FOX NEWS FOX NEWS

Every two weeks libs get on the FOX NEWS rant like they have been forced to watch it.... I don't give a shit if you libers don't like it ,tisk tisk...We live in a free Country to watch whatever the fuk we want. so stfu losers...people that watch FOX NEWS do so because they choose too dip shits.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Every two weeks libs get on the FOX NEWS rant like they have been forced to watch it.... I don't give a shit if you libers don't like it ,tisk tisk...We live in a free Country to watch whatever the fuk we want. so stfu losers...people that watch FOX NEWS do so because they choose too dip shits.

FOX NEWS DEBUNKED AS FRAUDS AND LIARS, FOX NEWS DEBUNKED AS FRAUDS AND LIARS

FTFY

Watching FAUX Noise to learn about politics is like watching Hogan's Heros to learn about the Holocaust.

Weak.

Weaker.

For some strange and unexplained reason, this seems to have disappeared from the front page since yeaterday:

http://www.salon.com/2013/06/15/from_fox_news_to_rush_secrets_of_the_rights_lie_machine/

Imagine that.

And the verdict is now in on Roger Aisles bringing back this nutjob to the morning line up:

http://www.salon.com/2013/06/17/sarah_palin_is_the_morning_news_equivalent_of_a_sitcom_baby/

reb you just don't like it when you hear the truth, the facts, everything you hate. If I were prez I would put all you sick libs in re education camps with nothing but Fox News and Glenn Becks internet television. you will either conform or die. "I have a dream..."

reb you just don't like it when you hear the truth, the facts, everything you hate. If I were prez I would put all you sick libs in re education camps with nothing but Fox News and Glenn Becks internet television. you will either conform or die. "I have a dream..."

Wow, at first I just took you for a far right uninformed partisan. Since you've now exposed yourself as a full fledged nutjob, I must rethink my position.

Wow, straight to the straw man fail in youor OP.

Cons can't fail any flatter than that.

FAUX Noise doesn't have anything to do with facts. That's a good reason why FAUX Noise viewers aren't merely the least informed people on the planet, including those who don't rely on any source for information. It's a scientific fact that watching FAUX Noise actually makes people dumber!

For some strange and unexplained reason, this seems to have disappeared from the front page since yeaterday:

http://www.salon.com/2013/06/15/from_fox_news_to_rush_secrets_of_the_rights_lie_machine/

Imagine that.

And the verdict is now in on Roger Aisles bringing back this nutjob to the morning line up:

http://www.salon.com/2013/06/17/sarah_palin_is_the_morning_news_equivalent_of_a_sitcom_baby/

Weak.

Weaker.

Same response twice in a row?!

Imagine that.

This is a great thread. Libs watch fox news more than cons do. Libs can't admit it because that would be telling the truth.

Well, it is a fine source to keep up with right wingnut latest talking points. And the Archie Bunkers of the world like you need a source for acquiring stupidity.

Well, it is a fine source to keep up with right wingnut latest talking points. And the Archie Bunkers of the world like you need a source for acquiring stupidity.

Sure it is. You dipshits complain about fox news and rush and hannity and beck yet you don't stop listening. You people are idiots. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

This required a thread?

Have you had a head injury recently?

This is a great thread. Libs watch fox news more than cons do. Libs can't admit it because that would be telling the truth.

There you go...this forum's Forest Gump checking in.