You Are A Liberal If...

You are a liberal if...

You incessantly encourage racial intermingling, but you, white lib, live in a lily white suburb.

You never tire of denigrating marriage--unless it's between two men.

You award Nobel Peace Prizes based on political idealogy, not real achievement.

You block the presence of religion in public schools--unless it's the Moose Limb faith.

You daily confuse "journalism excellence" with clever propaganda.

You badmouth luxury while indulging in America's riches.

You champion women's rights but keep silent about Sharia law.

You discourage the use or ownership of a gun--unless it's your ass that's in mortal danger.

Your never tire of war protesting--unless the warmonger in the White House is a Democrat.

You congratulate whistleblowers--unless there's an extremist neo-Marxist occupying the Oval Office

You are a liberal if...

You incessantly encourage racial intermingling, but you, white lib, live in a lily white suburb.

You block the presence of religion in public schools--unless it's the Moose Limb faith.

You discourage the use or ownership of a gun--unless it's your ass that's in mortal danger.

Your never tire of war protesting--unless the warmonger in the White House is a Democrat.

You congratulate whistleblowers--unless there's an extremist neo-Marxist occupying the Oval Office

You confuse liberal ideology indoctrination with "being educated"

You are a liberal if...

Where is a lily white suburb? I live among millionaires, so does RIG-whatever, and we can both say we have plenty of Asians, blacks, Mexicans, etc. among us.

lie

lie

you block the presence of an atheist preaching in your church on Sunday, unless the preacher fks dogs, looks at little girls vaginas or fks his own grandmother in the outhouse. You have no moral high ground on muzzies.

LOL give us an example.

lol, lie

lie

lie. Many anti-gunners have defended you on the battlefield and died with guns in their hands so you can spout chit here today.

lie

lie

You are the most confused person I know. LMAO!!

You are a liberal if...

Not surprised that a right wing extremist like yourself can only recognize your extremist left wing counterpart.

I'm pleased to know that your kind are too blind to see anything in the middle. Being invisible to nutjobs like you is fine by me.

Where is a lily white suburb? I live among millionaires, so does RIG-whatever, and we can both say we have plenty of Asians, blacks, Mexicans, etc. among us.

lie

lie

you block the presence of an atheist preaching in your church on Sunday, unless the preacher fks dogs, looks at little girls vaginas or fks his own grandmother in the outhouse. You have no moral high ground on muzzies.

LOL give us an example.

lol, lie

lie

lie. Many anti-gunners have defended you on the battlefield and died with guns in their hands so you can spout chit here today.

lie

lie

You are the most confused person I know. LMAO!!

Ma'am you sure devote a lot of energy arguing with someone you allege is confused. Right now, the only confusion I harbor is which of my three girlfriends I should see tonight.

Where's a lily white suburb? How the hell should I know?! I'm not a lib.

Not surprised that a right wing extremist like yourself can only recognize your extremist left wing counterpart.

I'm pleased to know that your kind are too blind to see anything in the middle. Being invisible to nutjobs like you is fine by me.

A wishy-washy! If I didn't see you, it's only because your beliefs are so invisible, they're inconsequential.

"You are a liberal if"...

Fox News is not capable of mind manipulating you.

You laugh at the stuff conservative's dream up.

You want to be with the majority of Americans.

"You are a liberal if"

You know the Klu Klux Klan threw away the pointy hoods, and robes, and changed their name to the Tea Party.

You want to thank rush limbaugh for sending millions of independent voters to vote Democratic, especially women.

"You are liberal if"...

You want to thank hannity, o'rilley, and beck for sending millions of independent voters to vote Democratic, especially African Americans, Latinos, Women, Asians, young voters, and gay voters.....well just about everybody that's not a white male over 40.

Fox News is not capable of mind manipulating you.

You laugh at the stuff conservative's dream up.

You want to be with the majority of Americans.

"You are a liberal if"

You know the Klu Klux Klan threw away the pointy hoods, and robes, and changed their name to the Tea Party.

You want to thank rush limbaugh for sending millions of independent voters to vote Democratic, especially women.

"You are liberal if"...

You want to thank hannity, o'rilley, and beck for sending millions of independent voters to vote Democratic, especially African Americans, Latinos, Women, Asians, young voters, and gay voters.....well just about everybody that's not a white male over 40.

Clumsy and incoherent. I should have included: You are a liberal if you can't come up with your own ideas and must react to Meester Beeg's originality.