If Someone Posts A Prayer Request.....

Why don't you heathen atheists just ignore it?

If one breaks the codes of silence used against them, is it better to remain silent or allow others to share knowing what is really going on that keeps every body of ancestry hostage to humanity's greater good what if scenarios.

the timing of this thread is perfect. For however long Tarheels thread was on this board front page I didn't bother posting, but within 15 minutes of posting you come on here with this shut the f-ck up thread.

Didn't do it with Hannibal posting from the first it started, just after I did.

caughtcha.

Why should I?

It doesn't concern you?

If one breaks the codes of silence used against them, is it better to remain silent or allow others to share knowing what is really going on that keeps every body of ancestry hostage to humanity's greater good what if scenarios.

the timing of this thread is perfect. For however long Tarheels thread was on this board front page I didn't bother posting, but within 15 minutes of posting you come on here with this shut the f-ck up thread.

Didn't do it with Hannibal posting from the first it started, just after I did.

caughtcha.

believe me.....your posts are inconsequential to me,

believe me.....your posts are inconsequential to me,

Great, they, my posts, are inconsequential to you, but the consequences of your actions reacting to them better be. Not from I am won't do or can do, becuse you done them not against me, but ignoring natural balancing I described accurately.

I understand specific gravity doing specific things physically that creates specific details never duplicated within this atmosphere, Mr. recited other people's intellect believing character roles matter and genders are just inconsequential, including your own.

Since when did prayer requests fall under political chat and forums? Is your god running for office? Is he already in office? Has he written any legislation? Why don't we allow advertising, website links, talking about children,...........why, why why, whineeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

If you are going to put it here, others have a right to express it anyway they chose.

CAMPAIGN TO RE-INSTATE HANNIBAL IMMEDIATELY AND VOTE TO DECIDE IF HE SHOULD BE BANNED. DEMAND CHUCKIE REINSTATE HANNIBAL NOW!!!! iTS AN OUTRAGE AND INJUSTICE!!! YOU ARE NEXT ON CHUCKIES FASCIST MANEUVERS AT LF!!!! HE CAN'T SEEM TO UNDERSTAND THAT THIS IS A POLITICAL WEBSITE OF NO HOLDS BARRED, AND HIS GOD HOLDS NO MORAL HIGH GROUND HERE!!!!!!

Since when did prayer requests fall under political chat and forums? Is your god running for office? Is he already in office? Has he written any legislation? Why don't we allow advertising, website links, talking about children,...........why, why why, whineeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

If you are going to put it here, others have a right to express it anyway they chose.

CAMPAIGN TO RE-INSTATE HANNIBAL IMMEDIATELY AND VOTE TO DECIDE IF HE SHOULD BE BANNED. DEMAND CHUCKIE REINSTATE HANNIBAL NOW!!!! iTS AN OUTRAGE AND INJUSTICE!!! YOU ARE NEXT ON CHUCKIES FASCIST MANEUVERS AT LF!!!! HE CAN'T SEEM TO UNDERSTAND THAT THIS IS A POLITICAL WEBSITE OF NO HOLDS BARRED, AND HIS GOD HOLDS NO MORAL HIGH GROUND HERE!!!!!!

Gee shintao, you are starting to behave characteristicaly to jimsouth posting style. Same mindset or setmind?

the spirit of politics and the body of souls collected honoring a specific what if scenario. Not so separated other than theretical intentions of having ancestors believe there are separate parts of living a lifetime present to being ever changing details inside out of theological intentions of defining everything ouside in leaving out what leaders wished the fellowship ignored, and do according the the rules that law thinking to recite only what fits an agenda to saving humanity..

As a member here I disagree...all of us "heathens" didn't take the opportunity to mock her God or beliefs.

Then you would not be considered a heathen. There's a big difference between being an atheist or being a heathen atheist... Part of the definition of heathen includes "uncivilized"...kinda

what the heathen hannibal displayed....

I understand the point of this thread...and to a point I would agree with the OP.

its no secret that my belief of god and the Easter bunny are on about the same level...but there is no reason to hijack a thread that has more to do with someone who is in trouble or seriously hurt, than a debate on prayer itself....unless you're a complete dick!

everyone (well almost) on the other side of these posts are human beings. no one was shoving a religion down anyone's throat, it was simple human nature reaction to a tragic event.

As a member here I disagree...all of us "heathens" didn't take the opportunity to mock her God or beliefs.

this is very true, but its so much (mentally) easier to slate people into labeled categories.

this is social laziness...know the group, ignore the person

Then you would not be considered a heathen. There's a big difference between being an atheist or being a heathen atheist... Part of the definition of heathen includes "uncivilized"...kinda

what the heathen hannibal displayed....

no.

what hanibal displayed is his ability to be a dick.

that is all

there are dicks in every religion and non religion...weeding them out takes more effort than just branding people atheist or christer, infidel or muzzie

There are heathens and there are atheists but there are no heathen atheists.

But your point is clear enough. In the case of tarheel's prayer request, it should have been ignored. She should have received only prayers, hopes for recovery, good thoughts and whatever else exists in the English lexicon to express concern and compassion.

Any other thread started about prayer and religion in general is fair game and Christians who start religious threads here aren't starting them hoping they'll be ignored by heathens and atheists. I'd say it's for the opposite.reason.

But there should really be a separate place for prayer requests, general discussions, personal updates, etc. NHB can't be relied upon to host those sort of threads with the civility they require. NHB is not the place for civil discourse and you can't blame all of that on heathens and atheists.

God owns all the cattle on a thousand hills...he also sets up rulers and he is the one who takes them down...and by the way...fu ck hannibal...he wanted to fight with chuck and chuck kicked his ass..besides, now hannibal has time to get a job

God owns all the cattle on a thousand hills...he also sets up rulers and he is the one who takes them down...and by the way...fu ck hannibal...he wanted to fight with chuck and chuck kicked his ass..besides, now hannibal has time to get a job

So we can blame Obama on God.

Good. I was tired of liberals getting all the blame.

What I do is check out the request, and then make a decision: Am I going to pray FOR them, or AGAINST them?

See, it's a two way street. Oh, you can ASK me to use the power of my prayer FOR you. But I'm the decider. :ninja:

Very ominous and foreboding.

God's probably going to take a giant shit on you for misusing the report button . . . oops, I mean the power of prayer.

I witnessed a situation in Vietnam. Knew a guy who was, more or less, very anti religion. He didn't ram it down anyone's throat , but if praying - faith ever came up in a conversation, he managed to be as negative as possible. Then , he takes a nasty hit to his left knee ( entire kneecap was just blown off ); and all of a sudden, it's Oh God - Oh God - Oh God; why is that? I think he threw in quite a few, Mommy, Mommy , Mommies also.

When the religious are hated so, the atheists seldom ignore. All one has to do is look at all the religious threads to see that. Yet, the atheist left will be the first to label conservatives as "bigots", hypocritical as that is. All we have to do is express hate (or even just displeasure) with any group or subculture's behaviors, ways of thinking, or means of extension, and we immediately become "bigots". By their own characterization of bigotry, the left is bigoted toward the religious. But being the hypocrites they are, it doesn't matter to them.

So we can blame Obama on God.

Good. I was tired of liberals getting all the blame.

Have you condemned Hannibal's bigotry?