BackGround Checks for Syrian Rebels?

Obama continues to make a fool of himself,,,,

It just gets better every day,,,,

FREE GUNS FOR ISLAMIC MILITANTS!!!!

maybe I look good in raghead????

Free guns for Islamic militants affiliated with Al Queda..... Citizens of the U.S.? Not so much..... :lol::lol:

I can see the campaign ads now....

Obama continues to make a fool of himself,,,,

It just gets better every day,,,,

FREE GUNS FOR ISLAMIC MILITANTS!!!!

maybe I look good in raghead????

If you yourself are willing to go there and do those background checks, I'm willing to chip in for your ticket to Syria, and also a small amount for your ensuing funeral.

You're an idiot.

You have two replies, either you are gay, or you are an idiot, don't you think it's about time that you work on some new material? I've run across a lot of idiots, and just about all of them had more intelligent things to say than you do, I am not saying that to be mean dude, I'm just trying to get you to work on improving yourself. You don't want to spend the rest of your life, having attained no higher rank than idiot, do you?

You have two replies, either you are gay, or you are an idiot, don't you think it's about time that you work on some new material? I've run across a lot of idiots, and just about all of them had more intelligent things to say than you do, I am not saying that to be mean dude, I'm just trying to get you to work on improving yourself. You don't want to spend the rest of your life, having attained no higher rank than idiot, do you?

You are gay.

What they really need to send is the MANPAD surface to air missles....

and truckloads of C4 and other explosives...maybe some M18A1 Claymores.....no even better some VX gas

It is clear Obama supports the overthow of oppressive governments by the people so they should be armed!

Power to the vunnables!

All the muslimes will LOVE us then!

Amazingly BOTH apply to you.

Amazingly BOTH apply to you.

Awful weak accusation coming from you, the dumb braggart a$$hole that has been certified as a gay idiot, we know that the straight part of your nick is just a pitiful attempt to throw us off nut nurse.. You seem to have some very severe problems with your self esteem, because you keep continuously bragging about your meager accomplishments in life, as if you have somehow saved the f--king world. Tell us more about how you are a 45 year old rookie nurse, so that our mouths drop in awe of your wondrous and great accomplishments.