Biden: Cruz, Paul ‘control’ the GOP

Vice President Joseph R. Biden is urging Democrats to donate money for the 2014 election because, he said, Republican Sens. Rand Paul of Kentucky and Ted Cruz of Texas “control” the GOP. At a fundraiser late Friday night in San Francisco, Mr. Biden said there is no one in the Republican Party in Congress with whom the administration can negotiate anymore. “There’s no one with whom to deal with and there’s no one in charge anymore,” Mr. Biden said, at one point pounding the podium with his fist. Referring to Mr. Paul and Mr. Cruz, both first-term senators, the vice president said he’s never before seen lawmakers with their conservative views. “They are the ones that control the Republican party right now, literally,” Mr. Biden said. “I’ve never seen a time in all the years I was in the Senate that two freshmen have so much impact on the entirety of the Republican party.”

Biden: Cruz, Paul ‘control’ the GOP

“I’ve never seen a time in all the years I was in the Senate that two freshmen have so much impact on the entirety of the Republican party.”

Didn't crazy Uncle Joe run second fiddle to a freshman senator for the 2008 presidential election? I assume he also voted for that freshman senator to be what used to be considered the most powerful man in the world.

There isn't much that can be done in a country so full of ignorant, prejudiced, and educationally dumbed-down voters. The situation will either come to a head soon or die a sudden death when the hated black man has left office. The great Tea Party experiment will dissolve and the now politically active Bubbas will go back to shooting squirrels from their front porch swings.

If they're lucky, Paul and Cruz will be given the opportunity to prostitute themselves on Fox News with Palin.

It'll work itself out eventually, I think.

There isn't much that can be done in a country so full of ignorant, prejudiced, and educationally dumbed-down voters. The situation will either come to a head soon or die a sudden death when the hated black man has left office. The great Tea Party experiment will dissolve and the now politically active Bubbas will go back to shooting squirrels from their front porch swings.

If they're lucky, Paul and Cruz will be given the opportunity to prostitute themselves on Fox News with Palin.

Weren't you from Kentucky?

That's right! Wish the grass roots away! Wish us away! Wish us away.... Wish us away!.... hahahahahaha!! lmao!

have you any idea how dishonest and bigoted your post is?

snort - 'Grass roots' by DuPont.

Link???

I got some for you FuhkTard

The Unholy Alliance: Monsanto, Dupont & Obama

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/ronnie-cummins/the-unholy-alliance-monsa_b_642385.html

Obama signs Monsanto Protection Act! Betrays America

http://www.fooddemocracynow.org/blog/2013/mar/27/obama_signs_monsanto_protection_act/

Suck on those Dick muncher.

Didn't crazy Uncle Joe run second fiddle to a freshman senator for the 2008 presidential election? I assume he also voted for that freshman senator to be what used to be considered the most powerful man in the world.

IKR? I didn't think it was possible for him to sound any dumber.

I see they released Biden from his cage...

And they are probably already regretting it.