Multiculturalism and The Rape Epidemic Of White Girls

I know this video about white girls being raped by nigger savages will only cause Dano and Eclectic Septic to start feverishly masturbating but the human liberals on here should watch this and be ashamed of your mindless support of "diversity" and "multiculturalism". You liberals are the cause of all evil in this world. You will pay dearly one day. I promise you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8gpMSXi9vk

A collection of cases from around the world is meant to prove something? Also I found the bit on Australia amusing. Seriously using nice leafy photos before and a couple of crowded streets after.

Because Australia is really overcrowded there are an entire four nations with a lower population density that Australia. Plus Islam makes up less than 2% of all Australians so even in cities is hardly the cause of overcrowding (not that Australian cities are overcrowded).

Islamic immigrants to Western countries are amongst the poorest, so it is not wonder they have higher crime rates.

And the fact that it resorts to including cases where the alleged perpetrators were found not guilty or had the case against them collapse strongly is crazy. You mean to say that around the world you can't find enough cases of Muslim violence to fill a ten minute video that you have to use cases found not to be true. They must be the most law abiding demographic in the world.

A collection of cases from around the world is meant to prove something? Also I found the bit on Australia amusing. Seriously using nice leafy photos before and a couple of crowded streets after.

Because Australia is really overcrowded there are an entire four nations with a lower population density that Australia. Plus Islam makes up less than 2% of all Australians so even in cities is hardly the cause of overcrowding (not that Australian cities are overcrowded).

Islamic immigrants to Western countries are amongst the poorest, so it is not wonder they have higher crime rates.

And the fact that it resorts to including cases where the alleged perpetrators were found not guilty or had the case against them collapse strongly is crazy. You mean to say that around the world you can't find enough cases of Muslim violence to fill a ten minute video that you have to use cases found not to be true. They must be the most law abiding demographic in the world.

Fuck you nigger lover. I hope one of them ass rape your wife or your daughter or your sister. But then again that would probably cause a lib perv like you to love the dark meat even more.

I know this video about white girls being raped by nigger savages will only cause Dano and Eclectic Septic to start feverishly masturbating but the human liberals on here should watch this and be ashamed of your mindless support of "diversity" and "multiculturalism". You liberals are the cause of all evil in this world. You will pay dearly one day. I promise you.

As sick & depraved as rape is; it, unfortunately goes far beyond. To call these people sub human is a compliment:

Murders of Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom - Wikipedia ...

This barely hit the news; but Trayvon Martin gets banner headlines 24/7

As sick & depraved as rape is; it, unfortunately goes far beyond. To call these people sub human is a compliment:

Murders of Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom - Wikipedia ...

This barely hit the news; but Trayvon Martin gets banner headlines 24/7

The media totally ignored that story, the scumbags. And none of those racist niggers got the death penalty. What a disgrace.

Well if women can avoid men in Star Trek uniforms why can't they avoid these thuggin morons.

I am sorry but if men were raising their daughters right they wouldn't have these problems.

Most these girls have daddy issues 9/10ths of the time anyway.

You can't stop all bad dating Darwinism.

Well if women can avoid men in Star Trek uniforms why can't they avoid these thuggin morons.

I am sorry but if men were raising their daughters right they wouldn't have these problems.

Most these girls have daddy issues 9/10ths of the time anyway.

You can't stop all bad dating Darwinism.

What? Its their fault they get abducted and gang raped? C'mon. These are not date rapes. These are racist attacks on girls because they are white.

sorry i don't have the time to watch your vid...i'm to busy folllowing the travon martin case

What? Its their fault they get abducted and gang raped? C'mon. These are not date rapes. These are racist attacks on girls because they are white.

Oh if it by cohersion then they should just learn to pack heat.

Usually they are using some prison-pen-pal program to find dates and they go horribly wrong.

We are "supposed to" ignore a person's color.

Politically correct stupidity:

Two boxers - one white, one black in the same type of trunks. Announcers resort to shoelace color to call the fight!

Street crime - be on the look out for man 20 to 30 years old, medium build, wearing a light tee shirt and jeans. (Guess what color he turns out to be?)

White man threatens black child in restaurant. (He's 22 and child is 17).

- I watched the fight myself years ago.

- I saw the news report at 11pm on tv. Some robber got caught and reported next day. Again years ago.

- Good friend told me about it a couple years ago. I have no reason to think he made it up.

I know it is anecdotal info. but everybody has the same stories. ssshhhhh (just don't talk about them).

What always got me was IGNORE COLOR but APPRECIATE THE DIFFERENCES. Huh?!?

So you have young girl-child rape fantasies, right?

Not at all surprising!

Oh if it by cohersion then they should just learn to pack heat.

Usually they are using some prison-pen-pal program to find dates and they go horribly wrong.

How is a 16yr old girl supposed to get a hand gun when adults in those countries aren't even allowed to own one?

Why are you blaming the victims? WTF is wrong with you?

So you have young girl-child rape fantasies, right?

Not at all surprising!

Is that the best you got you nigger loving faggot?

It's not liberals' fault that no one wants to rape minority women. Why hang this on us? :huh:If we had our way, there would be a quota: For every so many white women you rape, you gotta molest a negress.Racist.
Be a hard law to enforce .Its Hard to rape woman who never close their legs...
Well if women can avoid men in Star Trek uniforms why can't they avoid these thuggin morons. I am sorry but if men were raising their daughters right they wouldn't have these problems. Most these girls have daddy issues 9/10ths of the time anyway. You can't stop all bad dating Darwinism.
Seriously ???? You are a piece of shìt.

We are "supposed to" ignore a person's color. Politically correct stupidity:Two boxers - one white, one black in the same type of trunks. Announcers resort to shoelace color to call the fight!Street crime - be on the look out for man 20 to 30 years old, medium build, wearing a light tee shirt and jeans. (Guess what color he turns out to be?)White man threatens black child in restaurant. (He's 22 and child is 17). - I watched the fight myself years ago.- I saw the news report at 11pm on tv. Some robber got caught and reported next day. Again years ago.- Good friend told me about it a couple years ago. I have no reason to think he made it up. I know it is anecdotal info. but everybody has the same stories. ssshhhhh (just don't talk about them). What always got me was IGNORE COLOR but APPRECIATE THE DIFFERENCES. Huh?!?
You are only to ignore color if you are white.

Well maybe if those white girls would stop dressing in 'rape me' clothes....
Wouldn't expect that from a woman.

Be a hard law to enforce . Its Hard to rape woman who never close their legs... Seriously ???? You are a piece of shìt.

Oh yeah, well no woman in my family is having these issues. If they do we fix it real soon and real good too.

If women are going to be infatuated with danger then they need to accept the result that come from their behavior.

I am not talking about the innocent victims but the one that purposely date these morons cuz of some jungle-fever attraction.

See these fūcktards belive only white people can be racists. Your thread is on deaf ears....

Fūcking sheep in here are brainwashed to think only whites commit crime based on race.

Wouldn't expect that from a woman.

you should know its sarcasm when a lib says things like that

now you fell in her trap

lol

everyone else is colored

lol