Oblamer should take Palins advice on Syria

Scary when Palin makes a hell of alot more sense that the chump in the white house. Where have all of our anti-war lefties gone by the way?

Obie sure loves his brothers in the brotherhood.

Gifted speaker Sarah Palin trotted out her goods Saturday during the Faith and Freedom Coalition Conference, suggesting that the Obama administration stop supplying weapons to Syrian rebels in their fight against Syrian President Bashar al-Assad's regime and "let Allah sort it out."

http://now.msn.com/sarah-palin-on-syria-let-allah-sort-em-out-revealed-at-faith-and-freedom-coalition-conference

A hell of a lot smarter than you! Doesn't say much about you, does it?

Just when I was starting to contemplate running on a presidential ticket. Thanks for the wake-up call, zebra20zebra20.

He needs something to get Benghazi, IRS, AP and NSA scandals off the news cycle.

It sort of worked for Clinton. Bomb somebody when his next court case got close.

He still holds the record for most countries a peacetime president dropped ordinance on.

Kept him out of headlines and jail.

Of course he didn't have a Nobel Bowling Trophy to tarnish.

wow, that has to be the cleverest version of "does your husband still beat you" that I have ever seen.

So why do you support Obama's intervention in Syria?

He needs something to get Benghazi, IRS, AP and NSA scandals off the news cycle.

Why would you support that?

I get the sarcasm. I disagree with Obama's intervention in Syria. What is your position?

I think we need to stay outta Syria...it just ain't right to be on the same side as Al-Qaeda. IMHO funding and arming the Syrian rebels is defacto funding and arming of Al-Qaeda.

I think we need to stay outta Syria...it just ain't right to be on the same side as Al-Qaeda. IMHO funding and arming the Syrian rebels is defacto funding and arming of Al-Qaeda.

Agreed. I wonder why we don't hear more outrage from the peace loving left?