Thread to ignore proof that people are born gay

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a gay couple in Newark Texas here that have been together for over 40 years.

I doubt anyone on this board knows them, so I'd like for the homophobes on this board to tell us how these two good people have affected their lives in ANY way.

There is a gay couple in Newark Texas here that have been together for over 40 years.

I doubt anyone on this board knows them, so I'd like for the homophobes on this board to tell us how these two good people have affected their lives in ANY way.

No one cares about your faggot parents.

I'm a homo.

That work for you, pinhead?

(Actually, straight with one gay child)

did "it" have any other genetic defects ?

lol dumbazz...

so... who nursed him ? you or his tranny mom ?

asked and answered

they vote for the perverted freak party

dumbazz...

No one cares about your faggot parents.

But our hearts go out to your parents, Nighty, who when left unsupervised while having sexual feelings they could not have possibly understood, it resulted in one of young girls at the school for special kids, with the "downs," becoming impregnated with an idiot child (you).

True story,,,,

Last year the wife and I are out to dinner with the gay nieghbor ladies. Its was a busy place and we were having a good time with plenty of drinks in us. This issue came up and Jordan pipes up in a rather loud voice "I've never had a dick in my mouth"!!

All the tables next to us went silent and were looking in our direction, we all had a strange moment of silence looking at each other and then busting out in laughter for quite awhile.

The wife and I really don't give a flying f-uck, these gals are awesome and consider them close friends.

All three suggest a genetic component to being gay....... which we ALREADY KNEW. What we don't know is HOW that genetic component interacts with OTHER socio/environmental factors and biochemistry(AFTER birth) to shape sexual orientation.....

Congratulations for illuminating something we ALREADY know. :lol::lol:

But our hearts go out to your parents, Nighty, who when left unsupervised while having sexual feelings they could not have possibly understood, it resulted in one of young girls at the school for special kids, with the "downs," becoming impregnated with an idiot child (you).

Why are you prejudice against retards? That's not tolerant. You are a typical hypocrite libturd.

All three suggest a genetic component to being gay....... which we ALREADY KNEW. What we don't know is HOW that genetic component interacts with OTHER socio/environmental factors and biochemistry(AFTER birth) to shape sexual orientation.....

De facto proof of "being born gay." All markers point to genetics and other biological factors, utterly discrediting anything as randomizing as "personal choice" or "nurturing." Not that it matters really. If you can choose a plastic blowup partner, it only seems fair that any of us can choose whatever partner will have us.

Fair enough?

WAIT A MINUTE!?!?!??! WHY AM I EVEN RESPONDING TO THIS MORON WHO:

A. ATTEMPTED TO CLAIM CORRELATION IS PROOF

B. ATTEMPTED TO CLAIM "MAY" EQUALS PRETTY MUCH ALMOST CERTAIN

:lol::lol: :lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

GET AN ACTUAL SCIENCE DEGREE AND GET BACK TO US RETARD.......

Why are you prejudice against retards? That's not tolerant. You are a typical hypocrite libturd.

Because they're so stupid that they do stuff they do not understand, resulting in your birth. Damn retards!!!!

De facto proof of "being born gay." All markers point to genetics and other biological factors, utterly discrediting anything as randomizing as "personal choice" or "nurturing." Not that it matters really. If you can choose a plastic blowup partner, it only seems fair that any of us can choose whatever partner will have us.

Fair enough?

Well sure, if you want to dismiss the body of scientific research and come to your own idiotic conclusion. :lol::lol:

Because it's all you got, Str8tie. You're a loser, and sitting around in day-3 tighty-whities in your mommy's single-wide, posting retarded nonsense on this site, is your entire life, while awake. (a relative concept in your case)

Well sure, if you want to dismiss the body of scientific research and come to your own idiotic conclusion. :lol::lol:

Which scientific research? Choice, nurturing, or are you talking materials science, making blow up dolls more natural-seeming and durable under near constant abuse by 3 inches of pencil dick?

Hate the sin, Love the sinner,,,,

Depends. Which sins are we talking here? I'm still working through the list (God's top 10 list) kinda like folks have goals/lists of 100 things they want to do before they die.

We gotta have goals!!!

Which scientific research? Choice, nurturing, or are you talking materials science, making blow up dolls more natural-seeming and durable under near constant abuse by 3 inches of pencil dick?

The scientific body of knowledge that suggests it's a MULTI-FACTORED phenomena...... i.e. genetic, social/environmental/cultural and biochemical. The scientific body of knowledge that suggests you shape your sexual orientation between middle childhood and early adolescence....... The scientific body of knowledge that DOES NOT suggest you are born gay and a one factor issue..... :lol:

DUMBASS

The REAL question of this thread is WHAT were YOU doing with your penis as you were raising your "gay" son. You weren't using it for a pacifier were you?

I had a couple of guys living across the stree from me. So what does this have to do with whether or not there is proof that it is genetically caused? My big beef is they are trying to ram things down our throat. Nowhere in history from ancient Greece untill recently have any serious thinkers thought that homosexual marriage was reasonable. The ancient Greeks held homosexual relations in high regard. But they held that marriage was a SACRED institution of a man and a woman to raise a family. That has been the consensus throughout the ages. Some adding more wives to the mix in a few cultures. So why the recent enlightenment over something that has existed and not thought of as valid thoughout the ages?