Two thirds of Americans approve of NSA dragnet

Ouch. Kinda puts a new spin on this, don't it?

https://www.techdirt.com/articles/20130610/20474123399/majority-americans-okay-with-nsa-dragnet-wait-not-okay-with-it-depending-who-how-you-ask.shtml

Why should they object, no one is reading THEIR E-MAILS OR LISTENING TO THEIR PHONE CALLS, that's RW propaganda.

It's the same as scooping up duplicates of millions of envelopes.

No one is reading the letter inside.

If the envelope has traces of Ricin on it, a court order is obtained, and it's examined.

Snowden should not have had access to the court orders. He stole that, thru subterfuge, and then revealed secret, proprietary, damaging intel, which placed many Americans at risk, and ruined many investigations that came before and would've resulted in the future.

Major terrorist plots were avoided thru this program. Now, no more, thanks to Snowden.

D. Elsberg was a hero. Snowden is a douchebag.

Left wing, right wing, then the body both wings move down a specific line. Two sides forcing the middle to end up where left and right co-ordinate in reaching.

so 2 out of 3 factions of society doesn't make a majority of the population, just the ideologies involved debating a linear interpretation of a theocracy vs a thugocracy.

church and state of heart and body to mind the spirit of the laws that rule what your ancestral lifetime can become who society says it can or else face the consequences.

Anyone that has access to the database can open your emails and read them.

I love watching liberals cast away the 4th Amendment.

It's a rerun of what you queers did under bush - and anyone who raised an EYEBROW - much less a ruckus - was called unpatriotic, a friend of the terrorists. Many of the right wing homos on this board at the time were saying just such tripe.

We on the left do not resort to cheap ad hominems - we argue our positions on their merits, racist.

It's a rerun of what you queers did under bush - and anyone who raised an EYEBROW - much less a ruckus - was called unpatriotic, a friend of the terrorists. Many of the right wing homos on this board at the time were saying just such tripe.

We on the left do not resort to cheap ad hominems - we argue our positions on their merits, racist.

well i wasnt here, so there is no record of my hypocracy...further more i am a racist..so i cant be hypocritical for my double standards...so in your ear cannon

Anyone that has access to the database can open your emails and read them.

I love watching liberals cast away the 4th Amendment.

Is that because you have already enjoyed doing it dumbass?? LMAO!! Dumb fk!

The con memory is shorter than their clitoris.

Dano the dildo...

BigSuck the ball washer....

two thirds of Americans are idiots.

How funny too watch the hypocrite left now defend everything they protested under Bush.

:wacko: I am trying to figure out how pointing out your hypocracy makes me a hypocrite? LMAO!!! Dildo

I am trying to figure out how pointing out your hypocracy makes me a hypocrite? LMAO!!! Dildo

Where exactly did you do that Tard-Boy?

You are so full of $hit, it's running out of your ears........as usual.

dano again with your stupid posts. the fact that the govt is CONFISCATING your communications with NO PROBABLE CAUSE is a big problem. Those who don't object have no clue as to potential consequences. Yes I know that this started under Bush with the patriot act. But the obama admin is abusing the pat act to spy on everyone. obama got elected and re elected so it does not surprise me that 2/3d's of citizens have no problem with this. they are ignorant and have not a clue. but when they lose their freedom and rights who are they going to blame?

dano again with your stupid posts. the fact that the govt is CONFISCATING your communications with NO PROBABLE CAUSE is a big problem. Those who don't object have no clue as to potential consequences. Yes I know that this started under Bush with the patriot act. But the obama admin is abusing the pat act to spy on everyone. obama got elected and re elected so it does not surprise me that 2/3d's of citizens have no problem with this. they are ignorant and have not a clue. but when they lose their freedom and rights who are they going to blame?

Dano has little to be concerned with. What he posts - sends - emails, makes little or no sense to begin with. No need for a code breaker who specializes in gibberish. As far as the lowlifes in this administration go; the way things "now" stand, Stalin would be very proud.

Ouch. Kinda puts a new spin on this, don't it?

https://www.techdirt.com/articles/20130610/20474123399/majority-americans-okay-with-nsa-dragnet-wait-not-okay-with-it-depending-who-how-you-ask.shtml

Why should they object, no one is reading THEIR E-MAILS OR LISTENING TO THEIR PHONE CALLS, that's RW propaganda.

It's the same as scooping up duplicates of millions of envelopes.

No one is reading the letter inside.

If the envelope has traces of Ricin on it, a court order is obtained, and it's examined.

Snowden should not have had access to the court orders. He stole that, thru subterfuge, and then revealed secret, proprietary, damaging intel, which placed many Americans at risk, and ruined many investigations that came before and would've resulted in the future.

Major terrorist plots were avoided thru this program. Now, no more, thanks to Snowden.

D. Elsberg was a hero. Snowden is a douchebag.

Did you bother to read the link you provided moron, or did you stop at the headline?

"Most voters oppose the U.S. government’s secret collection of the phone records of millions of Americans and think the feds are spying too much on U.S. citizens these days. Just 26% of Likely U.S. Voters favor the government’s secret collecting of these phone records for national security purposes regardless of whether there is any suspicion of wrongdoing. The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey finds that 59% are opposed to the practice."

Two thirds of Americans approve of the NSA practices, it's right there in the article...and there are dozens of sites reporting the same fact.

Dozens.

What the nsa is doing today is completely different from what Bush did after 9/11.

Contrary to what golfliar wrot, people cannot willy-nilly read e-mails or listen to phone calls or read letters at their whim.

That's bs.

I challenge golfy to prove that.

(And an op-ed from the moonie times won't do it).