Nursing public service announcement......A)1.

A)1.Make sure you idiots sign your organ donation cards at the driver's license bureau or wherever your state collects them..... In case you haven't gotten the moral to the current events transplant story....... Organs are in extremely short supply.

Also make sure your family honors your wishes and agrees to follow through upon your death.

This message is null and void when brain transplants become available....

Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

The entire US healthcare system and all of its employees need to be sent packing.

Worthless as tits on a boar hg.

Well, make sure you tell your physician that at the hospital when you're experiencing a myocardial infarction.

Anyone that would want my organs deserves to die..I put 'em through the paces. :lol: I've donated my body to science so they can harvest my superior DNA and discover why it's survived the abuse I've put it through. I'm the future of the master race. :lol:

This is one area where I think an opt-out approach would be advisable.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Organ_donation

Interesting although the family will likely have the last say in the matter so it's important they understand and agree with your wishes.

Religion tends to be a common sore spot too as some religions forbid "mutilation" of the body.

My opinion is what would Jesus do if his organs donated could save a life? He'd donate them.

Interesting although the family will likely have the last say in the matter so it's important they understand and agree with your wishes.

Religion tends to be a common sore spot too as some religions forbid "mutilation" of the body.

My opinion is what would Jesus do if his organs donated could save a life? He'd donate them.

he did donate his organs to save a life...he donated his whole body in the effort to save every ones life.