Should Ariel Castro get life, or The Needle if found Guilty?

Ariel Castro is facing 329 Counts of Rape, Kidnapping, and Aggravated Murder of a Unborn Child. In Case you have not heard about the case I will give you a brief Overview:

Ariel Castro Kidnapped 3 woman 2 teens and a 20 year old. He Held them hostage for 10 years, raping them repeatedly. In 5 instances a Woman he was holding captive and raping became Pregnant and he beat and starved the pregnant woman until she miscarried. If you had to decide Ariel Castro's fate would you:

A:) Give him the Needle

B:)Sentence him to Life

C:) Come up with a suiting punisment that fits the crime, but may violate the 8th Amendment to the Constitution.

Personally if I were the Judge I would give him the Needle, tho he deserve a far more excruciating punishment and death/

Ariel Castro is facing 329 Counts of Rape, Kidnapping, and Aggravated Murder of a Unborn Child. In Case you have not heard about the case I will give you a brief Overview:

Ariel Castro Kidnapped 3 woman 2 teens and a 20 year old. He Held them hostage for 10 years, raping them repeatedly. In 5 instances a Woman he was holding captive and raping became Pregnant and he beat and starved the pregnant woman until she miscarried. If you had to decide Ariel Castro's fate would you:

C:) Come up with a suiting punisment that fits the crime, but may violate the 8th Amendment to the Constitution.

Personally if I were the Judge I would give him the Needle, tho he deserve a far more excruciating punishment and death/

why ?

he was just lonely

and so he performed a couple abortions after his license expired

whats the big deal

I think oblamer has an opening for castro at planned parenthood

why ?

he was just lonely

whats the big deal

I know I shouldn't laugh at this, but I did. Shame on you for making me laugh.

why ?

he was just lonely

whats the big deal

He was following biblical marriage kidnaping and rape .

tuff

not as hard as it was on the girls. He gets to die to make sure he never does it again, the women have to live with what he did the rest of their lifetimes. He got off easy and society doesn't have to go bankrupt supporting him living free off the 15% of the population paying 85% of the taxes, tax payers..

I call it justice for all.

Give him life.

Convicts hate rapists...guess what will happen to him in prison.

not as hard as it was on the girls. He gets to die to make sure he never does it again, the women have to live with what he did the rest of their lifetimes. He got off easy and society doesn't have to go bankrupt supporting him living free off then tax payers.

I call it justice for all.

finally oh great one - I have met with your approval

gimme a minute to collect myself and respond

Give him life.

Convicts hate rapists...guess what will happen to him in prison.

You make a good point.

the last time someone got executed in Ohio,

how long did it take after the trial ?

Oh we like to Execute. Ohioian's have no problem Sentencing/Putting a person to Death. We're not as Needle happy as Texas, but we do use the Death Penalty quite often.

the last time someone got executed in Ohio,

how long did it take after the trial ?

http://www.drc.ohio.gov/public/executionschedule.htm

Here is Info on the amount of people Executed or granted Clemency.

http://www.drc.ohio.gov/public/clemency01.htm

Life. There is always the chance of him finding some sort of redemption.

Life. There is always the chance of him finding some sort of redemption.

Oh Hell no. That man has a special place in hell reserved for him. There is no Redemption for him. I say we skip the Court, and go straight to the Execution Chamber. There is no doubt in his guilt, we do not need to have a trial for him. We should just put him to death. We should just put him down like the sick animal he is.

I'm a supporter of the Death Penalty... But in this scum bag's case, I'd like to see him get a Life Sentence to be served in General Population at a super-max Prison.... He'll be bottom of the food chain, and let the laws of the Jungle run their proper course... He'll be dead much quicker than riding out the years on Death Row.

I'm a supporter of the Death Penalty... But in this scum bag's case, I'd like to see him get a Life Sentence to be served in General Population at a super-max Prison.... He'll be bottom of the food chain, and let the laws of the Jungle run their proper course... He'll be dead much quicker than riding out the years on Death Row.

Well, there is that, too...

:D