Some of you need some help..No worries SGT is here

Some of the posters on this forum seem to believe that by posting a link to a website written by someone who is expressing an opinion that coincides with the argument they are pursuing it somehow "proves" them correct.

I know this will come as a shock to some of you but everything on the internet is not true. You will find that any opinion that is typed into google will show websites with "proof" that opinion is correct. Further more Wikipedia can be changed or updated by anyone.

Here are some examples;

Moon landing was a hoax

http://listverse.com/2012/12/28/10-reasons-the-moon-landings-could-be-a-hoax/

Sandy Hook never happened

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2013/01/10-facts-that-prove-sandy-hook-shooting-was-a-hoax-2536490.html

Go head, try it for yourself. Type an opinion that is the opposite to what you believe in google and see if you dont get "proof" you are wrong.

Danno, peepee, antiglobalist and others who are frequent "proof" or more accurately opinion posters, I am so sorry to burst your bubble. It is alot to take in all at once but I am sure it will get easier with time.

I don't need to post a link to prove SGT Shltstain is a fuhkstick.

He proves it every time he posts!

Ahhh this brings me to another point....If every extreme ultra-liberal, or more accurately commi in liberal clothes, hates you it must mean you post actual facts and/or more realistic political opinions.

In other words if guys like you, danno, countercoup, elecricseptic, hannibal and a few others hate me I must be making my points clear

I keep telling them to shove their precious links. You have helped support my case. Thx SGT

Just trying to do my civic duty! LOL

Some of the posters on this forum seem to believe that by posting a link to a website written by someone who is expressing an opinion that coincides with the argument they are pursuing it somehow "proves" them correct.

I know this will come as a shock to some of you but everything on the internet is not true. You will find that any opinion that is typed into google will show websites with "proof" that opinion is correct. Further more Wikipedia can be changed or updated by anyone.

Here are some examples;

Moon landing was a hoax

http://listverse.com/2012/12/28/10-reasons-the-moon-landings-could-be-a-hoax/

Sandy Hook never happened

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2013/01/10-facts-that-prove-sandy-hook-shooting-was-a-hoax-2536490.html

Go head, try it for yourself. Type an opinion that is the opposite to what you believe in google and see if you dont get "proof" you are wrong.

Danno, peepee, antiglobalist and others who are frequent "proof" or more accurately opinion posters, I am so sorry to burst your bubble. It is alot to take in all at once but I am sure it will get easier with time.

Dano the dunce is going to need a link proving that all links aren't true.

Just trying to do my civic duty! LOL

The thing about civic duty, It requires taking sides, not staying center balanced. Civil sides will compromise, but not give up reality. My point is, academia needs to focus on how and why genetic continuation is perpetually locked within the current moment physically all the time within the space of this atmosphere of what, where, when, and who never the same details twice adding together now as always.

This silly little concept will reverse what humanity has led homo sapien ancestry away from for over 400 generations making it repairable in one decade since there exists 4 generations currently in the moment at any given moment.

No wars, no revolutions, just a change in general perception of space and time. doesn't change using clocks and calendars, but it does take the pressure off of the idea, time is money, as both are just psychological metaphors anyway..