should the washington redskins and cleve indians change names?

i have never heard anything more redikilus in my life

is the word indian racist?

is the word redskin racist?

you butt fukin liberals have made it so that everybody can't say anything.( unless it comes from a libs filthy mouth, then it is ok)

even saying fried chicken or watermelon is racist

you people ase so fukd up in your head

should the noter dame "fighting irish" change theirs? what about the "vikings"?

Illinois "Fighting Illini". You know they had to do away with "The Chief", the crowd-pleasing Indian who did war dances at halftimes. Somebody got OFFENDED!...even though he was honoring the integrity and fight in the Illini Indians. Disgusting.

you butt fukin liberals have made it so that everybody can't say anything.( unless it comes from a libs filthy mouth, then it is ok)

"Negro" is now racist, as defined by whomever, so yeah...I guess those names are racist (as defined by whomever).

The UND Fighting Sioux have to change their name. The Englestad arena was built specifically around that name. What a waste. How is Fighting Sioux offensive?

i see all the injun sport team names as a tribute to those people. calling your football team the redskins is like giving honor to the injuns for being fierce and noble in battle. the only people offended by this bull$h!t are the people who make it a point to be offended by anything. f**king drama queen ass f@ggots.

I would consider it a big favor if you would not call us butt fukin liberals. That is not politically correct.

Also, your sister's a nigger loving slut, you racist bastard (It's okay - I'm a liberal).

should the noter dame "fighting irish" change theirs? what about the "vikings"?

Noter? :huh:

Final answer?

i see all the injun sport team names as a tribute to those people. calling your football team the redskins is like giving honor to the injuns for being fierce and noble in battle. the only people offended by this bull$h!t are the people who make it a point to be offended by anything. f**king drama queen ass f@ggots.

Speaking of which, that's what SF is going to change their name to when they drop 49ers. They WERE gonna go with 69ers for a spell, but then they just decided to go the full monty.

Oh, and I was offended by your post. :)

"Negro"

Racist.

??? Will "native-Americans" be able to call each other "indian" or "redskin"??? :):):)

The UND Fighting Sioux have to change their name. The Englestad arena was built specifically around that name. What a waste. How is Fighting Sioux offensive?

According to liberals, IF kids are caught "playing cowboy and indians", they should be banned from school, or some other drastic punishment ........................ IF we waterboarded those kids, would the liberals be happy???? (I get silly in the morning lol) :):):)

Old news.

Next.

yeah thats all you got. can't answer reality. contribute to the issue or hibernate.

awwwwwwwwww... did that hurt your feelings puzzyboy? the issue is that you are a little puzzy with NO sense of humor but like to constantly pretend that you do. Give me some more orders now scum bag... please please give me some more orders. after that you are gonna make me, right? say some more really funny stuff there genius.

I see your point, the Washington Indians, and the Cleveland Redskins would sound a hell of a lot better.

I am offended that we refer to 'Indians' as Native Americans. They are not native, the 'Kennewick Man' is. Therefore PLEASE DO NOT call Indians Native Americans!

Then where the f--k are Indians native to, southern Italy? I am offended by people that make stupid statements, and I see your name on that one.