Why is it illegal to shoot and kill illegal aliens?

build a prison fence 25' north of the border

close all the prisons

transfer all the prisoners and guards to the new prison fence

let messyco build a fence on their side... if they wish...

let messyco see what its like to have all the criminals invade their country

I don't know that it's illegal to shoot them, but it's legal to rip them off. I once hired some illegals to move me, and when it was done I told them to eff off when they asked for the money. I got moved for free. They threatened to beat me up, but my friends who were helping me would have had my back. They threatened to call the police, but let's be real about this.

Tea-Cons all want to know.

Thanks in advance....

Wharton J.

Maybe something about us wanting to act like decent humans?

Maybe...it's illegal? Unjust?

If you let CONS do all they want to...we're back in the damn stone age.

I don't know that it's illegal to shoot them, but it's legal to rip them off. I once hired some illegals to move me, and when it was done I told them to eff off when they asked for the money. I got moved for free. They threatened to beat me up, but my friends who were helping me would have had my back. They threatened to call the police, but let's be real about this.

Every time i think you're scum...it seems I'd overestimated you. You're a liar..a thief...and an idiot. What else is on your resume?

Maybe something about us wanting to act like decent humans?

Maybe...it's illegal? Unjust?

If you let CONS do all they want to...we're back in the damn stone age.

Every time i think you're scum...it seems I'd overestimated you. You're a liar..a thief...and an idiot. What else is on your resume?

Fuck you smallwood. Those beaner shitbags rape and murder Americans every day. I hope someone in your family falls victim to one of them. I hope it happens soon. You scumbag piece of shit.

What was I supposed to do??? Pay to move when it could have been for free and commit a crime in the process.

I have been pushing for a $1000 a head bounty on all illegals

for a long time

if we had realistic border security we wouldnt have to keep arresting and deporting the same ones over n over...

You are a bloodthirsty jerk...and it's obviously not YOUR money.

Realistic? NOTHING in our policy for DECADES is realistic or consistant.

Those who play by the RULES...get SCREWED. The others...risk a lot but once 10 miles from the border...they are home free.

Repubs LIKE the cheap labor. Dems like to appease Hispanic citizens who vote. BOTH bitch,moan,then PRETEND to do something.

Our house got re-roofed by a well established local contractor and the guys who did the WORK? None spok more than a very few words of English. Legals? Well...maybe but the FACT is that FAKE PAPERS now are VERY common and employers...don't CARE if they are fake...so...it's a GAME and the game is RIGGED. Republitards CRY about illegals...cut funds to the border patrol,won't make it COST the business who hires illegals. The roofing contractor? He risks NOTHING. The workers? Hell...they did damn good work....probably got decent $. Can we actually do stuff without the hypocrisy?

Fuck you smallwood. Those beaner shitbags rape and murder Americans every day. I hope someone in your family falls victim to one of them. I hope it happens soon. You scumbag piece of shit.

Rape and Murder? WTF....that's YOUR bag (unless you are a LIAR (which may also be true) so...it can't be the legality..the morality....is it JEALOUSY??

You anal wart....you can't intimidate or insult ANYONE...because you are a genetic MISTAKE...a fool who can't even do FOOL well.

Down in Florida only a few of the help could speak English.

I asked for towels and toilet paper. And all I got was some gibberish I couldn't understand.

Mas Cuervesa Por favor?

Chinga tu madre Por favor? Poco Denaro.

Rape and Murder? WTF....that's YOUR bag (unless you are a LIAR (which may also be true) so...it can't be the legality..the morality....is it JEALOUSY??

You anal wart....you can't intimidate or insult ANYONE...because you are a genetic MISTAKE...a fool who can't even do FOOL well.

I never rape, only murder. And I only kill niggers, the homeless, fags, mexicans, whiny hipster liberals. Ya know, the dregs of society, leeches, people that will never be missed.

I intimidate you and you should be intimidated. I'm dangerous and you know it. Watch your 6, pussy.

Something never goes away in the south, I see.

Laws apply to social identities, not genders of ancestry. Reality is a staged event that takes 24/7 governance to believe real doesn't exist in plain sight every body is to dumb to see for themselves and governments are needed becaus some intellectual idiot starts rediculous threads like this.