Does Religion Make You a Bigot?

I admit I'm an atheist, but that doesn't stop me from respecting others faith. Being libertarian means that everyone has to look around and decide for themselves what they believe in. Furthermore, There are plenty of faithful people that would be nearly impossible to catalog as bigoted.

Others think otherwise. Lets talk about it.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I admit I'm an atheist, but that doesn't stop me from respecting others faith. Being libertarian means that everyone has to look around and decide for themselves what they believe in. Furthermore, There are plenty of faithful people that would be nearly impossible to catalog as bigoted.

F@g thread, quit crying on my shoes pussy, you are the tolerant of religious nutters type, you be nice.

F@g thread, quit crying on my shoes pussy, you are the tolerant of religious nutters type, you be nice.

Now this is better. Let me tell you a piece. Having faith is something we all decide upon. Being an atheist does not entitle you to believe you're better than others. so you can shove that mightier than thou attitude up your flaming rectum.

Bigots is a name liberals call anyone who has an honest difference of opinion.

I think you missed a big chunk of the op.

My Life experiences made me Bigoted, not my Religion. In fact I really do not like the word Religion or Religious. I am more Spiritual than I am Religious. Religion is so.... Dogmatic, rigid and unyielding, where as Spirituality is more flexible and leaves room for evolving beliefs based on life experiences. With Spirituality you can decide what to believe and what not to believe, where as with Religion either you believe exactly what they tell you, or your branded a Heretic and burnt at the stake.

tolerance of religion arouses the anger in you. seems you are intolerant, hateful and wish to abuse power to silence that which you don't like. hardly exemplifies what you pretend to be about.

you have realized God is an awesome God, and you hate that you are not awesome. its ok son.

I love it - two faced atheist talking outta both sides of his mouth thinks he can have it both ways - you can't...Saying your atheist, but you respect others' faith is as ridiculous a notion as saying, "Well, personally, I don't believe in gravity, but I respect your scientific theories."

What a tool....

602176_10151586403269238_1458482805_n.pn

Being libertarian means that everyone has to look around and decide for themselves what they believe in.

How does one discover what real is when the only academic social options are pick something to believe in specifically written by a self selected group of experts in subjectivity making objectives to converting physical absolutes into relative maybe not concepts?

tolerance of religion arouses the anger in you. seems you are intolerant, hateful and wish to abuse power to silence that which you don't like. hardly exemplifies what you pretend to be about.

you have realized God is an awesome God, and you hate that you are not awesome. its ok son.

Christians know nothing of tolerance, love, peace, or decency. They are (you too) dangerous schizophrenics who have and imaginary friend that rubber stamps their perverted morality. Tolerate this !? never. They also think if they cause the end of the world, their pal Jesus will come back and they can live forever..... Sure, lets tolerate that.

How does one discover what real is when the only academic social options are pick something to believe in specifically written by a self selected group of experts in subjectivity making objectives to converting physical absolutes into relative maybe not concepts?

IKR !?

I love it - two faced atheist talking outta both sides of his mouth thinks he can have it both ways - you can't...Saying your atheist, but you respect others' faith is as ridiculous a notion as saying, "Well, personally, I don't believe in gravity, but I respect your scientific theories."

What a tool....

602176_10151586403269238_1458482805_n.pn

Believe what you want, you have little relevance to me on this forum.

Christians know nothing of tolerance, love, peace, or decency. They are (you too) dangerous schizophrenics who have and imaginary friend that rubber stamps their perverted morality. Tolerate this !? never. They also think if they cause the end of the world, their pal Jesus will come back and they can live forever..... Sure, lets tolerate that.

IKR !?

^^^^^ THIS is a religious bigot.

What a tool....

Well, I don't believe in God, but I'm not gonna diss someone for believing in God either. Good luck handling complex thoughts.

Now this is better. Let me tell you a piece. Having faith is something we all decide upon. Being an atheist does not entitle you to believe you're better than others. so you can shove that mightier than thou attitude up your flaming rectum.

I think you missed a big chunk of the op.

You can believe what I am entitled to till your blue in the face. ;)

It's all subjective.

you mean Christians hold high standards of excellence that confront your mediocrity. that is what your hate ofr CHristians boils down to. you want to perpetuate failure and excuse, and Christians don't.

and son, schizophrenia is not having an imaginary friend. God doesn't rubber stamp anything. you are exemplifying my first post in this thread, and thank you for showing us how you let other humans control your emotional state. especially since you claim to hate those other humans. yes, you are a demonstrated fool.

you mean Christians hold high standards of excellence that confront your mediocrity. that is what your hate ofr CHristians boils down to. you want to perpetuate failure and excuse, and Christians don't.

and son, schizophrenia is not having an imaginary friend. God doesn't rubber stamp anything. you are exemplifying my first post in this thread, and thank you for showing us how you let other humans control your emotional state. especially since you claim to hate those other humans. yes, you are a demonstrated fool.

Religion is for the weak and ineffectual, you sir are VERY weak. All that loving yourself is keeping you from growing up. I know this is hard for a narcissist like you to fathom, YOU WILL DIE ONE DAY AND CEASE TO BE. Impossible for you to imagine eh? How big is your fucking head ? ^_^

Expect resistance.

Yes, It is. Google Solipsism.

Come at me bro.

Keep your extra isms, they suit you.

Good luck handling complex thoughts.

What composes complexed thoughts? Complicated thinking recited per syllable for generations never looking for simple solultions lost if faith time changes space from outside this atmosphere?

Simple compounding contractions expand existential individual results never remaining the same details twice. what contains space and time results accupy the moment here as with molecular migration never stationary and event horizons that never move as molecules pass by and through adding into everything added next..

It's all subjective.

No it isn't unless one chooses to limit everything to subjective interpretations that end up dividing what is real into fragmented realities of social justification denial is a virtue worth destroying everything so nobody else can rule the moment either.

What does that characteristic sound like, A spoiled brat of 3 or 4 years old even when they are 64 years old playing society's child from cradle to grave.

No it isn't unless one chooses to limit everything to subjective interpretations that end up dividing what is real into fragmented realities of social justification denial is a virtue worth destroying everything so nobody else can rule the moment either.

What does that characteristic sound like, A spoiled brat of 3 or 4 years old even when they are 64 years old playing society's child from cradle to grave.

He is starting to sound like a Nihilist IMO. ^_^

Well, I don't believe in God, but I'm not gonna diss someone for believing in God either. Good luck handling complex thoughts.

I don't need luck. You don't have to actively "diss" (ghetto slang) someone you idiot. Perhaps you can't understand the simple notion that it is impossible to respect someone's FAITH without an acknowledgement of the fundamental basis of their faith. You can rephrase your original statement if you'd like for it to make sense. Here: I admit I'm an atheist, but that doesn't stop me from respecting other people.

Picture+1.jpg

I don't need luck. You don't have to actively "diss" (ghetto slang) someone you idiot. Perhaps you can't understand the simple notion that it is impossible to respect someone's FAITH without an acknowledgement of the fundamental basis of their faith. You can rephrase your original statement if you'd like for it to make sense. Here: I admit I'm an atheist, but that doesn't stop me from respecting other people.

I do respect people, not foolish childish Ideas that allow one to not respect humans such a RELIGION.