Should Republicans be allowed to own animals?

These numb nut cons here feel that if you can't work, you shouldn't be fed. I assume they feel the same way about animals that can't fend for their own meals, and this leads to animal abuse when the cons are allowed to hold the animal until it dies of starvation. Then go buy another one, because they enjoy seeing life suffer. They enjoy starving children or the elderly, or those that can't help themselves with disabilities, so naturally they like making animals suffer and starve to death.

Cons love torturing people to death, and I am sure they would do the same to animals if allowed to have one in their possession. They would try drowning them in the bath tub or toilet on a daily basis, starving them, sticking them with objects or cutting them to watch them bleed. They kick small animals to hear them make sounds of pain, so again these cons shouldn't be allowed defenseless animals. They love shooting anything that is defenseless, so are big on guns and hunting animals, but then they are cowards when enlisting to go shoot people who can shoot back at them.

And they are know for fking animals, raping them like they like to do to little defenseless chained and detained women and children. If they enjoy watching humans be raped, imagine their joy at watching their pets be raped. Jimmy Baker, one of their con leaders enjoyed fking his dog and sleeping in the dog house with it, instead of his christian wife. Beastility is rampant among cons, and they shouldn't be allowed to have animals to have sex with.

These numb nut cons here feel that if you can't work, you shouldn't be fed. I assume they feel the same way about animals that can't fend for their own meals, and this leads to animal abuse when the cons are allowed to hold the animal until it dies of starvation. Then go buy another one, because they enjoy seeing life suffer. They enjoy starving children or the elderly, or those that can't help themselves with disabilities, so naturally they like making animals suffer and starve to death.

Cons love torturing people to death, and I am sure they would do the same to animals if allowed to have one in their possession. They would try drowning them in the bath tub or toilet on a daily basis, starving them, sticking them with objects or cutting them to watch them bleed. They kick small animals to hear them make sounds of pain, so again these cons shouldn't be allowed defenseless animals. They love shooting anything that is defenseless, so are big on guns and hunting animals, but then they are cowards when enlisting to go shoot people who can shoot back at them.

And they are know for fking animals, raping them like they like to do to little defenseless chained and detained women and children. If they enjoy watching humans be raped, imagine their joy at watching their pets be raped. Jimmy Baker, one of their con leaders enjoyed fking his dog and sleeping in the dog house with it, instead of his christian wife. Beastility is rampant among cons, and they shouldn't be allowed to have animals to have sex with.

You have made a good argument for the conholers to rally together for trans species marriage.....

done !!! ....it's now part of their platform

:lol: That's good trollage

no dems need to be free

Show us on the doll where the evil republican touched you.

This analogy is so ludicrously hyperbolic that I am certain I became dumber just by virtue of having read it. Wow! I mean... just wow... that was bad.

Since you rant like an angry animal why doesn't your owner starve you.

You do such a fine job of doing the straw man and ad hominem fallacious arguments.

Here is a site where you can learn about all of the other fallacious arguments so you can rant more idiocy.

http://www.don-lindsay-archive.org/skeptic/arguments.html

Jimmy Baker, one of their con leaders enjoyed fking his dog and sleeping in the dog house with it, instead of his christian wife.

Well in all fairness, the dog didn't wear as much mascara as his wife did.

tammyfayepicforblog.jpg

Since you rant like an angry animal why doesn't your owner starve you.

My ladys are Liberals, not con animal abusers who shouldn't be allowed to own animals

You do such a fine job of doing the straw man and ad hominem fallacious arguments.

Here is a site where you can learn about all of the other fallacious arguments so you can rant more idiocy.

WWW.RNC.com

That is the animal abusing website.

Well in all fairness, the dog didn't wear as much mascara as his wife did.

tammyfayepicforblog.jpg

LMAO!!! Poor Jimmy.

http://www.loop21.com/life/man-rapes-pitbulls-arrested

Georgia Teen Arrested For Raping Female Pitbulls

Maurice Garland

1 year ago

dogs.jpg
Young man takes "doggystyle" to unthinkable low

19-year old Bernard Archer landed an odd job cleaning dog cages for Dr. Cathryn Lafayette, who agreed to fund his education in exchange for the work. Archer was working on getting his GED.

“Our agreement was if I pay the tuition [for his GED] then he would pay half by working here at my home or whatever I had for him to do,” Lafayette tells WGCL in Atlanta. “Saturday was his first day to start working.”

dude.jpg

But, he got a little too comfortable on the job.

Neighbors called police when they say they saw Archer having intercourse with two of Dr. Lafayette's female pitbulls. You read that right, the guy was having a threesome with two dogs.

Of course no one would believe that if they heard it. But, these neighbors (who might be just as weird) decided to video tape the ordeal to present to authorities. They then alerted Dr. Lafayette of the claim, who was also in disbelief, until she saw the evidence.

"It showed him on his knees inside the kennel with my dog. He was on his knees like he was a dog,” she says. “For him to come on my property and rape my female dogs, that’s totally unheard of and that hurt me. I wasn’t here to protect them.”

Archer was arrested and charged with two counts of bestiality. That is a felony in Georgia so he can face anywhere from one to ten years in prison.

No word on if PETA will demand a stiff sentence the same way they did for Michael Vick, this is worst right?.

Also no word on if the people who recorded it will be charged, we're sure that's a crime too.