Stupid People in Republican Party is the Reason for the Tea Party

Stupid People in Republican Party is the Reason for the Tea Party

The assumption is that the illegal aliens will pay taxes and fines.

I think that assumption and the people that support that assumption are stupid.

Illegal aliens will only add to the health care/welfare burden that already exist.

Plus the assumption that they will vote for Republicans is stupid.

A better solution would be to annex Central America down to the Panama Canal and use the Mexican oil to pay for Illegal Aliens in America.

---------------------------

Rubio: Legalize Illegal Immigrants So They Can Fund Border Security

by Tony Lee 14 Jun 2013, 7:31 AM PDT 169 post a comment
On Thursday, Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL) said one reason illegal immigrants must be legalized as soon as possible is so they can help fund border security measures by paying taxes and fines.

During an interview on "The Andrea Tantaros Show," Rubio, as Byron York points out, first said there was no choice but to legalize at least 11 million illegal immigrants because he said the country "cannot wait another four years" to enact immigration reform.

He then said illegal immigrants needed to be registered "as soon as possible" so the fines they pay into the system help fund border security programs.

"We need to register them as soon as possible, not just to keep the problem from getting worse, but we're going to require them to pay a fine, and that's the money that we are going to use to pay for the border security," Rubio, said, according to York. "If we don't get that fine money from the people that have violated our immigration laws, then the American taxpayer is going to have to pay for border security."

Rubio, a prominent Republican on the Senate's Gang of Eight with Sens. John McCain (R-AZ) and Lindsey Graham (R-SC), said if illegal immigrants are not legalized, "we're going to end up borrowing money like we do now for 40 cents out of every dollar, and I want to prevent that from happening."

Immigration experts, note that some illegal immigrants may be able to apply for waivers in order to avoid fines. In addition, the IRS may have difficulty figuring out how much back taxes illegal immigrants owe. And finally, some nonprofit agencies may even receive taxpayer dollars that presumably should be used to fund some border security programs in order to help illegal immigrants pay their fines to get legalized.

A better solution would be to annex Central America down to the Panama Canal and use the Mexican oil to pay for Illegal Aliens in America.

An excellent idea and one I've thought before myself. Get in there and clean out the riff raff, completely develop the beautiful coastlines.

illegal aliens are criminals. I feel they should e rounded up, have a bar code applied and have their blood/dna tested. then force them in to low wage work (as illegals they won't be subject to labor laws) and keep their blood/dna on file and harvest their organs for US citizens when needed.