morons say unpatriot act is legal, therefore opposition is illegal

moron sycchophant govt suckups on moron joe scarborough like jeffry toobin and general hayden

say the unpatriot act is legal, therefore opposition is illegal. WTF?

When something violates the US Constitution, it is illegal from the beginning and so is

everything that proceeds from the illegal law.

Invading two countries, setting up military occupations, stealing a trillion dollars, killing our soldiers

and civilians violated the US Constitution because there was NO debate NOR declaration of war

by congress.

And the resolution to let bush help the UN by invading Iraq after bush and cheney LIED was not

a declaration of war by CONGRESS.

Use of torture by dick head cheney was illegal and makes him and bush and repukes WAR CRIMINALS

just like hitler invaded Poland based on lies and used torture and killed people.

Spying on Americans with NO warrant with specifics is illegal according to the Fourth Amendment.

Searches and seizures and sexual assaults at airports and govt buildings is illegal according to the

Fourth Amendment.

Polls do not matter. Passing an illegal law does not compare to the highest law of the land,

the US Constittution. Illegal is illegal.

The talking heads speak grandly about all parts of govt and the separation of powers and three

branches of govt all approve. Sooooooooooo.

Back when this country was formed, the rich were gentlemen farmers like Washington and Jefferson.

NOW, the rich control all three branches of govt AND the press.

There is NO separation of powers. There are NO checks and balances.

The news media is a joke and does not expose criminality of govt.

The military follows orders to kill people even though the orders are criminal and illegal.

There are NO statesmen like Franklin, Adams, Jefferson, Washington, anymore.

There are just dick heads like cheney, bush, republicans, talking heads, suckups running the show.

Thank you pvt manning, snowden, assange for having the bravery to expose the dick heads

in washington even though at least half of americans are moron followers. You have given up

your lives just like every brave soldier before you gave up his life in defense of and to uphold the

Constitution.

Those who violate the Constitution and take an oath to do so are perjurers - all the politicians

and judges and military officer suckups.

Measure the laws against the US Constitution. The UNpatriot act does not pass the smell test.

It stinks like shit, it is shit. repukes and their supporters and their appointees are shit and satan's helpers

and deceivers of moron americans.

During the first half of the 1940s, the American govt and the US Army

was trying to kill hitler.

So were some loyal German generals. Valkarye failed.

The generals were murdered by the nazis, the gestapo, the SS,

and by the nazi judges. Some of them were hanged with piano wire

so that hitler and the nazis could enjoy watching them die.

hitler was a liar and a fraud and a satanist deceiver who started a

war based on lies and fraud to the German people.

bush and cheney were liars and used fraud to take this country to

war.

hitler and the nazis used war as a basis to steal a lot of money and

wealth.

bush and republicans and their rich puppet masters use war as a

basis to steal a lot of money and wealth.

our federal judges support the criminals in congress and the white house

just like the German judges supported hitler and the nazis. The three

branches of govt have shredded our US Constituton, shredded our soldiers,

stolen trillions of dollars and will PROSECUTE anyone who opposes them just

like the same criminals during the Vietman war murdered JFK, RFK, and MLK.

so they could continue their wars in Nam, Iraq, Afghanistan, and strut around

like a bunch of tough guy nazis.

Cons have the majority in the Congress - where is their bill to repeal the Patriot Act?

1. NO they don't DUMBASS. You ever hear of the "senate" retard?

2. Why would it matter AFTER Obama signed an extension...... "Oh I really don't want to sign this but I'm going to sign it anyway". :lol::lol:

1. NO they don't DUMBASS. You ever hear of the "senate" retard?

2. Why would it matter AFTER Obama signed an extension...... "Oh I really don't want to sign this but I'm going to sign it anyway". :lol::lol:

I beg your pardon - I didn't realize that you were unaware that the House, with its current GOP majority, is the originating source for legislation.

I overestimated a Con's competence. My mistake.

As to 'signing an extension', NOTHING about that prevents the Republicans in the House from proposing legislation to repeal the Act. Nice try at a dodge, but irrelevant.

So I'll ask the question again, dumbed down even further since you seem to need all the help you can get - where is the House GOP bill to repeal the Patriot Act?

this is funny..will either william or lion say it? say it bill and lion...say obama needs impeached..you said it about bush...now say it about your golden boy..impeach obama

I beg your pardon - I didn't realize that you were unaware that the House, with its current GOP majority, is the originating source for legislation.

As to 'signing an extension', NOTHING about that prevents the Republicans in the House from proposing legislation to repeal the Act. Nice try at a dodge, but irrelevant.

So I'll ask the question again, dumbed down even further since you seem to need all the help you can get - where is the House GOP bill to repeal the Patriot Act?

where did obama care originate? why didnt you dems repeal the patriot act when you had the super majority? you commie fu cks

this is funny..will either william or lion say it? say it bill and lion...say obama needs impeached..you said it about bush...now say it about your golden boy..impeach obama

No grounds for impeachment = no impeachment.

But I urge you to urge your Congressman to initiate impeachment. Go ahead - nothing stops you or him.

Cons have the majority in the Congress - where is their bill to repeal the Patriot Act?

:lol::lol: :lol: :lol: What an idiot.....

where did obama care originate? why didnt you dems repeal the patriot act when you had the super majority? you commie fu cks

Of course not. The Patriot Act is cool now that's it's Obama approved! :D:D :D

No grounds for impeachment = no impeachment.

But I urge you to urge your Congressman to initiate impeachment. Go ahead - nothing stops you or him.

so now you are for the patriot act? well good for you...was the patriot act unconstitutional only when bush was in office? why do you hate white people?

so now you are for the patriot act? well good for you...was the patriot act unconstitutional only when bush was in office? why do you hate white people?

Nor did I ever say or imply that I'm in favor of the Patriot Act. You made that shit up out of thin air.

Straw man fail.

Just a warning - your irrationality is running out of ways to embarrass you.

Nor did I ever say or imply that I'm in favor of the Patriot Act. You made that shit up out of thin air.

Straw man fail.

Just a warning - your irrationality is running out of ways to embarrass you.

It's cool. I bet he knows the GOP doesn't have a majority in CONGRESS...... :lol::lol: :lol:

By the way RETARD. Bills can start at either senate or house as long as they aren't appropriations bills.......

you are damn right i hate whitey, whitey is evil, they hate boston marathon bombers and i love boston marathon bombers...they are the bomb...

what the fu ck are you going on about racist? why dont you go perform a late term abortion on some black woman

It's cool. I bet he knows the GOP doesn't have a majority in CONGRESS...... :lol::lol: :lol:

By the way RETARD. Bills can start at either senate or house as long as they aren't appropriations bills.......

So you acknowledge reality, at least - that the GOP majority in the House could, and has chosen not to, initiate a repeal of the Patriot Act. For that matter, you also acknowledge that the GOP minority in the Senate could ALSO propose a repeal of the Patriot Act but, again, has chosen not to.

Congratulations, that level of intellect, unwitting tho' it be, puts you ahead of Bigsky.

So you acknowledge reality, whitey is gonna die by the hand of allah, allah will guide my hand as i draw my sword to whiteys throat. i will rape whiteys women and steal all their treasure. allah akbar

bring it on bi tch...

what the fu ck are you going on about racist? why dont you go perform a late term abortion on some black woman

So now youir already-pathetic troll is reduced to simply lying.

jeez, even for Cons, that's inept.

i hate jews more than i hate black christians, i will kill all heebs and dark meat christians

this conversation is over pal, i dont waste time on people like you. i hope you get some fresh air and reevaluate your views of your fellow human beings.

So you acknowledge reality, at least - that the GOP majority in the House could, and has chosen not to, initiate a repeal of the Patriot Act. For that matter, you also acknowledge that the GOP minority in the Senate could ALSO propose a repeal of the Patriot Act but, again, has chosen not to.

Congratulations, that level of intellect, unwitting tho' it be, puts you ahead of Bigsky.

You mean the same thing the democrats could do? I mean if they were actually against the Patriot Act? :lol::lol: :lol: :lol::lol:

Hey? You see the poll where a majority of Americans are OK with NSA spying on them?

Hey, you see the majority of KKK members and lynch mobs say it is okay to lynch young black men?

Hey, you see from history that most Germans followed hitler? :lol: :lol: :lol::lol:

where did obama care originate? why didnt you dems repeal the patriot act when you had the super majority? you commie fu cks The commie fellow travelers would be the repukicons who moved 50,000 US factories and tens of millions of once good paying American jobs to communist china and forced American workers to compete on wages, lack of safety, and huge pollution with third world workers. As to obama, since he is the third term of bush, YES, he needs to be impeached. And now, for you, can you agree that bush, cheney and repukes all need to be prosecuted for war crimes and for perjury?

You mean the same thing the democrats could do? I mean if they were actually against the Patriot Act? :lol::lol: :lol: :lol::lol:

Well, yes - if the subject of the thread was anything other than Cons complaining about the Patriot Act. My point being that Republican/Con whining, when they are unwilling to do anything about it, is pure hypocrisy.

The demo rats are controlled by the same rich puppet masters who bribe them with campaign

contributions just like they bribe republicans.

The two bush wars are about stealing trillions of dollars for oil billionaires, large corporations like

halliburton and suppliers of military items by the MI complex just like during Vietnam. Duhhhhh

When are the dumb morons in this country going to get it?

William your rant is on target but you are still partisanly blind. obama is authorizing the spying and continues the patriot act

If you re-read my posts, #'s 20 & 22 above, you will see that I blame obama and demo rats just as much as repukicons for violating the US Constitution.