Note to terrorists

The American people do not support the actions of our interventionalist government interfering in the Middle East.

Please consider this when selecting your targets. Please target the military and or Washington DC and leave us innocent Americans in peace.

It's not a laughing matter. I shouldn't have to feel danger living my life because we wish to assert our imperial dominance in other countries affairs.

There is absolutely no positive reason to enter into a civil war in Syria. Who do we think we are?

Let the Toe-Rags kill each other off.... It's a lose-lose situation any way... Asaad's regime is tied in with Hezbolah, and some factions of the Rebels have openly pledged allegiance to AL-Q.

The American people do not support the actions of our interventionalist government interfering in the Middle East.

Please consider this when selecting your targets. Please target the military and or Washington DC and leave us innocent Americans in peace.

You really have things backwards. Terrorists aren't about equal rights or personal liberties, they are about winning the control of ruling what humanity will become under vocabulary laws regulating nonverbal instincts.

You gave up being homo sapien, MassLiberty, so stop selling my ancestors off to what you believe in justifies your denial. Same goes to terrorists. Left alone I leave alone, you want to play psychological class warfare philosophically, here I am. But you,both ML and terrorists alike, better be ready to face self evident, self containment, and this atmosphere self maintaining beyond anything humanity can invent thinking they have conquered space time individually or as a collective belief system of denying the self evident, now is Eternity, not after death or prior to being born society's child..

But the Boston Bombing needs revenge! Just like when we attacked Iraq because Saddam directed all those ace Iraqi pilots to fly into the Twin Towers and Pentagon! Remember the Maine!

World Islamic Front for Combat Against the Jews and Crusaders

The ruling to kill the Americans and their allies—civilians and military—is an individual duty for every Muslim who can do it in any country in which it is possible to do it, in order to liberate the al-Aqsa Mosque [in Jerusalem] and the holy mosque [in Mecca] from their grip, and in order for their armies to move out of all the lands of Islam, defeated and unable to threaten any Muslim. This is in accordance with the words of Almighty Allah, 'and fight the pagans all together as they fight you all together,' and 'fight them until there is no more tumult or oppression, and there prevail justice and faith in Allah'.