How many Millionaires are on this forum?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just read a post on this forum from someone who says they are a multi-millionaire. I'm just curious..how many other wealthy people do we have here? For the record, I'm NOT a millionaire. :)

well E "mr wall st" S is for sure

he works 3-4 jobs a day

me Night

Yes, Liberal Slayer says he is a multi-millionaire. LOL!

Really, having a million plus net worth today isn't a big deal. A lot also depends on liquidity.

I have a billion dollar net worth. :D

Oh wait, in the OP I said I wasn't a millionaire. See what happens when we lie. We forget what we've said. LOL!

I agree crim, it's not a big deal but there are not many if any dumb self made millionaires and that is the point I was making on another thread to wild. she referred to me as a dumb f*ck. and I certainly am a f*ck and a prick I am not dumb. that was my point.

I just read a post on this forum from someone who says they are a multi-millionaire. I'm just curious..how many other wealthy people do we have here? For the record, I'm NOT a millionaire. :)

Nope but if you add up all our debts and assets we're a net positive.

Do pending inheritances count?

Sure they count.

I agree crim, it's not a big deal but there are not many if any dumb self made millionaires and that is the point I was making on another thread to wild. she referred to me as a dumb f*ck. and I certainly am a f*ck and a prick I am not dumb. that was my point.

If you aploigize for all the racist slurs you make, I'll apoligize for calling you a dumbf--!

if i were a millionaire, i just couldn't see myself wasting time on this forum. too much other $h!t to do.

Amen, Lewstherin. If I were a millionaire I'd be dining at fine resturants, shopping, soaking in my Jacuzzi, and having my pool boy give me a nice rub down. I sure wouldn't be here on LiberalForum. I like you guys, but hey.... :D

More than half this board iwns their own business and makes big money. The only one who seems to be legit is Crimson.

So true, Str8tEdge.

My parents didn't even tell me until a few years ago. They could easily change their mind and go on a spending binge...... :lol::lol: :lol:

I seriously doubt it though cause my dad still bitches about $10 parking...... I'm tight.... but not THAT tight.

what about all the money I could have won if I was a gambler ?

An inheritance is more of a sure thing than gambling.

More than half this board iwns their own business and makes big money. The only one who seems to be legit is Crimson.

Yes, Crimsongulf sounds like he's for real.

My parents didn't even tell me until a few years ago. They could easily change their mind and go on a spending binge...... :lol::lol: :lol:

I seriously doubt it though cause my dad still bitches about $10 parking...... I'm tight.... but not THAT tight.

:D My kids tease me about being tight with money too. I don't even have cable. I can't see paying for TV.