good morning NHB

Drinking it right now. Kaldi's Highlander Grog. I SHOULD be sleeping but I have a stupid training to go to for our new EMAR system...... At least it's time and a half.

kaldis.jpeg

i am taking the day off...it is my unfathers day day

Ya it's my day off too and I'm spending it in training. :) Pool is almost filed up though! Should be filled up by the time I get back.

pool..................thats the place kids pee....if i had a pool, my kids wouldnt be allowed in it

pool..................thats the place kids pee....if i had a pool, my kids wouldnt be allowed in it

I just got a 10 year old and she's house trained for the most part. We have a very nice deck.....Hot tub off the deck if you get too cold in the pool!

since i stopped smoking, i have been staying awake longer and sleeping through the whole evening. i remember waking up at 1:30-2:00 and catching the cannon little hawk fights...they were entertaining...i miss the grave yard shift

morning fellas...where is the god damn coffee?

And a happy work week to you too,,,,

Just finished it - time for bed. SHIFT CHANGE.

Happy trolling, sky - relieve ya 'round 1800 hours...

I oughtta call you up and scream,,,,,,,

You do and it'll rain,,,,,

Ya it's my day off too and I'm spending it in training. :) Pool is almost filed up though! Should be filled up by the time I get back.

Our's is open,,,,,

All the little kids get out to pee

All the grown ups get out to pee.

The teenagers never get out to pee

They must have really big bladders,,,,,

I'll be doing a few things that need doing around the house, but it's my birthday, so I'm not going to get in full gear. Besides, it rained hard last night and it's "too wet to plow". :D

I'll be doing a few things that need doing around the house, but it's my birthday, so I'm not going to get in full gear. Besides, it rained hard last night and it's "too wet to plow". :D

well lary c12...happy birthday to you

Well, Happy Birthday old man!!

Well, Happy Birthday old man!!

Thanks, Chuck. The mind says one thing, the body another. I'm sure you can relate. LOL!

dude...you dont gotta go to work tomorrow...HELL YEAH...GOOD FOR YOU

Everyday is Saturday when you're retired. :)

Thanks, Chuck. The mind says one thing, the body another. I'm sure you can relate. LOL!

Everyday is Saturday when you're retired. :)

retired...you the man....good for you...i hope your retirement is all you hoped it would be..

retired...you the man....good for you...i hope your retirement is all you hoped it would be..

So far so good, and thanks for the well-wishes. I'll be fully retired if/when I ever get this remodel done. The wife agreed to move here to TN in this house if I agreed to make "a few changes". Well, the "few changes" have turned into the entire house. Women!