dear mother jonses

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i am going to stop this, you leave my christian family alone...and i will leave your family alone. mutual respect is all i ask..thanks

You are an absolute educated idiot performing exactly as trained to respond to tyranny of any kind. From Scotish_Korean to Christian family. Wow. I am but one male of the homo sapien species supplying ancestors all the time to this atmosphere positioned universally here all the time my body is never the same physical details twice.

I am not a who of any less than whole understanding of how and why I exist as I live currently in this world stage of societal evolution.

You are an absolute educated idiot performing exactly as trained to respond to tyranny of any kind. From Scotish_Korean to Christian family. Wow. I am but one male of the homo sapien species supplying ancestors all the time to this atmosphere positioned universally here all the time my body is never the same physical details twice.

I am not a who of any less than whole understanding of how and why I exist as I live currently in this world stage of societal evolution.

i am what i am...im popeye the sailor man

i am what i am...im popeye the sailor man

Again playing another fictious character. Will you ever accept yourself as your own lifetime passing through the eternity of this moment here, details never add up twice to what they were?

that means nothing changes as everything is changing. Now what is this crap about hoping for change seeking eternal reward for saving humanity having one's name written in history leading the repeating the same mistakes each next lifetime added to the moment here as this atmosphere's total sum changes added so far?

i am going to stop this, you leave my christian family alone...and i will leave your family alone. mutual respect is all i ask..thanks

So now you are going to black-mail me. "Stop using those long mean words to question a faith I would rather insult people and throw fits over than rationally defend - or I will keep repeating the same trite middle school insults about you!!!!"

Troll away little man. You are making yourself look bad.

So if there is one true religion, and one true God, then why so many Christian sects?

So now you are going to black-mail me. "Stop using those long mean words to question a faith I would rather insult people and throw fits over than rationally defend - or I will keep repeating the same trite middle school insults about you!!!!"

What I say to him applies to myself, and you and your husband. Reality is a game of words that become more than the lifetime can assume restricted to the rules of grammar, linear equating, semantics, and syllogism.

I found a natural balance point that judges everything equally. It isn't mine since it is what now remains for everything here. Genetic continuation doesn't depend on alphabets but alphabets can make lifetimes live a hell of an existence or a pleasent time passing through the moment each added ancestor entering and exiting one at a time.

ashes to ashes and dust to dust. What contracts results expands details into contracting again with nothing repeated as it was except functions functioning as usual. Heaven or Hell reality is self made purgatory saving a social narrative of what if(doubt), if only(regret), and only if(tyranny)..

What I say to him applies to myself, and you and your husband. Reality is a game of words that become more than the lifetime can assume restricted to the rules of grammar, linear equating, semantics, and syllogism.

I found a natural balance point that judges everything equally. It isn't mine since it is what now remains for everything here. Genetic continuation doesn't depend on alphabets but alphabets can make lifetimes live a hell of an existence or a pleasent time passing through the moment each added ancestor entering and exiting one at a time.

ashes to ashes and dust to dust. What contracts results expands details into contracting again with nothing repeated as it was except functions functioning as usual. Heaven or Hell reality is self made purgatory saving a social narrative of what if(doubt), if only(regret), and only if(tyranny)..

dude she is a brother fu cking whore...who gives a sh it about her? she laughs when christians are killed...and cries when her husband pisses off chuck..she is a material whore of the millinium...fu ck her

So if there is one true religion, and one true God, then why so many Christian sects?

Why limit sects to christian theology, what about economic beliefs, political convictions and any other spiritualism. Picking one is a fools begining to remain fooled again throught that genetic ancestry living in the same atmosphere.

dude she is a brother fu cking whore...who gives a sh it about her? she laughs when christians are killed...and cries when her husband pisses off chuck..she is a material whore of the millinium...fu ck her

So a few tough questions is me laughing at murder?

You insipid, inbred coward.

I laugh at no death. As a non Christian I see death as a permanent end.

But since you asked, if your god grants eternal life to his faithful, then they have gone home to him; why then are their deaths a tragedy to you?

You are betraying a lack of faith in the teachings of your church.

NO, she is a trained misguided female of the homo sapien species protecting what she was forced to believe in with no other option to survive with. I offer her a real answer to why and how it doesn't have to remain that way for the ancestors she and her husband may leave behind after dying.

Her choice same as yours and mine and everyone else's. I have no right to dictate what to believe, but I have the liberty to describe self evident, self containment, and why and how this moment is a self maintaining eternity producing eternal details within this specific atmosphere as it has, does, and will continue doin with or without homo sapiens playing character roles saving the reality of humanity.

You just destroyed your own apology. Don't ask for forgiveness again idiot. Learn not to repeat it and in silence you repent.

Why limit sects to christian theology, what about economic beliefs, political convictions and any other spiritualism. Picking one is a fools begining to remain fooled again throught that genetic ancestry living in the same atmosphere.

There are sects in many areas, but this discussion is about the religion that littlesky can't defend.

There are sects in many areas, but this discussion is about the religion that littlesky can't defend.

So you live to divide what works the same way for everything to work separately against the whole population of life between plant and animal kingdoms, predator and prey cohabitation, and male and female means of continuing to occupy this atmosphere in an adapt or become extinct environment equally applied to each lifetime of cellular migration in this molecular migrating universe balanced into being what is here now and arriving next all the time.

Lesser of two evils never leads to anything good intended.

But since you asked, if your god grants eternal life to his faithful, then they have gone home to him; why then are their deaths a tragedy to you?

i do not lament for the christians killed...i lament for those that persecute them..as their future is dim...and their eternity is hell...you dont get it hag...my fear is not for me or my family...it is for you...i am fighting this fight for you

i do not lament for the christians killed...i lament for those that persecute them..as their future is dim...and their eternity is hell...you dont get it hag...my fear is not for me or my family...it is for you...i am fighting this fight for you

Rather die a martyr, than live being just another lifetime passing through the eternity of now. Vanity runs so deep the intellect never hears their own instincts crying stop.

So you live to divide what works the same way for everything to work separately against the whole population of life between plant and animal kingdoms, predator and prey cohabitation, and male and female means of continuing to occupy this atmosphere in an adapt or become extinct environment equally applied to each lifetime of cellular migration in this molecular migrating universe balanced into being what is here now and arriving next all the time.

Lesser of two evils never leads to anything good intended.

No. I do not follow those faiths. I was asking how "one true faith" could be so divided.

I understand that divisions are mainly used to keep humanity from growing and improving.

Nice dodge.

How are questions persecution?

How?

And you fight for me by insulting and demeaning me. Interesting choice.

So Christians should be happy about people being murdered? You are an imbecile.

Log out and come back in a month. You're making an absolute fool of yourself.

Nice dodge.

How?

dodge???listen here little brother humper....it starts with insults...and ends with hollocaust

Nice dodge.

How?

i am fighting for you...i am thinking about becoming mormon..then when you ditch that dead beat p.o.s hippi you call a husband...you can join my family..and make babies that will be genetically different from hannibal..for a change

No. I do not follow those faiths. I was asking how "one true faith" could be so divided.

I understand that divisions are mainly used to keep humanity from growing and improving.

How does one improve perfected natural balance that created now being Eternity without a word? Stop adopting excuses and understand what real is as it exists. Humanity is an illusion that needs to fade away.

that will not happen saving reality's social identites and the idea honoring symbolism makes things right to do honesty ignoring what real is in plain sight.

Back to what if(doubt sold), if only(regrets of doubts purchased), and only if( must prevent regrets returning purchases) paid for by the ancestors they leave behind adapting to this atmosphere never adding into what was here before the same way all the time.

Social justification is an ugly governance that spares no one practicing the arts of self deception.