more men were sexually abused in the military than women.

of the 26000 sex misconduct cases. 14,000 were men and 12,000 were women, per the pentagon.

true, females are only about 15% of the armed forces. but still, more men were abused than women no matter how you slice it...plus most men don't report abuse compared to women. so the abuse is way higher in men than reported

bet you didn't know that

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/may/20/victims-of-sex-assaults-in-military-are-mostly-sil/?page=all

of the 26000 sex misconduct cases. 14,000 were men and 12,000 were women, per the pentagon.

true, females are only about 15% of the armed forces. but still, more men were abused than women no matter how you slice it...plus most men don't report abuse compared to women. so the abuse is way higher in men than reported

bet you didn't know that

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/may/20/victims-of-sex-assaults-in-military-are-mostly-sil/?page=all

Well I guess that makes it all OK then.....

Hey PFC want some candy ???

bet you didn't know that

Ya but that is flawed...As an NCO with the additional duty of being one of the victim advocates in my BN, in other words an assaulted soldier can report it to me and if they dont report it to me I still am the one who assists them with the whole process. Anyway I can tell you that the army seriously has gotten carried away with what constitutes sexual assault, if a TL slaps an overly sensitive private on the ass and says good job that is considered sexual assault. I will not tell you that is all sexual assaults but that is alot of them. But you are right men are less likely to report an actual sexual assault.

Another typical Con. Making excuses for rape.

hey fuktard. where am iadvocating rape you lowly lying do nothing in life sharecropper

Ya but that is flawed...As an NCO with the additional duty of being one of the victim advocates in my BN, in other words an assaulted soldier can report it to me and if they dont report it to me I still am the one who assists them with the whole process. Anyway I can tell you that the army seriously has gotten carried away with what constitutes sexual assault, if a TL slaps an overly sensitive private on the ass and says good job that is considered sexual assault. I will not tell you that is all sexual assaults but that is alot of them. But you are right men are less likely to report an actual sexual assault.

i guess the pentagon is wrong?

bet you didn't know that

how dose this make it better?

My My!! I didn't know the military had so many gay soldiers!!! And they aren't making any excuses for butt fking either, according to Lunar Chit. Now lets see, if 14,000 were raped, that means there are 28,000 gay guys in the military.

a little sarcasm about this topic. what about women abused by military men? this categorizing general things into specific events creates all kinds of ways to interpret male vs female behavior as a total sum of living lifetimes.

Statistical comparisons multiple the angles of fractions compared against each other to a point of total chaos and a never ending repeat of the same mistakes going on in every segment of societal evolution.

So, to resove the issue in military, the same problem throughout society must be addressed in the same debate or nothing gets fixed once and for all.

That is how natural balance works as lifetimes only last the life of the species passing through this moment.

a little sarcasm about this topic. what about women abused by military men? this categorizing general things into specific events creates all kinds of ways to interpret male vs female behavior as a total sum of living lifetimes.

Statistical comparisons multiple the angles of fractions compared against each other to a point of total chaos and a never ending repeat of the same mistakes going on in every segment of societal evolution.

So, to resove the issue in military, the same problem throughout society must be addressed in the same debate or nothing gets fixed once and for all.

That is how natural balance works as lifetimes only last the life of the species passing through this moment.

Frequently LOL....But that is not my point now, KNOW THAT NUMBER IS CORRECT I get briefed on it every year. However they are mostly like the BS whinny soldiers that got their ass slapped by an NCO they hate and wish to get him in trouble example I gave you.

Look man I am just sharing my knowledge with you, unfortunately for me I am privy to alot of info on this particular subject and I am sharing.

My source for this info I am sharing right here is straight from my .mil email from the FAST rep for my division.

1,472 males in 2012 were "severely" sexually assault in the military

2148 females in 2012 were "severely" sexually assaulted in the military

Severely includes any sort of penetration, forced disrobing, or injuries requiring hospitalization.

The rest of the the 14k and 12k are every thing from "the drill sgt stared to long" or "my battle buddy touched me in the shower".

Believe me dont believe me I dont care LOL I am just sharing what I have been told/briefed

My My!! I didn't know the military had so many gay soldiers!!! And they aren't making any excuses for butt fking either, according to Lunar Chit. Now lets see, if 14,000 were raped, that means there are 28,000 gay guys in the military.

I bet their is well over 28k....After dont out dont tell went away last year a ton of people came out of the closet. In my units case most everyone already knew but there were a few surprises. In my company we had a 30 year old infantry SSG SL who is a badass come out. I was really afraid this would be a big issue for the first few years but honestly no one cares. The general consensus is as long as the service member does their job and doesn't get touchy feely no one cares.

hey fuktard. where am iadvocating rape you lowly lying do nothing in life sharecropper

i know you are sick and weak brained, so you do have an excuse you stupid little slimy worm. NOW PAY ATTENTION so your mental deficiency has a chance to get under control.

"excuse"

"advocate"

TWO DIFFERENT THINGS.... do you need bigger type?

bet you didn't know that

If you get sexually abused as a man, then you aren't a man. Only Woman get Sexually Abused. If I was a Superior Officer or a Police officer and a Man told me her was raped, I'd tell them to get the fuck out of my face, and grow a pair, cause men don't get raped. I don't believe a single man in the history of Man has been raped. They are all lying.

If you get sexually abused as a man, then you aren't a man. Only Woman get Sexually Abused. If I was a Superior Officer or a Police officer and a Man told me her was raped, I'd tell them to get the fuck out of my face, and grow a pair, cause men don't get raped. I don't believe a single man in the history of Man has been raped. They are all lying.

WOW!! way to make your self look like a jackass.

WOW!! way to make your self look like a jackass.

With all due respect and appreciation for your service Soldier, please STFU. Only Pussies get raped. If you have a dick and balls, are 18+, and get raped you are not a man you are a Pussy, Either that, you you weren't raped at all, and are crying rape to prevent your self from being looked at as Gay. Nothing wrong with being queer, I am very queer myself, but I simply do not and will never believe that a Man can be raped. To me it is impossible.

With all due respect and appreciation for your service Soldier, please STFU. Only Pussies get raped. If you have a dick and balls, are 18+, and get raped you are not a man you are a Pussy, Either that, you you weren't raped at all, and are crying rape to prevent your self from being looked at as Gay. Nothing wrong with being queer, I am very queer myself, but I simply do not and will never believe that a Man can be raped. To me it is impossible.

So what if I, a medic gave you a paralyzing cocktail? What if a bigger very gay guy over powers a smaller very straight guy? Male rapes typically are not done by females. Trust me brother I have been a victims advocate for a while males do indeed get raped and let me tell you it is a sad thing to deal with. The male is like the walking the dead after wards.

Oh and thanks for the appreciation

you guys are talking about male soldiers raping other male soldiers? shit and you thought dont ask dont tell was a bad idea

i thought those marinettes were beating down navy boys and having their way with the little pu ssies

Frequently LOL....But that is not my point now, KNOW THAT NUMBER IS CORRECT I get briefed on it every year. However they are mostly like the BS whinny soldiers that got their ass slapped by an NCO they hate and wish to get him in trouble example I gave you.

Look man I am just sharing my knowledge with you, unfortunately for me I am privy to alot of info on this particular subject and I am sharing.

My source for this info I am sharing right here is straight from my .mil email from the FAST rep for my division.

1,472 males in 2012 were "severely" sexually assault in the military

2148 females in 2012 were "severely" sexually assaulted in the military

Severely includes any sort of penetration, forced disrobing, or injuries requiring hospitalization.

The rest of the the 14k and 12k are every thing from "the drill sgt stared to long" or "my battle buddy touched me in the shower".

Believe me dont believe me I dont care LOL I am just sharing what I have been told/briefed

Oh let me be clear....

Sexual assault is a large problem in all the NATO military's and probably every military. I completely support the US military cracking down on this behavior. Unfortunately a community compiled of prominently 18-32 year olds sexual assault/abuse will be an issue, colleges, high schools, and pop concerts are the places sexual assault are most likely. If you add unsupervised, horny, young in a mix someone is getting fucked.

"more men were sexually abused in the military than women."

More whites are arrested and convicted of crimes than blacks.

Danno!?!?! How the hell are you? hey why did you run away from my other topic after I proved you you were wrong?

you guys are talking about male soldiers raping other male soldiers? shit and you thought dont ask dont tell was a bad idea

i thought those marinettes were beating down navy boys and having their way with the little pu ssies

Shit happen when you party naked