Team Chickenhawk chanting for US to send someone elses kids to Syria.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cons love war as long as their kids get to stay home.

Maybe its time thy had some skin in the game.

Like their own families.

First in.

C'mon you nutless coward Cons.

Lock and Load.

Looks like you better address this with Obama!!! He is the commander and chief remember wharfy?

Well ALL of Bush's old Team Chickenhawk advisor staff are out on the talk shows banging the drums saying we ned to go into Syria with our military right frickin now. They never get past that lil bit of history that shows just how fuhked up the middle east has become due to one after another of those very kinds of decisions.

Looks like you better address this with Obama!!! He is the commander and chief remember wharfy?

I never have known of a nurse who knew shlt about politics.

You continue the trend perfectly.

Well ALL of Bush's old Team Chickenhawk advisor staff are out on the talk shows banging the drums saying we ned to go into Syria with our military right frickin now. They never get past that lil bit of history that shows just how fuhked up the middle east has become due to one after another of those very kinds of decisions.

I never have known of a nurse who knew shlt about politics.

You continue the trend perfectly.

I have never known Wharf Rat2 to make a coherent argument about anything.....

Alright, here's the question of the day for you!

Who is the current Commander and Chief of the U.S.?

A. Barrack Obama

B. Adolf Hitler

C. The Green Lantern

A. Barrack Obama

B. Adolf Hitler

C. The Green Lantern

It appears you went into the medicine cabinet at the hospital and stole a shltload of morphine, bedpan licker.

Apparently you're embarrassed by the fact that as a member of Team Chickemhawk, you love sending someone elses kids to war, and you react to having this fact exposed publicly by attempting to steer the topic into some sort of nightclub comedy act..

Nothing else can explain your retarded attempts at humor.

Had we elected McCain/Palin, I'm sure both Syria and Iran would be radioactive parking lots at this point.

Had we elected McCain/Palin, I'm sure both Syria and Iran would be radioactive parking lots at this point.

No the reality would be there would be a lot more dead Americans due to fighting Israels wars for them, and US taxpayers would be on the hook for another big tab..

No the reality would be there would be a lot more dead Americans due to fighting Israels wars for them, and US taxpayers would be on the hook for another big tab..

OK, you're probably right.

Apparently you're embarrassed by the fact that as a member of Team Chickemhawk, you love sending someone elses kids to war, and you react to having this fact exposed publicly by attempting to steer the topic into some sort of nightclub comedy act..

Nothing else can explain your retarded attempts at humor.

humor? im serious. when are you giving the half breed the respect and credit he deserves? this is his administration...he is cic bi tch...

we would have a better lookin and more qualified vice president...that is the only difference between mccain and obama...

we would have a better lookin and more qualified vice president...that is the only difference between mccain and obama...

Well, McCain seems to have been pretty steamed when Obama opposed his security advisers and refused to escalate America's involvement in Syria.

Well, McCain seems to have been pretty steamed when Obama opposed his security advisers and refused to escalate America's involvement in Syria.

they are playing us. i dont see how we continue down the same god damn road for my entire life...with different parties in power and we are still on the same path...never once did we deviate from that path..

they are playing us. i dont see how we continue down the same god damn road for my entire life...with different parties in power and we are still on the same path...never once did we deviate from that path..

Maybe, maybe not--it's never easy to tell what might have been, especially with regard to foreign policy. Of course, I admit that certain events--like the financial crisis of 08--would seem to have been inevitable regardless which party was in charge.

A. Barrack Obama

B. Adolf Hitler

C. The Green Lantern

You are just not bright enough to realize that there is no problem with rats making a coherent argument, but a hell of a problem with you being too f--king stupid to comprehend them. Anytime a con hears something he don't like, he gives you the NO Speak-ie English s--t. Grow the f--k up, nut nurse.

You are just not bright enough to realize that there is no problem with rats making a coherent argument, but a hell of a problem with you being too f--king stupid to comprehend them. Anytime a con hears something he don't like, he gives you the NO Speak-ie English s--t. Grow the f--k up, nut nurse.

Looks like Fred needs some help with the simple question too! :D:D

Cons love war as long as their kids get to stay home.

Maybe its time thy had some skin in the game.

Like their own families.

First in.

C'mon you nutless coward Cons.

Lock and Load.

We are an all volunteer force those of us who volunteer know or should know that being sent into combat is a possibility