.................../..../

............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸

........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\

........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')

.........\.................'...../

..........''...\.......... _.·´

............\..............(

..............\.............\...

Okay you've had your fun now get back to the classifieds.

Come Monday you'll need to look for work.

....................../´¯/)

....................,/¯../

To Libertarians? But whyyyy? :'(

I'm only 16 but I'd probably register Republican or Independent; and I assure you I don't approve of the direction the party has been headed towards for the past 85 years.

You are 16 and you want to register as a republican ?

You need to see a f)ucking psychiatrist immediately, they don't represent you... they represent the interests of generations gone past, and corporate profits ahead of your ability to go an make a living 2 years from now, or less.

The party platform is continuing to solidly advocate corporatism, etc., you're right: my intent in registering R is to convince other R's that the party platform is far from it's original principles and so works to the detriment of the country by advocating unjust/counterproductive policies, and also downplaying the original intent of the party's foundation; I want to convince neocons to shift towards paleo-conservatism, etc.

The party platform is continuing to solidly advocate corporatism, etc., you're right: my intent in registering R is to convince other R's that the party platform is far from it's original principles and so works to the detriment of the country by advocating unjust/counterproductive policies, and also downplaying the original intent of the party's foundation; I want to convince neocons to shift towards paleo-conservatism, etc.

if you think that little you... is going to convince the GOP of a damn thing whatsoever, what you have is little mind syndrome.

:)

Same reason I became a Nazi. I was ass deep in jew bodies before I realized the error of my ways.

Don't do what I have done, and spend your life in sin and misery, in the House of the Rising Sun.

Showing us your IQ? Not necessary. We would have figured it out by your posts.

You need to see a f)ucking psychiatrist immediately, they don't represent you... they represent the interests of generations gone past, and corporate profits ahead of your ability to go an make a living 2 years from now, or less.

Well the Democrats don't represent you either.

More foodstamps and greater ease to disability, no real job creation.

They are as much Bilderberg puppets as Republicans.

And you seek to control ancestors added to the moment for generations that aren't conceived yet because now is Eternity creating eternal details never duplicated now.

Escape that physical simplicity honestly or sit on your art work, bare. Better yet and mostly likely is you will use either hand of Lindsay milking your prostate making her feel even more powerful over your life.

Sex as a means usually gets those employing it shot by their own ammunition. hence self extinction..

I'm only 16 but I'd probably register Republican or Independent; and I assure you I don't approve of the direction the party has been headed towards for the past 85 years.

Well then why not register for a party that does reflect what you stand for ?

Same reason I became a Nazi. I was ass deep in jew bodies before I realized the error of my ways.

Don't do what I have done, and spend your life in sin and misery, in the House of the Rising Sun.

I can't tell what your sarcasm means, I understand how you think by registering R I could foolishly just be propelling it to continue being a negative influence, but I don't think I'll even vote for whoever is the GOP presidential candidate, but I may vote for local Rs should they merit my vote. My intention is to sway the prevalent neocon faction in a different direction.

Well then why not register for a party that does reflect what you stand for ?

Meh, Libertarian party hasn't really accomplished much in the past 30 years IMO (not saying GOP party has); also my intention is to convert voters, which is why I aim to persuade neocon Republican voters another direction. I'm not so sure about trying to sway independents - in hindsight, when so many voted for Perot in 1992, I thought that would've opened the door to more unknown candidates and parties, but unfortunately it hasn't. I think there'd be more solid change in trying to alter the platform of an already major party, like Coolidge did :)

Glorified Etch-a-Sketch. Inane entertainment for the empty-headed.

The entire outlook outlined by the OP only further demonstrates that partisan rubes are incapable of complex, rational thought. Characterizing Republicans and Libertarians of being the same? Gee, didn't know the Reps were suddenly supporting Gay rights or had started fiercely opposing the War on Terror....