A liberal says: Distrust Sinking Obama

“The greatest danger zone a president can be in is when he is being attacked on the left and the right. When they are reading off the same talking points, that’s when presidencies fall apart.”

-- Dan Pfeiffer, senior adviser to President Obama, in an interview with the Washington Post.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/06/13/distrust-sinking-obama/?intcmp=trending

:lol:

“The greatest danger zone a president can be in is when he is being attacked on the left and the right. When they are reading off the same talking points, that’s when presidencies fall apart.”

-- Dan Pfeiffer, senior adviser to President Obama, in an interview with the Washington Post.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/06/13/distrust-sinking-obama/?intcmp=trending

And what's the alternative? The Republicans? A great number of us will take our chances, thanks.

Also...

Liberal journalists want to avoid going down with Obama.

Shoot this prolly means he wont win reelection then huh?

Only a pawn in their game. The so-called "Affordable" health care is turning out to be a massive expensive mess. Anyone who supports Obama care to apologize to the nation? Anyone?

...yup, seems to some libturds are waking up? They have been FOOLED by a Kenyan! :lol:

Good lord, how stupid can you be?

There are lots of morons walking around calling themselves "journalists". There are very few real journalists.

Hows business in the swamps of Loosiana?

Got gators up to your azz yet?

Miss Kaliforia yet? :P

I left Louisiana, dude!...in Mississippi right now! Nope, not missing California! I'll be visiting CA again, 2 years from now...

Funny, nothing IN THAT QUOTE indicated 'distrust'.

Emphasis added for the benefit of those who are hard of thinking.

Maybe the title was referencing something NOT in the quote; prompting a SINGLE click on your part in order to not appear stupid when commenting. I guess appearances aren't that deceiving. . .

Maybe the title was referencing something NOT in the quote; prompting a SINGLE click on your part in order to not appear stupid when commenting. I guess appearances aren't that deceiving. . .

How much of your case do you need me to make for you, anyway?

Funny, nothing in that quote indicated 'distrust'.

Just another Con imagining something into being.

DESPERATION HAS SET IN FOR THE UNAMERICAN SWINE!!!!!! Seems all the scandals have fallen apart, and the right is sinking faster than a gallstone in the toilet. LMAO!! :D

You guys really need some new material about how you are going to help the minoritys, the homeless, the students, the unions, the communitys, the welfare getting jobs,.............You know, the chit that really matters. LMAO!!!

DESPERATION HAS SET IN FOR THE UNAMERICAN SWINE!!!!!! Seems all the scandals have fallen apart, and the right is sinking faster than a gallstone in the toilet. LMAO!! :D

You guys really need some new material about how you are going to help the minoritys, the homeless, the students, the unions, the communitys, the welfare getting jobs,.............You know, the chit that really matters. LMAO!!!

Obama had a majority for his first two years. What did he do?

I left Louisiana, dude!...in Mississippi right now! Nope, not missing California! I'll be visiting CA again, 2 years from now...

Sounds to me like your on the run from the law!

What's the attraction of Mississippi?

What is your new business?