vRachael Maddow The G. L. A. D. Cow

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maddow obviously really frightens an gets under the skin of the dittoheads.

Maddow is just another dishonest lefty who defends the agenda, nothing more. If any of you swallow her "I'm a journalist" crap, then I've got a bridge to sell ya.

Maddow obviously really frightens an gets under the skin of the dittoheads.

you never answered

that last line in your siggy...

do you actually think we would like oblamer if he was white ?

lol

I guess we know why you cant answer

lol

loser

You're just jealous and wish you had half the brain she does.

Why are rightwinger men so afriad of and intimidated by strong, smart women?

Throat cancer and oral sex By Deborah Kotz | GLOBE STAFF

JUNE 10, 2013

169875926.jpg

BEN GABBE/GETTY IMAGES

Michael Douglas has revealed that his stage 4 throat cancer was the result of an HPV infection that he got from oral sex.

Picture+1.jpg

Poor Micheal Douglas. Has Catherine Zeta-Jones made any statement about how he got the throat cancer? :wacko:

Why are rightwinger men so afriad of and intimidated by strong, smart women?

Poor Micheal Douglas. Has Catherine Zeta-Jones made any statement about how he got the throat cancer? :wacko:

Yes - I'm paraphrasing - but her statement was something like, "ooooo - ahhhhh - slower - slower - no! - faster! - yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!

Picture+1.jpg

Well you seem upset that Rachel loves licking vagina and somehow seem bothered enough by it to cite Michael Douglas' throat cancer as proof that it directly affected you.

Have I got that right or is there another reason that Rachels love of licking vagina somehow causes a negative affect on you?

Well you seem upset that Rachel loves licking vagina and somehow seem bothered enough by it to cite Michael Douglas' throat cancer as proof that it directly affected you.

Have I got that right or is there another reason that Rachels love of licking vagina somehow causes a negative affect on you?

You're an idiot - I never said that Rachel licking her gay lover's cunt bothered me. She bothers me because she is a ridiculous excuse of what is supposed to passes as a 'journalist' these days, but in fact - not only does she licks pussy - she kisses Øbama's ass!Picture+2.jpg