Prayers requested

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got a call that Thor was in a 6 car accident. I'm on my way home now. He's being taken to the ICU. I would appreciate prayers

Your god is fake. Prayer is as useless as your posts.

LOL, look at all the Christians and their voodoo. ^_^ Something serious happened and you guys are talking about "Magic".

LOL, look at all the Christians and their voodoo. ^_^ Something serious happened and you guys are talking about "Magic".

Yep,

So leave us talk and don't try to make it about you,,,,

Philosopic,

Not everyone was ass raped by their phony preacher dad.

Sincerely,

Str8tEdge

I just got a call that Thor was in a 6 car accident. I'm on my way home now. He's being taken to the ICU. I would appreciate prayers

Personally, were it one of my loved ones, I'd be appreciating top notch medical personnel.

Anyway, sorry you're going through this, tarheel.

My best wishes.

Philosopic,

Not everyone was ass raped by their phony preacher dad.

Sincerely,

Str8tEdge

Maybe I should start a thread to humiliate Christians for their failure to provide proof that prayers are effective in determining outcome.

Man you are a real lowlife sometimes.

Don't be hatin'. You're still the king of lowlifes.

At least it's not "Gawd", its a hatred for bigots and the stupid, it keeps me warm on a cold cold world.

Personally, were it one of my loved ones, I'd be appreciating top notch medical personnel.

i pray lord god, afflict these two...their families, their loved ones....give them cause to bend their knee to beg for and accept your grace oh lord..in jesus name i pray amen

Maybe I should start a thread to humiliate Christians for their failure to provide proof that prayers are effective in determining outcome.

Well, THAT wouldn't surprise me as you're just dumb enough to confuse science with a faith based argument.

I'm enlightened enough to know that prayers have no power or results beyond psychological "feel-good", but I do sincerely hope the doctors are capable of ensuring all involved will survive.

http://www.webmd.com/balance/features/can-prayer-heal

Pretty soon we'll have some research results that may prove you're an idiot. Not that we need any....

I'm enlightened enough to know that prayers have no power or results beyond psychological "feel-good", but I do sincerely hope the doctors are capable of ensuring all involved will survive.

at one time the most enlightend of men believed the world to be flat..

being negative and pretending to have concern because it is pc doesnt help your case either.