Lindsey Graham: "Doesn't matter who we run in 2016..."

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

"... if we don't pass Obama's immigration bill, we are dead as a political institution"

We agree Lindsey ......

:)

Not me, so whom is this "we" you speak for as a collective mindset, not individuals thinking for themselves? Does this collective pick a side from 4 corners of reality like academics, politics, spiritualism, economics playing both ends against the middle of 6 degrees of separation?

I assumed it was the royal "we".

Or he has MPD.

Royal or loyal, what matters to people playing character roles to save reality? Self fulfilling prophecy because they gave away the opportunity to understand real since birth and live as humanity until death and extinction of ancestry replacing themselves with their own ancestors now all the time.

Care to rethink you opinion, yet? Bet not.

"... if we don't pass Obama's immigration bill, we are dead as a political institution"

We agree Lindsey ......

The GOP may be 'dead as a political institution' even if they do pass an immigration bill.

i'd say he's right about one thing. it doesn't matter who they run. even the liberal media is setting up a gop win even now.

you people are idiots. obama is making your party look worse and worse everyday. he's doing to the dems what bush did to the gop.

yup

too little too late

I believe that the only thing the GOP can do to save itself at this point is to publicly reject both the Tea Party far-right fringe AND the evangelical theocrats.

They won't, of course - they haven't the balls to cut off their reliable but numerically inadequate core on the chance that they might become relevant to the rest of the 60% of America that mushes about in the middle.

i'd say he's right about one thing. it doesn't matter who they run. even the liberal media is setting up a gop win even now.

you people are idiots. obama is making your party look worse and worse everyday. he's doing to the dems what bush did to the gop.

The one thing they must do, however, is to unite and not kill each other publicly in the primaries.

That, and not run a RINO.

What a transparent attempt in reverse pshychology. the social media is going to boost the party they set out to destroy the value in the name.

The one thing they must do, however, is to unite and not kill each other publicly in the primaries.

That, and not run a RINO.

at this point, i don't think it matters. the elitists need the gop to win this time to maintain the balance of the 2 party facade.

it's why the media is turning on the dems now. time to switch up the puppet masquerade.

Uh oh, is Lindsey supporting an Obama third term?

Sounds like it ....

you mean a bush 5th term? yeah. of course he is. he's a whore.

I believe that the only thing the GOP can do to save itself at this point is to publicly reject both the Tea Party far-right fringe AND the evangelical theocrats.

that would make 'em the Democrats. we already got them

They won't, of course - they haven't the balls to cut off their reliable but numerically inadequate core on the chance that they might become relevant to the rest of the 60% of America that mushes about in the middle.

Since GOP survives on David Koch's money, GOP rejection of Koch's teaparty and evangelism is not very likely

Republicans have written themselves out of politics for a generation.

at this point, i don't think it matters. the elitists need the gop to win this time to maintain the balance of the 2 party facade.

it's why the media is turning on the dems now. time to switch up the puppet masquerade.

you mean a bush 5th term? yeah. of course he is. he's a whore.

the elitists need a party that can win. just a party. not a particular one. a winner and a loser. the gop just gonna stay the minority party forever

so in the senate, there is 6 more dems than repubs...the repubs control the house...the president is a kenyan...the country is basically split between repub and dem governors

where do you pencil di ck commies get that the repubs are dead?

the elitists need a party that can win. just a party. not a particular one. a winner and a loser. the gop just gonna stay the minority party forever

it can't work that way. the sheep need 2 viable parties to point their ignorant hooves at when things go wrong. it's how they keep us divided.

they make us point our fingers at eachother, instead of who's in charge. if the dems keep winning, the people would unite against the one party

that keeps "winning". they can't have us uniting over anything.

so in the senate, there is 6 more dems than repubs...the repubs control the house...the president is a kenyan...the country is basically split between repub and dem governors

Lindsey knows he will never see a chairmanship

it can't work that way.

but it does. the gop is just fake viable

They've lost the popular vote for the Presidency five of the last six elections, the popular vote nationwide for the House seven of the last eight House elections, and the popular vote for the Senate seats every year since 1980. The GOP is based on declining demographics and they are actively alienating the delographics which are growing. The only states which vote reliably Republican are Southern and rural, where most of America lives in urban and suburban zones in the northeast, midwest, and west. The main strength to the GOP is their House majority - a majority in an institution respected by only 10% of Americans.

Yeah, the facts indicate that the GOP is dying, if not dead. What do you have to the contrary, other than wishful thinking?

Lindsey knows he will never see a chairmanship

what does that have to do with the idea of the gop being dead? hell you couldnt beat bush....the biggest retard president kicked your ass all over the street...

for fu cks sake you retards had cannonpointer voting bush...

They've lost the popular vote for the Presidency five of the last six elections, the popular vote nationwide for the House seven of the last eight House elections, and the popular vote for the Senate seats every year since 1980. The GOP is based on declining demographics and they are actively alienating the delographics which are growing. The only states which vote reliably Republican are Southern and rural, where most of America lives in urban and suburban zones in the northeast, midwest, and west. The main strength to the GOP is their House majority - a majority in an institution respected by only 10% of Americans.

Yeah, the facts indicate that the GOP is dying, if not dead. What do you have to the contrary, other than wishful thinking?

have you bumped your fu cking head? six seats is the difference in gop controlling two of the three branches of government...dude i am a federalist papers conservative..not a fan of the gop..so dont think for one minute i am for supporting the commiecon party...but your assessment might be a little off...