAITING FOR WELFARE!

20130115_051233_AP212545424808_500.jpg

A Person who LOVES their country, wants to PROTECT ITS BORDERS.

A Person who wants to "Fundamentally Transform" their country, we would assume, HATES the way it currently operates, Constitutionally, and desires to "Fundamentally Tranform" it, by REFUSING TO PROTECT ITS BORDERS.

FOUR TIMES, NOW, the Liberals in our Govt., in BOTH Parties, have TOLD THE AMERICAN PEOPLE:

"Just this ONE LAST TIME!...Just allow THESE 20 MILLION TO COME IN, GIVE JUST THESE 20 MILLION AMNESTY, AND THEN, WE WILL PROTECT THE BORDERS!"

And just like Suicidal lemmings, they lead the MORONS of America to the Cliff, and say, "Just jump this ONE LAST TIME, and THEN we will protect the BORDERS, WHICH WE ARE LEGALLY AND CONSTITUTIONALLY MANDATED TO DO, ANYWAY, WHICH WE HAVE BEEN REFUSING TO DO, ALL THIS TIME!"

The HOME NATIONS, of these Mexicans, and Central American ILLEGAL LAW-BREAKERS--- Do you KNOW WHAT WOULD HAPPEN, IF YOU WENT THERE, AND TRIED TO DO THE SAME THING THEIR CITIZENS DO TO US?

THAT'S RIGHT!..YOU WOULD SIT AND ROT, OR BE RAPED, IN A FILTHY PRISON CELL!

THOSE COUNTRIES, DO NOT ALLOW, THE SELF-DESTRUCTIVE BEHAVIOR, THAT IDIOTIC AMERICAN LIBERALS WANT!

YES, and the AMERICAN PEOPLE, BORN HERE, or LEGAL IMMIGRANTS WHO OBEYED THE LAW, WAITED IN LINE, AND LEARNED ENGLISH, wll, I guess THEY JUST AREN'T AS "NOBLE", as the Foreign Invaders, who IMPREGNATE THEIR FEMALES, PUSH THEM OVER THE TEXAS, CALIFORNIA AND ARIZONA BORDERS IN THE DEAD OF NIGHT, SO THEY CAN DROP THEIR "ANCHOR BABY HERE, IN AMERICA, where, because of a STUPID, OBSOLETE LAW, the baby is AUTOMATICALLY A CITIZEN, WHETHER ITS PARENTS ARE DRUG-SMUGGLING MURDERERS, OR NOT!

These PURPOSEFUL AND INTENTIONAL LAW-BREAKERS AND IGNORERS OF AMERICAN SOVERIGNTY ARE MORE NOBLE, THAN US!

THAT IS WHY WE MUST ALLOW THEM, TO FURTHER DESTROY ,OUR EMERGENCY ROOMS, PUBLIC SCHOOLS, CONSTRUCTION, CARPENTRY, DRYWALL, LANDSCAPING, AND OTHER JOB OPPORTUNITIES FOR AMERICANS, WORKING FOR $5 AN HOUR LESS, UNDER THE TABLE, NO TAXES!!

Yes, yes, the Democrats are ONLY CONCERNED, about these "Poor, Noble people"!

It COULDN'T BE, that the Democraps ONLY ARE LOOKING, WITH THE EVIL GREED FOR POWER, A NEVER-ENDING POWER, OF HAVING 20 MILLION MORE WELFARE-VOTES, EVERY ELECTION!

IT COULDN'T BE.................could it???

hey, here's some MORE, "In the Shadows"!

But THESE people in the shadows", say that YOU are in THEIR COUNTRY, AND SHOULD GET OUT!......

NICE, HUH, THAT THEY CAN SAY ALL THAT "FROM THE SHADOWS", as Democraps tell us!illegalstudents.jpg

20 million more voters?

why didn't the GOP think of that

Idunno, "why the GOP didn't think of that".................

Maybe, because most of them actually BELIEVE, in that piece of paper called "The Constitution", that Millions of Americans have BLED FOR AND DIED, TO PROTECT.

maybe, because unlike the average SCUM, SMELLY, STINKING PIECE-OF-SHIT DEMOCRAP, THEY ACTUALLY HONOR, AND UPHOLD, THE OATH THEY TOOK, TO "PRESERVE, PROTECT, AND DEFEND THE CONSTITUTION."

But then, I wouldn't expect a scummbag, blind, head-in-the-sand "My Democrap Party is MORE IMPORTANT, than the Future of this Nation" sheep, to understand what I'm talking about.

Maybe, because they believe in something MORE IMPORTANT than POLITICS, like our Ambassador Chris Stevens did, and like those 3 Navy seals did, the ones that Obama gave their lives away, to Terrorist Scumm Islamic murdering scumm, in Benghazi....

Maybe that.

Idunno, "why the GOP didn't think of that".................

Maybe, because most of them actually BELIEVE, in that piece of paper called "The Constitution", that Millions of Americans have BLED FOR AND DIED, TO PROTECT.

nahh - that's not it

they are just too damn dumb

Maybe, because they believe in something MORE IMPORTANT than POLITICS, like our Ambassador Chris Stevens did, IN BENGHAZI, and like those 3 Navy SEALS did, the ones that Obama gave their lives away, to Terrorist Scumm Islamic murdering scumm, in Benghazi....

Maybe that.

20 million more voters?

why didn't the GOP think of that

Zarq,

They did. Progs have no standards though. These poor fucks match that description.

If it did not place a burden, such as it will, bringing them in after a background check (that liberals love) . . . I'd find it easy to accept them.

They'd have to assimilate to our culture and reject the piece of crap culture they obviously don't want to be part of anymore.

********************************************************************************************

But then, I wouldn't expect a scummbag, blind, head-in-the-sand "My Democrap Party is MORE IMPORTANT, than the Future of this Nation" SHEEP, to understand what I'm talking about.

no

that's not it

way back - before outsourcing overseas - the corporate masters needed cheap labor, since they ran outa n$ggers long ago -

and now we are stuck with the illegals like we are stuck with the n$ggers

But THESE people in the shadows", say that YOU are in THEIR COUNTRY, AND SHOULD GET OUT!......

NICE, HUH, THAT THEY CAN SAY ALL THAT "FROM THE SHADOWS", as Democraps tell us!illegalstudents.jpg

The sign they hold up ignores a couple of historical facts. So to this "idiot banner waving" I say, Fuck 'em.

The true history of LOTS of people globally fit this horseshit claim. Fuck 'em.

Where did Mexicans come from - Aztecs? Fuck 'em.

help for the poor people everywhere.

CONDOMS.

:D

hey, Zero, I got a question for ya!

What would you think, if all Conservatives AGREED TO MAKE ALL CURRENT ILLEGALS INSTANT CITIZENS?

All we need, is a SIGNED STATEMENT FROM EACH ONE, WITH THEIR PHOTO AND FINGERPRINTS, AND AN AGREEMENT THAT THEY CANNOT VOTE UNTIL 2024.

It should be FINE, with Democraps, right?

Cuz, ALL YOU WANT, IS TO "Help these poor noble people come out of the shadows," right?

HYPOCRITE, LYING SCUMM.

hey, Zero, I got a question for ya!

What would you think, if all Conservatives AGREED TO MAKE ALL CURRENT ILLEGALS INSTANT CITIZENS?

All we need, is a SIGNED STATEMENT FROM EACH ONE, WITH THEIR PHOTO AND FINGERPRINTS, AND AN AGREEMENT THAT THEY CANNOT VOTE UNTIL 2024.

It should be FINE, with Democraps, right?

Cuz, ALL YOU WANT, IS TO "Help these poor noble people come out of the shadows," right?

HYPOCRITE, LYING SCUMM.

but they wouldn't be real citizens if they couldn't vote until whenever

Just in case you may have missed it, before................(From your "Full-Service Commentator", jonstewart)

YES, and the AMERICAN PEOPLE, BORN HERE, or LEGAL IMMIGRANTS WHO OBEYED THE LAW, WAITED IN LINE, AND LEARNED ENGLISH, well, I guess THEY JUST AREN'T AS "NOBLE", as the Foreign Invaders,

who IMPREGNATE THEIR FEMALES, PUSH THEM OVER THE TEXAS, CALIFORNIA AND ARIZONA BORDERS IN THE DEAD OF NIGHT, SO THEY CAN DROP THEIR "ANCHOR BABY" HERE, IN AMERICA, where, because of a STUPID, OBSOLETE LAW, the baby is AUTOMATICALLY A CITIZEN, WHETHER ITS PARENTS ARE DRUG-SMUGGLING MURDERERS, OR NOT!

I hope you all REALIZE, why we must ONCE AGAIN , for the FOURTH TIME, allow 20 Million Non-Americans, who KNOWINGLY AND INTENTIONALLY BROKE OUR LAWS AND LAUGHED AT OUR RIGHT TO BE A SOVERIGN NATION, we MUST ALLOW THEM, TO BECOME FULL CITIZENS, WITH ALL RIGHTS TO VOTE, TO COLLECT WELFARE, AND TO TAKE THE JOB OF AN AMERICAN- BORN, BRED, AND LIFE-LONG CITIZEN.

Well, we HAVE to........... - WHY?

Well, it's SIMPLE. Just listen to the Democrats, especially the Obama Administration.

"We must allow these Noble People to come out of the shadows!".."These Poor People deserve a CHANCE!"

"Come out of the shadows!......Come out of the shadows!......"

WHAT FUCKING SHADOWS???...

THEY ARE STANDING RIGHT IN FRONT OF EVERY 7-11, WAITING TO STEAL CONSTRUCTION JOBS FROM AMERICANS!

THEY ARE IN THE EMERGENCY ROOM, WITH 5 LITTLE ONES TRAILING BEHIND THEM, ALL WITH SNOT IN THEIR NOSES, CRYING!..

THEY ARE CLOGGING UP THE EMERGENCY ROOMS WITH 5 SNIFFLING BABIES!!

AND SOME, THROUGH THE MAGIC OF PHONY SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBERS, ARE IN THE WELFARE OFFICES, WHERE THEY GET TRANSLATORS,(OR, MOST STATE WORKERS HAVE TO SPEAK SPANISH, NOW, ANYWAY!)

hey, LOOK!........LOOK AT ALL THESE PEOPLE "IN THE SHADOWS!"...WAITING FOR WELFARE!

A Person who LOVES their country, wants to PROTECT ITS BORDERS.

A Person who wants to "Fundamentally Transform" their country, we would assume, HATES the way it currently operates, Constitutionally, and desires to "Fundamentally Tranform" it, by REFUSING TO PROTECT ITS BORDERS.

FOUR TIMES, NOW, the Liberals in our Govt., in BOTH Parties, have TOLD THE AMERICAN PEOPLE:

"Just this ONE LAST TIME!...Just allow THESE 20 MILLION TO COME IN, GIVE JUST THESE 20 MILLION AMNESTY, AND THEN, WE WILL PROTECT THE BORDERS!"

And just like Suicidal lemmings, they lead the MORONS of America to the Cliff, and say, "Just jump this ONE LAST TIME, and THEN we will protect the BORDERS, WHICH WE ARE LEGALLY AND CONSTITUTIONALLY MANDATED TO DO, ANYWAY, WHICH WE HAVE BEEN REFUSING TO DO, ALL THIS TIME!"

The HOME NATIONS, of these Mexicans, and Central American ILLEGAL LAW-BREAKERS--- Do you KNOW WHAT WOULD HAPPEN, IF YOU WENT THERE, AND TRIED TO DO THE SAME THING THEIR CITIZENS DO TO US?

THAT'S RIGHT!..YOU WOULD SIT AND ROT, OR BE RAPED, IN A FILTHY PRISON CELL!

THOSE COUNTRIES, DO NOT ALLOW, THE SELF-DESTRUCTIVE BEHAVIOR, THAT IDIOTIC AMERICAN LIBERALS WANT!

YES, and the AMERICAN PEOPLE, BORN HERE, or LEGAL IMMIGRANTS WHO OBEYED THE LAW, WAITED IN LINE, AND LEARNED ENGLISH, wll, I guess THEY JUST AREN'T AS "NOBLE", as the Foreign Invaders, who IMPREGNATE THEIR FEMALES, PUSH THEM OVER THE TEXAS, CALIFORNIA AND ARIZONA BORDERS IN THE DEAD OF NIGHT, SO THEY CAN DROP THEIR "ANCHOR BABY HERE, IN AMERICA, where, because of a STUPID, OBSOLETE LAW, the baby is AUTOMATICALLY A CITIZEN, WHETHER ITS PARENTS ARE DRUG-SMUGGLING MURDERERS, OR NOT!

These PURPOSEFUL AND INTENTIONAL LAW-BREAKERS AND IGNORERS OF AMERICAN SOVERIGNTY ARE MORE NOBLE, THAN US!

THAT IS WHY WE MUST ALLOW THEM, TO FURTHER DESTROY ,OUR EMERGENCY ROOMS, PUBLIC SCHOOLS, CONSTRUCTION, CARPENTRY, DRYWALL, LANDSCAPING, AND OTHER JOB OPPORTUNITIES FOR AMERICANS, WORKING FOR $5 AN HOUR LESS, UNDER THE TABLE, NO TAXES!!

Yes, yes, the Democrats are ONLY CONCERNED, about these "Poor, Noble people"!

It COULDN'T BE, that the Democraps ONLY ARE LOOKING, WITH THE EVIL GREED FOR POWER, A NEVER-ENDING POWER, OF HAVING 20 MILLION MORE WELFARE-VOTES, EVERY ELECTION!

IT COULDN'T BE.................could it???

I count 14 US citizens. I count 30 in this picture.

work.jpg

I count 5 in this picture.

OccupyWallStreetChampagne.jpg

Were you trying to get a total count by looking at pictures?

They're actually not in their homeland, unless they're full blooded Indian. Most Hispanics are mainly white (Spanish) decent, with maybe a little Central American Indian blood. The Spanish invaded Mexico and stole it from the Aztecs back in the 1500s. So if they have even a drop of white blood, they're not in their "homeland" - they should leave and give it back to those of pure Aztec decent.

but they wouldn't be real citizens if they couldn't vote until whenever

AS WELL THEY SHOULD NOT BE "REAL CITIZENS"!

THEY SHOULD BE IN JAIL, AWAITING DEPORTATION!

AS I ASKED LAST WEEK, ZERO-

IF THE HOSPITALS ARE FALLING APART, AND 5-HOUR E.R. WAITS, NOW-

IF THE PUBLIC SCHOOLS ARE SHIT, AND "JOHNNY CAN'T READ, NOW-

IF 51% OF AMERICANS ARE ON THE GOVT. DOLE NOW,

IF WE ARE HEADED FOR BANKRUPTCY AS A NATION NOW,

HEADED THE "WAY OF GREECE" NOW, -

HOW GREAT IS IT GOING TO BE, WITH 20 MILLION MORE, MANY WHO ARE UNEDUCATED, CAN'T SPEAK ENGLISH, WILL IMMEDIATELY RUN FOR THE WELFARE OFFICE, A CHECK, FREE MEDICAL, WITH THOUSANDS OF HISPANIC STATE WORKERS TO INFORM THEM (in spanish) ABOUT EVERY POSSIBLE "GOVT. PROGRAM" THAT IS AVAILABLE FOR THEM..........

WON'T THAT BE NICE????

WON'T IT HELP OUR CURRENT UNEMPLOYMENT, MEDICAL CARE, AND EDUCATION PROBLEMS?

ISN'T IT WORTH IT, TO SEE MORE DEMOCRAPS, HOLD GREEDILY ONTO POWER, REGARDLESS OF THE DAMAGE THEY ARE DOING TO AMERICA?

AS WELL THEY SHOULD NOT BE "REAL CITIZENS"!

THEY SHOULD BE IN JAIL, AWAITING DEPORTATION!

AS I ASKED LAST WEEK, ZERO-

IF THE HOSPITALS ARE FALLING APART, AND 5-HOUR E.R. WAITS, NOW-

IF THE PUBLIC SCHOOLS ARE SHIT, AND "JOHNNY CAN'T READ, NOW-

IF 51% OF AMERICANS ARE ON THE GOVT. DOLE NOW,

IF WE ARE HEADED FOR BANKRUPTCY AS A NATION NOW,

HEADED THE "WAY OF GREECE" NOW, -

HOW GREAT IS IT GOING TO BE, WITH 20 MILLION MORE, MANY WHO ARE UNEDUCATED, CAN'T SPEAK ENGLISH, WILL IMMEDIATELY RUN FOR THE WELFARE OFFICE, A CHECK, FREE MEDICAL, WITH THOUSANDS OF HISPANIC STATE WORKERS TO INFORM THEM (in spanish) ABOUT EVERY POSSIBLE "GOVT. PROGRAM" THAT IS AVAILABLE FOR THEM..........

WON'T THAT BE NICE????

WON'T IT HELP OUR CURRENT UNEMPLOYMENT, MEDICAL CARE, AND EDUCATION PROBLEMS?

ISN'T IT WORTH IT, TO SEE MORE DEMOCRAPS, HOLD GREEDILY ONTO POWER, REGARDLESS OF THE DAMAGE THEY ARE DOING TO AMERICA?

so cry your river to the corporations that needed the cheap labor back when

so cry your river to the corporations that needed the cheap labor back when

That's cutting off your nose to spite your face. Do you know what that even means?

Very old phrase. A commentary on the flaws of human nature. But a flaw nevertheless.

That was a nice try, deezer, but trying to talk SENSE, trying to explain ANYTHING that is rational, or logical, and PUTS AMERICA, AND ITS FUTURE, AHEAD of these SCUMM DEMOCRAPS, THEIR NEVER-ENDING GREED, AND THEIR "I'D-SELL-MY-MOTHER'S-AS*SHOLE-FOR-POWER", ATTITUDE, IS A WASTE OF TIME, SADLY............

JUST LOOK, how Eric Holder, ORDERED BY OBAMA, STILL DENIES, ORDERING CONSERVATIVE POLITICAL GROUPS TO BE TARGETED FOR HARASSMENT AND INTIMIDATION, EVEN WITH SIGNED DOCUMENTS WITH HIS NAME ON THEM!...

AND YOU ASK THESE ROBOT SHEEP, "WHY AREN'T YOU CALLING FOR HIS FIRING?"...and they will just continue, like the SHEEP THEY ARE, TO SING HIS PRAISES, SAY THAT HOLDER IS A "GREAT MAN", OBAMA IS A "GREAT PRESIDENT",....

AND WE, WHO SEE THE NATION AND ITS LAWS CRUMBLING AT OUR FEET, WHY, WE ARE ALL JUST "RACIST"!...

IT MUST BE, BECAUSE THEY HAVE MORE MELANIN IN THEIR SKIN THAN WE DO, THAT WE ARE POINTING OUT THESES FACTS!.....

YEAH, THAT'S IT!...THAT'S THE ONLY REASON!

THEY ARE JUST PEACHY, REAL COMPETENT, AND ALWAYS OBEY THE LAW...

IT'S JUST THAT THEIR SKIN IS A LITTLE DARKER THAN OURS(actually, if I go back, and spend a couple weeks on Maui, or in the Caymans, I could get darker than Obama)

Trying to explain the DAMAGE, these SCUMM in washington are DOING, to one of these sheep like Zero, is like pissing in the wind........

It is BECAUSE, of these SHEEP, and their blindness and DISREGARD, FOR THE FACTS THAT WERE SHOWN TO THEM BEFORE OBAMA, OR ANY OF THESE ANTI-AMERICAN SCUMM WERE ELECTED, that we are in the mess we curently find ourselves.

People like Zero- You could SHOW THEM LIVE, FBI FOOTAGE, OF OBAMA RAPING A 3-YR.-OLD LITTLE BOY, AND EVIL, BLIND MORONS LIKE ZERO, CANNONFODDER, DANO BLOVINS, MISTY BLEW, ALL THESE FAR-LEFT MIRMADONS, WOULD STILL VOTE FOR HIM!

And ANYONE WHO DOESN'T "GET" THAT, CANNOT HELP SAVE THIS NATION.

1.)A Person who LOVES their country and its laws, wants to PROTECT ITS BORDERS AND UPHOLD ITS LAWS.

2.)A Person who wants to "Fundamentally Transform" their country, we MUST assume, HATES it !

HATES the way it CURRENTLY operates, Constitutionally, and desires to "Fundamentally Tranform" it, by REFUSING TO UPHOLD ITS LAWS, AND PROTECT ITS BORDERS.

WHY ELSE , WOULD SOMEONE WANT TO "FUNDAMENTALLY TRANSFORM" SOMETHING THAT HAD BEEN OPERATING SUCCESSFULLY FOR 250 YEARS, UNLESS THEY THOUGHT THE WAYS AND LAWS IT WAS FOUNDED ON AND OPERATED UNDER, WERE SHIT!?

I have ALWAYS wondered- HOW can you Liberals look yourselves in the mirror every day, KNOWING what Obama was, KNOWING, even the 10% of his history that escaped, even after the 3 million he spent to keep EVERYTHING a secret, (Bill Ayeres, Buddy-buddy with a scummbag America-hating TERRORIST BOMBER, sitting for 20 years, TAKING HIS KIDS, to a VILE, "HATE-SPEECH" RACIST "church", writing in HIS OWN BOOK, "In college, I didn't want to associate myself with ANYONE, except marxist porofessors and Ultra-radical militant bomb-throwers........"

I have ALWAYS wondered- HOW can you Liberals look yourselves in the mirror every day, KNOWING, that you IGNORED these things, but that you put THIS MAN, in CHARGE OF YOUR CHILDREN'S FUTURES, THEIR INTERESTS?

Hey jimsouth! what are the physical borders on imag-I-nation. Copyrights, trademarks, patents to staging societal evolution and citizens paying to recite one person's wishes came true by everyone else giving up what they are to build a reality of what if alter-natives of ancestry to play the roles of society's children cradle to grave each generation of another ancestor within this specific atmosphere of this specific planet?

I have ALWAYS wondered- HOW can you Liberals look yourselves in the mirror every day, KNOWING what Obama was, KNOWING, even the 10% of his history that escaped, even after the 3 million he spent to keep EVERYTHING a secret, (Bill Ayeres, Buddy-buddy with a scummbag America-hating TERRORIST BOMBER, sitting for 20 years, TAKING HIS KIDS, to a VILE, "HATE-SPEECH" RACIST "church", writing in HIS OWN BOOK, "In college, I didn't want to associate myself with ANYONE, except marxist porofessors and Ultra-radical militant bomb-throwers........"

I have ALWAYS wondered- HOW can you Liberals look yourselves in the mirror every day, KNOWING, that you IGNORED these things, but that you put THIS MAN, in CHARGE OF YOUR CHILDREN'S FUTURES, THEIR INTERESTS?