Is Religion a bigger plague than Crack Cocaine?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Close call because of the damage that both do in society.

But religions encourage lying and hypocrisy and hate over a much

larger scale, sooooo

religions are clearly a bigger plague than crack.

It is kinda like republicans like bush and cheney killed more Americans

than a few lousy criminals they were pretending their phony war was all about

thus bush, cheney, and republicans were and still are a far bigger threat to

national security than a few al qaeda.

blacks and browns like religions too just like moron

rednecks and wasps.

It is all about control of morons by promising them heaven

in an afterlife regardless of how big of a prick they are in this life.

yeah but crack cocaine is for the ni66ers...thats why we have stronger crack laws...to keep ni66ers in prison where they belong...

Crack has only existed for what, 30 years?

And religion seems to be the drug of choice when crackheads in prison cant get crack.

Yup religion is more addictive than crack cocaine and far more widespread in its damage to societies.

People are compelled to pay for both too.

u r the only ni66er around here nmo slave

listen ni66er,,,im a white man...your superior...now go abort a baby or something...sit on your ass all day....what ever it is you do...go do it...and remember...fathers day aint for you or your ni66er kind...dead beat mother fu cker

blacks and browns like religions too just like moron

rednecks and wasps.

It is all about control of morons by promising them heaven

in an afterlife regardless of how big of a prick they are in this life.

even athiests suspect theres more to life than what we sense... they just tend twards the scientific reasonable forms of conjecture... i fall into this catagory. Its good to recognize there are other possiblities other than the simple world we all see around us. I think when we finally understand this world we will find this to be the case.

listen ni66er,,,im a white man...your superior...now go abort a baby or something...sit on your ass all day....what ever it is you do...go do it...and remember...fathers day aint for you or your ni66er kind...dead beat mother fu cker

ive never seen a piece of sheet that was white... im as white as you and i am from the nwo... my family is a nwo family and thats how i know how they create idiots like you.... their slaves ... slaves to their oun stupidity.

even athiests suspect theres more to life than what we sense... they just tend twards the scientific reasonable forms of conjecture... i fall into this catagory. Its good to recognize there are other possiblities other than the simple world we all see around us. I think when we finally understand this world we will find this to be the case.

ive never seen a piece of sheet that was white... im as white as you and i am from the nwo... my family is a nwo family and thats how i know how they create idiots like you.... their slaves ... slaves to their oun stupidity.

all my sheets are white.....well i do have that maroon set..but for the most part they are white..i can have white sheets because i dont sh it the bead...i shower before i go to bed...you should try it...hell i can wear white bvds too...cause im clean..and you are a filthy ape...

all my sheets are white.....well i do have that maroon set..but for the most part they are white..i can have white sheets because i dont sh it the bead...i shower before i go to bed...you should try it...hell i can wear white bvds too...cause im clean..and you are a filthy ape...

U R a waste of time and space....

bigsky is a dying breed and he knows it. Slackjaw America is going extinct by its own doing and it can't do anything to stop it.

I do all I can to hand it ammo and fuel to speed things up and I do so love to goad Slackjaw whites like bigsky as they light their rage fires.

I say yes.

Discuss.

Well....

I guess to the vast majority that have rejected Christ you could say plague - I think a better description is death. Plague has the idea of a sickness that ends in death so I guess your sin could be described as plague. Unlike plague that just ends in death, your sin will continue into eternity - you have no way to pay your sin debt. First in torment until judgement day - then the "lake of fire" for all eternity - no, I think that is much much worse than plague.

Drug abuse is just a sin like so many others - the destruction and death caused by crack can be seen - yet all sin causes death and eternity in hell.

Those saved by Jesus spend eternity in heaven. So, I can't see how that is anything like crack here on Earth.

Guess it just depends what your choice is about Christ.

Close call because of the damage that both do in society.

But religions encourage lying and hypocrisy and hate over a much

larger scale, sooooo

religions are clearly a bigger plague than crack.

It is kinda like republicans like bush and cheney killed more Americans

than a few lousy criminals they were pretending their phony war was all about

thus bush, cheney, and republicans were and still are a far bigger threat to

national security than a few al qaeda.

Lets compare Bush Cheney to avowed atheists killing people outside of wars they were in.

Stalin - 20 to 60 muillion

Mao Tse Tung - 49 to 78 million

Adolf Hitler - 12 million

Hideki Tojo - 5 million

Pol Pot - 1.7 million

Go and take your idiocy and put it where the sun does not shine. All of these are avowed atheists. Hitler had a public religious attitude but in private he ridiculed religion.

Lets compare Bush Cheney to avowed atheists killing people outside of wars they were in.

Stalin - 20 to 60 muillion

Lenin and Stalin were both jews.

Mao Tse Tung - 49 to 78 million

He was fighting a defensive war against the japs.

Adolf Hitler - 12 million

Hitler was a jew and also like the next two idiots below, plus idiot leaders

throughout history, thought they were descendants of god.

Hideki Tojo - 5 million

Pol Pot - 1.7 million

Go and take your idiocy and put it where the sun does not shine. All of these are avowed atheists.

Hitler had a public religious attitude but in private he ridiculed religion.

hitler hid his jewish heritage to the point of wiping out the govt records where he

was born. hitler used nazism like a religion where he was worshipped.

anyone who sits in the masses listening to any moron on a stage constantly

is a moron.

thats funny, considering crack cocaine is for the ni66er muslims, ni66er athiests, and ni66er f@ggots..oh and ni66er politicians..and ni66er liberals....

You don't deserve to be called an American.