I don't mean to brag or anything but........

If I(or my family) use my hospital for medical care they write off 100% of the amount and charge $0 deductible which means YOU are subsidizing my healthcare!!!!!

Thanks guys!!!!!

p.s. I still get to pay the co-pay to the doctor.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I(or my family) use my hospital for medical care they write off 100% of the amount and charge $0 deductible which means YOU are subsidizing my healthcare!!!!!

Thanks guys!!!!!

Bragging is all you do, and you are at best only mediocre, and you are trying to convince us that you are super human, and unfortunately for you, after reading your stupid posts, it only falls on deaf ears. Get your ego in check and life will be better for you without everyone thinking that you are full of s--t dude. If you are a nut nurse, you need to avail yourself of some of the services of the psycho hospital at which you claim, (rather dubiously I might say) to be employed.

Bragging is all you do, and you are at best only mediocre, and you are trying to convince us that you are super human, and unfortunately for you, after reading your stupid posts, it only falls on deaf ears. Get your ego in check and life will be better for you without everyone thinking that you are full of s--t dude. If you are a nut nurse, you need to avail yourself of some of the services of the psycho hospital at which you claim, (rather dubiously I might say) to be employed.

And another thing: congratulations on receiving these useful benefits from your new job.

Thanks guys!!!!!

Good for you bra', glad to see one of the good guys done right for once.

but your intention is to boast about playing society as educated idiots. Real clever, playing "catch me if you can.".

I just did you bastard idealist every body else is stupid. Nudge to hard and the entire population will push back. It is only .1% ruling 90%. 9.9 just practice to deceive and aren't prepared for what real can comprehend next within one generation of another ancestor of sole results in ancestry..

Lead us not into temptation and deliver us from evil of playing society's children. How long has the silent majority been praying for real answers? Now they exist globally and instantly here at the touch of an Internet device evaporating space time relativity is just a choice of understanding what real has always been denied by every reality...

common sense.vs common consensus

Yeah, evidently he's got himself some of that Obama care, cool.

I am happy to hear that the Affordable Care Act has made healthcare truly affordable. He may not need these benefits, but a working poor family may need to have these benefits.

After the passage of ACA, my premiums dropped 30% and I no longer have co-pays.

Yay, ObamacareI

If I(or my family) use my hospital for medical care they write off 100% of the amount and charge $0 deductible

How many health care workers does your hospital employ? Do they offer that to all of their employees or just you? :lol:

Consider yourself fortunate, if that's the case and you're not lying again. The majority of US hospitals have become notorious for offering their employees bottom of the barrel health care plans.

Got the bill for my stress test the other day

Something like $236.00, if I remember correctly

Cash

Paid

And I ain't accepting nothing from nobody

Any idea what a stress test costs using insurance?

I'm guessing in the 5K range,,,,

Got the bill for my stress test the other day

Something like $236.00, if I remember correctly

Cash

Paid

And I ain't accepting nothing from nobody

Any idea what a stress test costs using insurance?

I'm guessing in the 5K range,,,,

Cost me a $80 co-pay.

After the passage of ACA, my premiums dropped 30% and I no longer have co-pays.

I call bullshit.

I call bullshit.

I was paying $400 per month for my policy and the premiums dropped to $280.

My employer said that since all of the employees were required to be insured; that so many people were added to the insurance plan, and they could charge less for the insurance.

How many health care workers does your hospital employ? Do they offer that to all of their employees or just you? :lol:

Consider yourself fortunate, if that's the case and you're not lying again. The majority of US hospitals have become notorious for offering their employees bottom of the barrel health care plans.

Everyone. I work for a 135+ non-profit hospital chain that also affiliated with Blue Cross Blue Shield.

WHY would I lie about anything, ESPECIALLY on an anonymous web forum.... That's a rather cheap way to lose sleep...

My employer said that since all of the employees were required to be insured; that so many people were added to the insurance plan, and they could charge less for the insurance.

:lol::lol: :lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol:

THAT is a lie.

Story A: Joe Teabag decides he doesn't need health insurance because he doesn't do hosptials. Joe gets in a car wreck and requires $250,000 in health services to get back in the game. We all pay for Joe's healthcare through higher costs because Joe ain't given up the $28,000 in cash that know one else knows about. Like a true consevative, Joe is pretty much off the grid and it's not likely he pays much of that $250,000.

Story B: We practically all require healthcare. Instead of some paying for the healthcare of others, why don't we ask everyone to pay for their own healthcare costs (insurance)? In doing so, it greatly grows the pool and healthcare premiums become more affordable.

Remember when Story B used to be a conservative position that stressed responsibility and paying your way? How far they have fallen.

Story A: Joe Teabag decides he doesn't need health insurance because he doesn't do hosptials. Joe gets in a car wreck and requires $250,000 in health services to get back in the game. We all pay for Joe's healthcare through higher costs because Joe ain't given up the $28,000 in cash that know one else knows about. Like a true consevative, Joe is pretty much off the grid and it's not likely he pays much of that $250,000.

Story B: We practically all require healthcare. Instead of some paying for the healthcare of others, why don't we ask everyone to pay for their own healthcare costs (insurance)? In doing so, it greatly grows the pool and healthcare premiums become more affordable.

Remember when Story B used to be a conservative position that stressed responsibility and paying your way? How far they have fallen.

Story C: That's WHY we have car insurance RETARD. You can't even make up a realistic hypothetical........

What a dumbass..... :lol:

Cost me a $80 co-pay.

And what's the rest of the insurance bill, the part that pays the "not copay"

I'll bet you that the bill they sent the insurance company is higher than what I paid,,,,

Thanks guys!!!!!

Free hospitals stays? To bad you're sober. You could get real reckless.

So what kind of deductable do you pay using insurance from an exchange?

Story C: That's WHY we have car insurance RETARD. You can't even make up a realistic hypothetical........

What a dumbass..... :lol:

You got me Str8t. So let's change it to a brick falling off the roof of his trailer addition and hitting him on the head. RETARD?!? Do you mind if I ask how old you are?

You got me Str8t. So let's change it to a brick falling off the roof of his trailer addition and hitting him on the head. RETARD?!? Do you mind if I ask how old you are?

lol you try to claim maturity when you call someone joe teabag... may i ask how old you are?