Happy Fathers Day!!

This is to all you jerk fathers out there who think your sperm is good enough to populate the planet with.

No, it didn't make you a man, it made you a fking jerk.

Many of you have no idea how many children you have or which vagina gave birth to your child.

Many of you are fking dead beat dads who abandoned your own children.

Most of you think taking care of your responsibility to your children ends at 18, and not a lifelong endeavor.

Some of your fking fathers who have no idea how many kids you have, piss and moan at childless moms on welfare.

Most of you fathers shouldn't be allowed to raise an earth worm, lil lone a human child.

Many of you shiftless bum fathers should never give advice to a child, or teach them chit.

So happy Fking fathers Day to your jerks!!! Don't question why the kids you abandoned don't call you and wish you well. Its because you are fking failure as a father.

HAPPY FKING FATHERS DAY JERKS!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't paint us all with your shortcomings.

Not my short coming fool, and you can't comprehend the fking English language jerk!!! Go read the OP again jerk!!! The only thing I said directly to you as.swipe is that having kids didn't make you a man, you fking jerk. And by the way, my offspring come first and they make me first, so fk you jerk.

This CS jerk is still waiting for that phone call that won't happen, so his pantys are in a wad. LMAO!!!

Not my short coming fool, and you can't comprehend the fking English language jerk!!! Go read the OP again jerk!!! The only thing I said directly to you as.swipe is that having kids didn't make you a man, you fking jerk. And by the way, my offspring come first and they make me first, so fk you jerk.

This CS jerk is still waiting for that phone call that won't happen, so his pantys are in a wad. LMAO!!!

How does a dickless faggot like you have kids?

How does a dickless faggot like you have kids?

Now here is a parasite that has 200 Mexican cockroaches scurrying around somewhere producing more misfits like himself. Really sad.

You already sucked my dick dry Loser.

:lol: Someones panties are in a wad. Seems Fathers Day has YOU angry...I just finished breakfast in bed.

Don't worry I'm sure your kids will call.

:lol: Someones panties are in a wad. Seems Fathers Day has YOU angry...I just finished breakfast in bed.

Don't worry I'm sure your kids will call.

Eating chit out of your dogs ass doesn't qualify as breakfast in bed Mine already called. I feel so sad for you jerk. Maybe next year huh?

Now here is a parasite that has 200 Mexican cockroaches scurrying around somewhere producing more misfits like himself. Really sad.

You already sucked my dick dry Loser.

Do your mongrel kids call you on Veterans Day? Oh wait you're a fake vet so why would they.

This is to all you jerk fathers out there who think your sperm is good enough to populate the planet with.

No, it didn't make you a man, it made you a fking jerk.

Many of you have no idea how many children you have or which vagina gave birth to your child.

Many of you are fking dead beat dads who abandoned your own children.

Most of you think taking care of your responsibility to your children ends at 18, and not a lifelong endeavor.

Some of your fking fathers who have no idea how many kids you have, piss and moan at childless moms on welfare.

Most of you fathers shouldn't be allowed to raise an earth worm, lil lone a human child.

Many of you shiftless bum fathers should never give advice to a child, or teach them chit.

So happy Fking fathers Day to your jerks!!! Don't question why the kids you abandoned don't call you and wish you well. Its because you are fking failure as a father.

HAPPY FKING FATHERS DAY JERKS!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep in mind that when pointing your finger at others there are three pointing back at you. This is a great example of this. This kind of rant really tells the world what you are. It is not nice way to portray yourself.

Well, Happy Fathers Day Shinny. Hope yours is as good as mine.

Seems to be going OK for me here. Glad yours is as well.

Keep in mind that when pointing your finger at others there are three pointing back at you. This is a great example of this.

Are you fking lame? Do you understand the English, or are you a fking import?? And you have no clue of what an example is. Know what example means? Know what Many means? Know what Some means?

This kind of rant really tells the world what you are. It is not nice way to portray yourself.

Actually it doesn't refer to me numbnut. It must refer to you, to go out of your way to make up some BS that is an obvious lie. Or like I said, you don't comprehend the English language. Or maybe you are among the some and many I mentioned.

Do your mongrel kids call you on Veterans Day? Oh wait you're a fake vet so why would they.

Does your rubber suit pinch your ass at times like these? I guess you are among the some & many crowd. How does your blow up doll reproduce? Oh yeah!!! Balloons!!!!!!!

DOLL.jpg