Th Veteran's Administration is 'shaken' me down !

They charged me $1.91 administration (late) payment on a $27 balance for my MEDS. (plus $1.91 last month)

The reason I didn't pay the bill on time was...I received it 60 days late because they sent it to the wrong address and it was returned two times to them, even tho I have written the VA several times asking them to use my PO box. I live in the sticks of Tennessee and if the regular mail carrier isn't on the route the sub doesn't know what to do with my mail because they can't find my house.

The VA sends my MEDS in 90 day blocks but want full payment right away.

Man...I'm glad I'm not a Combat Veteran ! Old Mack the REMF !

Army3-2.jpg

They charged me $1.91 administration (late) payment on a $27 balance for my MEDS. (plus $1.91 last month)

The reason I didn't pay the bill on time was...I received it 60 days late because they sent it to the wrong address and it was returned two times to them, even tho I have written the VA several times asking them to use my PO box. I live in the sticks of Tennessee and if the regular mail carrier isn't on the route the sub doesn't know what to do with my mail because they can't find my house.

The VA sends my MEDS in 90 day blocks but want full payment right away.

Man...I'm glad I'm not a Combat Veteran ! Old Mack the REMF !

Army3-2.jpg

No worries .... Obama's gonna put you on MedicAid instead & everything will be just dandy.

I don't mind be shunned BUT I would expect fellow Vets to chime in...BUT than again maybe there isn't any here ! Just think tho...if this thread was negativity towards George Bush, it be in it's tenth page by now !

It sucks how our vets and military are treated, regardless of who is in office.

And it just seems to be getting worse and worse.

Hope it all works out. Chuck's idea isn't bad, or maybe set up a Google calendar or phone alert to let you know when a payment is coming due, even when you don't get the bill.

I do it with all my bills, electric, etc.

Round it up to the next dollar, or five dollars

Was always ahead on my child support too. (When the youngest turned eighteen, they owed me $8K)

My wife is a retired accountant and she used to tell me about how accounting HATES carrying credits over because it's more work for them.

So I do it, it's the small things in life that bring pleasure, you know?