republicans say women dont deserve equal pay.

Winner

Actually, goofball is an idiot and doesn't understand the point. Women who are better qualified, work harder, and put in more hours than male counterparts still earn considerably less. And congressional rethuglicans think thats just peachy.

Actually, goofball is an idiot and doesn't understand the point. Women who are better qualified, work harder, and put in more hours than male counterparts still earn considerably less. And congressional rethuglicans think thats just peachy.

Didn't obama sign the Lily Lindenbacher act.....or something like that.

Imagine the irony of those women who are paid less in the White House were the first to sue!!

Women also get more in "female related beneffits" including pregnancy related benefits. Women are also, statistically and factually less qualified for manual labor if it is required of them, which the vast majority of jobs in this country do require. If a woman is getting paid less, there is a reason for it.

Also no government should hhave a right to say I should pay anyone anything I do not want to. This is what republicans are actually saying.

Only those who work for Obama.

Women also get more in "female related beneffits" including pregnancy related benefits. Women are also, statistically and factually less qualified for manual labor if it is required of them, which the vast majority of jobs in this country do require. If a woman is getting paid less, there is a reason for it.

Also no government should hhave a right to say I should pay anyone anything I do not want to. This is what republicans are actually saying.

Oh, c'mon now! Misogyny is sooooo passe!

is today the day for the libs to continue posting factless bull sh*t??

Tell me that Carly Fiorina, Meg Whitman and McMahon in Ct. are not making equal/superior pay then their counterparts when they were CEOs of HP, eBay & WWF.

let's claim today to be liberal's heads even farter up their ass day.