Ever get lost in the moment?

Your commitment to the space/time continuum just took a giant shit.

I hear thunder. Anomalies start small then build as the harmonics coincide.

A Sound of Thunder. Ed Burns. Evolution run amok. Ape-men, vines, time waves, scary music.

Thanks Sole. We were counting on you to NOT step off of the path . . . great.

Hold on tight baby.

Sole! Where are you?

within the atmosphere adding together everything I remain present with. I ask others think of the how and why things are more than the details they were. Lost in the moment where time doesn't matter can be so soothing to escape humanity's interpretation of symbolic values.

Space, is an arbitrary term. What is space? the distance between objects, or the size of indiviudal objects existing? Now, how and why do details exist in space regardless the definition in categories of what, where, when, and whom became part in this moment becoming what it was, remaining what continues to become everything arriving currently?

Clocks and calendars regulate the moment between objects here. However here is what needs understood equally. that is always considered non essential to societal evolution as "It is my job to do as told and my duty to never question why I am doing it."

I never stopped questioning why the what, where, when, and whom gets to tell me who I am in significance to societal evolution. It took me 55 of my almost 62 years to discover what words ignore.

It now is my duty to rescue the species from self extinction, not save humanity's means to make self fulfilling prophecy come true.

Cyberspace is a perfect battlefield of ideas where one doesn't need to destroy what is physically real to make an honest point against corrupted absolute power given to society to regulate genetic continuation by ancestry forgetting what ancestors are worth.

A moment is a measure of time. You cannot physically get lost in an increment of time. 2 different concepts. One is a condition, the other an abstract. reality.....construct...

guess what literalist, a moment is a metaphor to create a common image within the intellect using their intelligence to instinctively separate past, present, and future of what now becomes being here all the time, never the same details insideout not seen outside in.

concepts and conceptions is within inceptions and extinctions with death leading to being dead. You think linear while only seeing in a radius from your point of origin looking.

Now using a non organic concept sun and planet. a planet is on a radius revolving around a star. Light doesn't come from the planet, why? the star is light all the way around yet the planet has a light side, dark side, 2 grey lines separating day and night and two electromagnetic poles to separate the dawn and dusk event horizons.

Now, what does induction do? Transfers power without direct contact of the energies existing on each path between. Contracting forces and expanding details, what separates these details?

The knowledge exists in the language, but it is a jigsaw puzzle created to embezzle ancestors from their ancestry.

Can anyone here accept now is Eternity physically and absolutely? Why not?

guess what? You can get lost FOR A MOMENT...but you cannot get lost INSIDE a moment, a moment is an artificial concept, an abstraction, getting lost is a real, physical event. You can't distinguish between reality and fantasy! Einstein can play (flawed) mind games with time and the so-called dopplar effect, claiming time is reletive (horseshyt), but he can't get effing lost inside of it.

It doesn't exist. It's a method for measuring the passing of...well...time.

Why don't you know that? What universe do you live in? people will roll their eyes if you say bizarre shyt like this in public.

"Now, what does induction do? Transfers power without direct contact of the energies"

Not true. You probably meant to say without direct contact of the physical components (there's that confusion between reality and concept again). The energy is physical, and it contacts the nearby substance, changing it's properties. gravity is physical, since it's lines of force can be measured, so is the electromagnetic force, which can be measured thru it's lines of force. Don't debate the grand unified theory with me, you'll be bulldozed. I'm ON IT, dude, I have the plans for a device to manipulate gravity. Bullshyt, you say? Guess again. I'll start out really small, then leave it to govt's to fund the bigger shyt. All I need to do is open the door and show that it's possible.

"Now, what does induction do? Transfers power without direct contact of the energies"

Not true. You probably meant to say without direct contact of the physical components (there's that confusion between reality and concept again). The energy is physical, and it contacts the nearby substance, changing it's properties. gravity is physical, since it's lines of force can be measured, so is the electromagnetic force, which can be measured thru it's lines of force. Don't debate the grand unified theory with me, you'll be bulldozed. I'm ON IT, dude, I have the plans for a device to manipulate gravity. Bullshyt, you say? Guess again. I'll start out really small, then leave it to govt's to fund the bigger shyt. All I need to do is open the door and show that it's possible.

You are reciting how it is used technically, not how it works naturally.

Light energy waves are just the opposite of electrical current flows of AC and DC current characteristics. all these current flows exist constantly at the same time and there are ways to insulate each to do different functions.

Energy cannot be created or destroyed. Transfering it to do something other than maintaining natural balance has a cost and price not recognized while using it. Now here comes compounding interests of added details never duplicated.

What creates objects that occupy space individually physically without vocabulary making up theories and theologies suggesting it isn't just self contained to this moment. This moment is where natural balance adds was to does becoming what is still here never the same details added twice, individually.

You don't want to accept that detail, so now you recite popular opinion and that creates social justification pretending real doesn't exist as it happens to stage reality of notions to national identity.

Now which side have you chosen to follow between cradle and grave, societal evolution or genetic continuation that placed your body in this moment this atmosphere continues to create details never duplicated as they exist in plain sight of the individuals here now.

Specific gravity.

guess what? You can get lost FOR A MOMENT...but you cannot get lost INSIDE a moment, a moment is an artificial concept, an abstraction, getting lost is a real, physical event. You can't distinguish between reality and fantasy! Einstein can play (flawed) mind games with time and the so-called dopplar effect, claiming time is reletive (horseshyt), but he can't get effing lost inside of it.

It doesn't exist. It's a method for measuring the passing of...well...time.

Why don't you know that? What universe do you live in? people will roll their eyes if you say bizarre shyt like this in public.

He just did!!!!!

For the whole wide world of the Internet to glimpse his idiocy!

Nostradumbass! :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

He just did!!!!!

For the whole wide world of the Internet to glimpse his idiocy!

Nostradumbass! :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

So mister intelligence here is a simple riddle.

When a clown on stage argues with a stooge planted in the audience, whom is the fool taking one side to own leaving the theater of the mind over matter staging arguments for symbolism over substance?

theocracy vs thugocracy in mob ruled democracy, whom has rights when nobody has the liberty to question laws that rule character's rights taking liberties from ancestry's ancestors yet conceived to replace the lifetimes here within the moment details never duplicate all the time reproducing similar results..

Your commitment to the space/time continuum just took a giant shit.

I hear thunder. Anomalies start small then build as the harmonics coincide.

A Sound of Thunder. Ed Burns. Evolution run amok. Ape-men, vines, time waves, scary music.

Thanks Sole. We were counting on you to NOT step off of the path . . . great.

:lol:

:lol:

Yes, I see from the fringe that separates real and reality words never mention or mean, by design of those making up a language code of communication double meanings and triple entendre.

Now remember "the fringe" is in the middle of every reality taking sides of a "what if" scenario real doesn't exist now philosophically and pschologically saving character roles to be adopted by every ancestor passing through the atmosphere..

Yes, I see from the fringe that separates real and reality words never mention or mean, by design of those making up a language code of communication double meanings and triple entendre.

Now remember "the fringe" is in the middle of every reality taking sides of a "what if" scenario real doesn't exist now philosophically and psychologically saving character roles to be adopted by every ancestor passing through the atmosphere..

I love the quote in your sig btw, I live by that principal. I find it highly irregular in nature than humans are both predator and prey to each other, this goes a long way in explaining why the world we live in functions the way it does. When piranha eat their own because the individual is weak or injured, that individual is gone and cannot be consumed a second time, economics doesn't work like that, economic exploitation is being eaten to death repeatedly. :glare:

I love the quote in your sig btw, I live by that principal. I find it highly irregular in nature than humans are both predator and prey to each other, this goes a long way in explaining why the world we live in functions the way it does. When piranha eat their own because the individual is weak or injured, that individual is gone and cannot be consumed a second time, economics doesn't work like that, economic exploitation is being eaten to death repeatedly. :glare:

Live by the metaphor, get destroyed by the metaphysics use to make them feel real for reality's sake.

Time is an artificial idea, getting lost is an ambulatory exercise.

You actually cannot see without thinking in vernacular terminology you learned to recite since birth thinking what if I don't exist as I live and breath. Adopting educated hope and faith reality is the salvation to living one's lifetime was only teaching your subconsciousness to doubt your instincts intellectually.

It isn't you don't know what real is, you have joined a collective that never wants to find out reality is never a complete answer to any philosophical question playing psychological class warfare behind the eyes and between the ears of each ancestor living currently.

You have made genetic presence your own worst enemy to playing a character role in societal evolution. I cannot save you from yourself, that is your job. my responsibility is to show you where your ideology misguided you and your ancestry.

I have done that.

I see everything at the same time. I am like no entity you've ever encountered. The emporer Hadrian was a brilliant man with a sharp sense of humor and a propensity to fits of anger from bad teeth. Mohammed was a self-effacing and homely man who was very artistic and had a personality that made you trust him right off. teddy Roosevelt was a ribald and talkative man with a lack of self confidence that made him overcompensate. He had a nervous tick on the right side of his face, and spent a lot of time picking his teeth. If I told you the details of my life you'd think I was crazier than you. Suffice to say the world is not as it seems.

Never claim you have been "lost in a moment". It's banal.

I see everything at the same time.

I am just one male human that understands physical absolutes self contianed to being now as it occurs all the time. You are a character of reality and legend in your own mind. I don't mind, follow what others believe.

Serenity is something I never hear come out of any post you offer. that shows you are the same entities I have lived around my entire time living within this atmosphere as my lifetime.

Now the molecular migration that makes this body reflect being here is as old as this planet.

Serenity is death. I live, you turn inward.

by your adopted interpretation. Turning into the moment, not into myself/consciousness/intellect, has a far greater reach to anything projected out beyond the atmosphere.

You say you live, but for what? I am living because I am in the center balance of Eternity creating eternal details never duplicated with the same raw materials forever present as this planet. Everything within this atmosphere is centered in now and now is the center of Eternity regardless the location universally.

You believe in something that cannot physically be real hoping it is larger than life and a greater good that just adding another ancestor within the atmosphere.

Cannot have humanity without homo sapien ancestry to play the roles unwittingly trusting those that will never give them the correct answers, just the right one they want to hear and what comes of it is what is left from right..