Is Our Entire Government Clueless?

First, get rid of all repukicons.

Then, prosecute bush and cheney as war criminals, end their fraudulent wars,

recover the trillions of dollars stolen, unionize all workers, put import taxes on

all manufactured products, get rid of capital gains taxation of the rich and make them

pay according to the same tax schedules and no loopholes as everyone else.

I will bet things will get better.

From the IRS to the Attorney General to the Director of the FBI to the president, all seem to be incompetent and not fit for office. It seems NOBODY seems to have a clue whats going on inside this corrupt administration....it is absolutely ridiculous!!!!

you sure are .

recover the trillions of dollars stolen, unionize all workers, put import taxes on

all manufactured products, get rid of capital gains taxation of the rich and make them

What fraudulent wars ? Remember 9/11 came from Afganistan .

And that wars winding down ,

What other wars ?

As for Bush and Cheney ? Let it go , not going to happen and shouldn't , won't help anything .

What other wars ?

As for Bush and Cheney ? Let it go , not going to happen and shouldn't , won't help anything .

Are you holding Obama responsible for sending 30, 000 troops to Afghan? Are you holding Obama responsible for now over 60% of all Afghan military deaths while he has been president? Why does he not end the war in Afghan? Does he enjoy his bloodlust for droning innocent people?

I will take the bet. $100. Wait a minute . . . it can't be done. Bet's off.

From the IRS to the Attorney General to the Director of the FBI to the president, all seem to be incompetent and not fit for office. It seems NOBODY seems to have a clue whats going on inside this corrupt administration....it is absolutely ridiculous!!!!

Yeah, pretty much.

That's two in a row for those of you counting at home.

Too bad there aren't any ugly Jewish interns to keep Obama's spirits up...

What other wars ?

That is one of my favorite pro-war lies. The September 11 attacks did not come from Afghanistan. They were orchestrated by Al Qaida, a radical organization of SAUDIs, and the region they were living in was mired in a civil war. No government - the Taliban, the secular Rabbanis, or the Pakistanis had any sort of sovereignty over the region.

The Afghanistan war was an action involving the destruction of a people based on someone they were unaffiliated with who was not under their jurisdiction.

But even if you believe that lie, the war still counted as fraudulent by October 2001 at the latest.

That, and if it took Obama only two dozen troops to kill the dude, Bush's 11,000 footsoldiers or Obama's 90,000 would be fraudulent no matter what your objective - financially fraudulent in addition to strategically and morally fraudulent.

Bush and Cheney committed crimes. They should be prosecuted. Letting that go would be abdication of my duty as a citizen to hold my government accountable.

Are you holding Obama responsible for sending 30, 000 troops to Afghan?

Are you holding Obama responsible for now over 60% of all Afghan military deaths while he has been president?

Why does he not end the war in Afghan?

Does he enjoy his bloodlust for droning innocent people?

No, I'm holding him responsible for sending 60,000 troops to AfghanISTAN. Learn to spell & count. Bush put 30,000; Obama put 90,000. 90 - 30 = 60.

Yes, of course. Obama owns his policies. All Presidents do.

Because then nobody would have a reason to vote for his Democratic house candidates in 2014.

Either he enjoys it or he is a sadist; only he can know that.

No. Just the GOP.

Yep...it's always the fault of the guys who lost the election.

WTF.