Will the Real Str8tEdge please stand up....

This thread will be my "signature" thread free from any "troll" or "flame" posts from me. Ask me anything you wish and I'll give you an honest, serious answer, opinion, or debate. Whichever you choose.

This is the ONLY thread I will make such a commitment to so use it wisely....

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it's what I think you're trying to communicate it simply isn't true. I've created TONS of threads on legitimate debate topics only to get fallacied to death.

I PREFER a solid, honest, logical/rational debate. This place is a little short on contestants.

I DO NOT troll as much as you claim I do. You're just an easy target. I "flame" a lot because I find it enjoyable.

pheasants.

I was afraid someone would bring up the "pheasants". I was on one hell of a cocky ride posting flames cutting people like a hot knife on butter. Then all of a sudden a most grevious misspelling of peasant.....

Since I enjoy lauging at myself even MORE than others, I demanded I keep the title to remind me I'm not perfect.

How is it that you never ever grow tired of talking about yourself, seeking to be the center of attention......dont you ever just want a break from that?

Well actually, my online personna was created to be the exact opposite of how I am in real life. I've done such an excellent job of it, none of you would probably believe me.

I am a charismatic/dynamic person in real life but I am also a very caring, compassionate and empathetic person too.

I'm the person that EVERYONE seeks out when they have a problem.

Well actually, my online personna was created to be the exact opposite of how I am in real life. I've done such an excellent job of it, none of you would probably believe me.

I am a charismatic/dynamic person in real life but I am also a very caring, compassionate and empathetic person too.

I'm the person that EVERYONE seeks out when they have a problem.

I loled ^_^

lol_face-s736x736-65809.gif

It's basically a defense mechanism and there are very few people capable of building walls like I can. I EXPECT YOU not to believe it otherwise it's no longer served it's purpose.....

I have a deep feeling you are as full of shit as you normally are. Name some ways in which your Actual opinion differs from that of the edifice you have created.

I have a deep feeling you are as full of shit as you normally are. Name some ways in which your Actual opinion differs from that of the edifice you have created.

You'd have to give me specific examples.... I have thousands of opinions on this site.

My opinions also have nothing to do with my defenses...... It's the "personna".....

For example.... MOST people I know would consider me one of the nicest people they have ever met. Do YOU have that opinion of me from my postings? :huh:

You'd have to give me specific examples.... I have thousands of opinions on this site.

No, you DO NOT. You have thousands of instances of trolling and parroting.

i remember as a child we once had pheasants for thanksgiving instead of turkey. that was a great thanksgiving.

Oh, you celebrate "Have you seen an Indian lately day" !? How quaint. ^_^

No, you DO NOT. You have thousands of instances of trolling and parroting.

Hannibal? You're one of the easiest targets on the board. Therfore you get trolled and flamed more than most.

Take a look through my threads I've created. There's PLENTY of legitimate debates contained within. After I basically nuetralize the really ridiculous counterarguments I get..... the threads disappear.

You're entitled to your opinion but I rarely see an actual legitimate logical/rational counterargument....

This is how I know you are lying on this thread. You are not capable of some type of genuine emotions. I believe you may suffer from some slight psychopathy.

This is how I know you are lying on this thread. You are not capable of some type of genuine emotions. I believe you may suffer from some slight psychopathy.

He was diagnosed as one already...of course he blames the diagnosis on his alcoholism and rejects the diagnosis.

No one I know would characterize me as an "emotional" person..... My father, who is EXTREMELY analytical, has shown emotion I could count on one hand.

I didn't know HOW analytical I was until I went to college and was scoring off the charts on the analytical portions of our Hesi finals. By off the charts I mean normal scores in the 800's while I'm scoring 1400-1500.

I am NOT an emotional person. I firmly believe in intellect over emotion. THAT doesn't mean I don't feel or am incapable of feeling.... For instance, as a general manager over 9+ years, I raised my voice to ONE employee.

I've experienced emotional turmoil that MOST humans will never experience and live to tell about it(by 19). For me, the most important thing in life is peace of mind so it's extremely important to me. When I feel, I deal. When I'm done I analyze why I felt the way I did and adjust my thinking accordingly as needed.

I WOULD be characterized and have been characterized as the most "sane" person people know. many people attempt to pick my brain like I'm holding a secret to serenity....