what new regulation do you want on the nsa?

No regulation kept the IRS from abusing its power by targeting political opponents. I don't expect regulation is going to keep the NSA from doing the same.

“That’s going to be very, very powerful,” she added.

When the interviewer, Roland Martin of “Washington Watch,” asked if she was referring to Organizing for America, the new name of the original Obama for America campaign outfit, Waters agreed.

And, she added ominously: “That database will have information about everything on every individual in ways that it’s never been done before.”

Those words sound kind of eerie now, given what we’ve learned about how Obama’s IRS treats citizens exercising democratic rights – and how the NSA keeps an eye on everybody else.

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2013/06/10/maxine-waters-raves-about-obamas-epic-database-comes-back-to-bite-her-75980

Debunked already. A conservative Republicans started the looking into conservative groups.

Disregard the first post. I forgot which one I was on. Lol lmao.

When will Issac release all the IRS transcripts???. And regulations are rules that they stopped following after 9/11.

Debunked already. A conservative Republicans started the looking into conservative groups.

Disregard the first post. I forgot which one I was on. Lol lmao.

When will Issac release all the IRS transcripts???. And regulations are rules that they stopped following after 9/11.

Debunked?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/07/irs-scandal-2010-cincinnati-email_n_3400176.html

Geesh...

Out of control. Its been that way for years. I thought they same thing under bush. But Republicans always told me if your doing nothing wrong don't worry about it. Notice that most people or agencies that are now under investagation were run by Republicans or Republican appointees that are leftovers.

Out of control. Its been that way for years. I thought they same thing under bush. But Republicans always told me if your doing nothing wrong don't worry about it. Notice that most people or agencies that are now under investagation were run by Republicans or Republican appointees that are leftovers.

which Bush?

The mechanisms for total control have been in the works for decades, upon decades...

Obama is just their ultimate tool because of his colour. To much 'white guilt' hatred spread by the Dumbocrats for anyone to hold a coloured president accountable for his actions..

The last I checked, the other power countries on our planet are to scared too make an attempt at invading America because our citizenry is armed to the teeth...

That's what I call Homeland Security!!!!

NSA is a colossal waste of money. It should be disbanded and its pieces sent to the FBI and state sheriffs.

The NSA was originally forbidden to be used on Americans...

something magically changed somewhere...