I expected this type of behavior

Now that dems are in control it's the so called liberals` turn to shred the constitution. Now it's thier turn to rationalize and cheerlead for the destruction of our rights and the republic. We all know if mittenz had won and was caught spying the so called libs would be livid. I'm not here to point out the hypocracy of the counterfeit conservatives on this board. This is aimed at you so called libs who pretend to be for the people. You people are unbelievable, how does it feel to have sold out? At one point I expected better from dems, now I expect this type of behavior. What is the deal with you people? Aren't you ashamed?

Have you lost some rights and liberties and seen a loss of freedom in your day to day that you could cite so we might better understand what you're simpering about here?

so the countless wars and admitted domestic spying is all good to libs nowadays? It wasn't when the neocons had control. Free speech zones and zero transparency is cool now?

Are warrantless checkpoints and the tsa good in libs eyes nowadays? Wasn't when the neocon regime was ruling over us.

Have you lost some rights and liberties and seen a loss of freedom in your day to day that you could cite so we might better understand what you're simpering about here?

Yes govern in general terms rule with specific results, after they happen. You talk in linear terms living within an exponential moment. What is a physical day cycle not defined as a metaphor of dawn to dawn or mid-night to midnight starting at an arbitrary latitiude created by mankind as a reference point.

Let us pinpoint space and time details never stay the same functioningthe same way all the time, not this yesterday today and tomorrow crap about now being separate dimensions of the same instant adding currently.

Let us look at societal evolution through history of civilization domesticating the homo sapien species to be pets of the rule elite. Which really rule a social narrative? chiefs. witch doctors, and medicine men/alchemists, or priests?

Whom educates them? Academia or life's experiences added together? Words direct what to think from previous thoughts. Living in a self contained atmosphere being self maintaining to self evident objects here as they exist existing demands thought never remaining the same and constantly thinking between was, does, and needs done to prepare for a worst case scenario.

Thing is what humanity governs like the worst case scenario is over or arrives tomorrow and today is just a figment of a philosophical maybe playing reverse psychology on floating intellect given as a gift to a host body while instincts that kept then body living is a parasite.

The liberty to be civil in a civic mind that will not tolerate any complete understanding of the real moment for the sake of keeping reality real as it is composed only in sacrificing understanding the self evident to make symbolism a greater value socially.

What freedom comes from ignoring the self evident? The intellect gets to play ancestors for fools every generation of another lifetime added to this atmosphere and the laws that rule protect the ruling elites from having to answer questions of authority because p[olicy dictate ediquette in rank has its privileges.

I survive the eternity of self containment all the time while living within this skin of one male human/homo sapien ancestor composed of molecular elements that existed since the beginning of this solar system and passed through the entire food chain alone the way to remaining what I am now typing misspelled words in run on sentences nobody of character comprehends because humanity teach hope and faith to educate it is hopeless and each person id helpless against societal evolutionists controlling what ancestry believes this generation of lifetimes present.

Did you Wharf Rat2, ever think the end of time would just be an intellectual meltdown of vernacular tribalism and not the extinction of the homo sapien species? Why not?

He's just lost his grip on f'ken reality, and we have to see his twisted cries for help in the form of his pathetic threads.

These prison planet peanutbrains are polluting the forum.

He's probably a beachooser sok.

Yes govern in general terms rule with specific results, after they happen. You talk in linear terms living within an exponential moment. What is a physical day cycle not defined as a metaphor of dawn to dawn or mid-night to midnight starting at an arbitrary latitiude created by mankind as a reference point.

Let us pinpoint space and time details never stay the same functioningthe same way all the time, not this yesterday today and tomorrow crap about now being separate dimensions of the same instant adding currently.

Let us look at societal evolution through history of civilization domesticating the homo sapien species to be pets of the rule elite. Which really rule a social narrative? chiefs. witch doctors, and medicine men/alchemists, or priests?

Whom educates them? Academia or life's experiences added together? Words direct what to think from previous thoughts. Living in a self contained atmosphere being self maintaining to self evident objects here as they exist existing demands thought never remaining the same and constantly thinking between was, does, and needs done to prepare for a worst case scenario.

Thing is what humanity governs like the worst case scenario is over or arrives tomorrow and today is just a figment of a philosophical maybe playing reverse psychology on floating intellect given as a gift to a host body while instincts that kept then body living is a parasite.

The liberty to be civil in a civic mind that will not tolerate any complete understanding of the real moment for the sake of keeping reality real as it is composed only in sacrificing understanding the self evident to make symbolism a greater value socially.

What freedom comes from ignoring the self evident? The intellect gets to play ancestors for fools every generation of another lifetime added to this atmosphere and the laws that rule protect the ruling elites from having to answer questions of authority because p[olicy dictate ediquette in rank has its privileges.

I survive the eternity of self containment all the time while living within this skin of one male human/homo sapien ancestor composed of molecular elements that existed since the beginning of this solar system and passed through the entire food chain alone the way to remaining what I am now typing misspelled words in run on sentences nobody of character comprehends because humanity teach hope and faith to educate it is hopeless and each person id helpless against societal evolutionists controlling what ancestry believes this generation of lifetimes present.

Did you Wharf Rat2, ever think the end of time would just be an intellectual meltdown of vernacular tribalism and not the extinction of the homo sapien species? Why not?

Dide.

I'm gonna do some armchair psych diagnosis here.

Aspergers syndrome?

No, seriously, you fit the symptoms.

Aspergers is a high functioning autism, wherein the sufferer has difficulty socializing, empathizing, and communicates in the way you do.

It's not debilitating, or much like classic autism, it's more like an odd separation from accepted norms of communicating.

Are you physically clumsy? That is a common co-symptom.

Aspergers is a high functioning autism, wherein the sufferer has difficulty socializing, empathizing, and communicates in the way you do.

It's not debilitating, or much like classic autism, it's more like an odd separation from accepted norms of communicating.

Dano can google. He's so smart. :glare:

really do not have a problem empathizing with instincts. intentions to control, desires to become something I am not really. I always considered that serenity and the ability to see the difference between real and reality thinking every body is able to do the same thing.

Guess you are evidence that isn't true.

Don't forget that all of this unconstitutional nonsense is being farmed out to mega corporations in sweetheart deals and this info is also given to corporations so they can have the inside track and crush any competition. Nice to see that fascism is alive and well in the dem mind

Now that dems are in control it's the so called liberals` turn to shred the constitution. Now it's thier turn to rationalize and cheerlead for the destruction of our rights and the republic. We all know if mittenz had won and was caught spying the so called libs would be livid. I'm not here to point out the hypocracy of the counterfeit conservatives on this board. This is aimed at you so called libs who pretend to be for the people. You people are unbelievable, how does it feel to have sold out? At one point I expected better from dems, now I expect this type of behavior. What is the deal with you people? Aren't you ashamed?

This. I VOTED dem - not a dem, but voted that way.

And yeah - pretty ashamed. Frankly, shocked at fellow so-called liberals. If Obama shat in their mouths, they would call it lincon log chocolate pastry.

These prison planet peanutbrains are polluting the forum.

He's probably a beachooser sok.

BAC is strictly a consensus reality guy - just a different flavor of consensus reality than yours. He wouldn't be caught dead quoting or agreeing with prison planet.

Ya wanna dismiss people rather than ideas, at least dismiss the actual people you're dismissing, instead of a very poor strawman replica of those people. It would be like me dismissing you, for your never-ending support of george bush. That would not make much sense, since you do not support george bush.

nah, he is just a phony. he is soooooooo schmart, the whole universe is at his fingertips.

And yeah - pretty ashamed. Frankly, shocked at fellow so-called liberals. If Obama shat in their mouths, they would call it lincon log chocolate pastry.

lol

so the countless wars and admitted domestic spying is all good to libs nowadays? It wasn't when the neocons had control. Free speech zones and zero transparency is cool now?

Are warrantless checkpoints and the tsa good in libs eyes nowadays? Wasn't when the neocon regime was ruling over us.

To be fair, the "nowadays" isn't exactly recent. Countless wars and domestic spying has been going on for quite a while, regardless of which party has been in control. Cons seem to defend it when a Rep is in the White House and Libs when a Dem is in.

Its a game being played on all of us. They invent or create issues to pit us against one another and continue doing their dirty little business behind closed doors while we duke it out in the backrooms.below.

Smart vote. It's not about personality. It's about policy. Going forward with Obama is better than going backwards with a Republican. Like the guy or loathe the guy, we have to build off of his administration or we can't even change things we don't like about him, or the Democrats. As I said earlier, the younger generations are going to shape policy in the future that makes government work for them, and they won't tolerate a Democrat hurting that effort anymore than they will a Republican. One thing I know for sure is the youngsters aren't going to be sold the traditional values BS, because they know that's code for the same old same old with them being the ones that get screwed.

Smart vote. It's not about personality. It's about policy. Going forward with Obama is better than going backwards with a Republican. Like the guy or loathe the guy, we have to build off of his administration or we can't even change things we don't like about him, or the Democrats. As I said earlier, the younger generations are going to shape policy in the future that makes government work for them, and they won't tolerate a Democrat hurting that effort anymore than they will a Republican. One thing I know for sure is the youngsters aren't going to be sold the traditional values BS, because they know that's code for the same old same old with them being the ones that get screwed.

Yeah, well, that was my thinking in voting obama. That old keating 5 thief guy and the retarded lady made the decision easy in 08. And when george w ran for a third term in 2012, again it was a no brainer.

Yeah, well, that was my thinking in voting obama. That old keating 5 thief guy and the retarded lady made the decision easy in 08. And when george w ran for a third term in 2012, again it was a no brainer.

well you werent bi tching about it when bush was doing it....how many times since obama has been president have libs said those exact words? it looks like you guys gave bush his fourth term

To be fair, the "nowadays" isn't exactly recent. Countless wars and domestic spying has been going on for quite a while, regardless of which party has been in control. Cons seem to defend it when a Rep is in the White House and Libs when a Dem is in.

Its a game being played on all of us. They invent or create issues to pit us against one another and continue doing their dirty little business behind closed doors while we duke it out in the backrooms.below.

Please--I worry you'll shake Antiglobalist's faith in government, Greatnpowerfuloz.