Why Conservatism Is Truly Dead

Now when I say extinction here, I am speaking on a social and philosophical level. Now we can talk about the decreasing

demographics of White America if we desire. But here is the real reason why the Conservative White Power Structure

has cemented its own demise and caused a self inflicted war of mass destruction upon its own people. It is perfectly explained here. What do you think of this audio Forum. I think she knocked

the ball out of the park.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Conservatism has been dead for decades. The only real conservative left was Ron Paul. Neocons have infiltrated. Same goes for liberalism. Neolibs have infiltrated.

Did you listen to what she was saying though. Its very insightful.

I dare anyone here at LiberalForum.org to challenge me on this one. You dont stand a chance in Hell. :)

Did you listen to what she was saying though. Its very insightful.

I dare anyone here at LiberalForum.org to challenge me on this one. You dont stand a chance in Hell. :)

Since this moment is eternity and humanity's leaders rather rule in hell than serve in heaven I stand a chance. So, let's party on down to the end of the idea time changes details in space as defined by clocks and calendar time lines intersecting to political and economic deadlines in the spirit alphabets mean more than the periodic table supplying the substances symbolized..

Axioms of power, wealth, and fame being separate avenues to maintaining self deception of academic interpretation under moral, ethical, and legal codes of debate using only published information by self anointed experts of saving reality.

Question for clarity, does conservativism represent genetic continuation passing through this atmosphere one lifetime at a time or saving past ideologies of past generations becoming society's children?

I accept your pathetic challenge...All you have is the ranting OPINION of a fucking libby hypocrite. Here is why Jeanine Gargle-A-Mouthful is a fucking libby hypocrite. In the very audio clip you posted, she rails about people who accept a paycheck from FOX...uh...She accepted a paycheck from FOX! Fucking libby hypocrite!

cast%20of%2024%20garofalo%20660%20FOX.jp

I accept your pathetic challenge...All you have is the ranting OPINION of a fucking libby hypocrite. Here is why Jeanine Gargle-A-Mouthful is a fucking libby hypocrite. In the very audio clip you posted, she rails about people who accept a paycheck from FOX...uh...She accepted a paycheck from FOX! Fucking libby hypocrite!

cast%20of%2024%20garofalo%20660%20FOX.jp

So because you are another who is struggling with his social identity, do you deny all that this Woman has said.

Youd be a fool to ignore her my friend. Because reality is much bigger, stronger, and better than you will ever be.

And the sad part is that you cannot stop it. And if you do, you will surely die trying. :)

"And the sad part is that you cannot stop it. And if you do, you will surely die trying."

huh?

Well it is true. How many White Conservative Males are dealing and coping with the tragedy. The death of the American Dream.

I mean, what dream. Is this another one of your coined catch phrases. It has fallen on deaf ears because you are incompetence.

It is like one big fat Ponzi Scheme, and now the bottom legs are collapsing as we speak. I mean, the top that is. :)

Anti Intellectualism is a form of psychological illiteration. That is why it is so hard for Republican Extremists to grasp just how dysfunctional

and self destructive their ideology is. :)

Anti Intellectualism is a form of psychological illiteration. That is why it is so hard for Republican Extremists to grasp just how dysfunctional

and self destructive their ideology is. :)

They are already dead according to the thread title. Somewhat of a relief, really. Now they can no longer be accused of blocking Obama's hopes and changes! Dead folk don't block!

So because you are another who is struggling with his social identity, do you deny all that this Woman has said.

Youd be a fool to ignore her my friend. Because reality is much bigger, stronger, and better than you will ever be.

And the sad part is that you cannot stop it. And if you do, you will surely die trying. :)

Nice diatribe - but you did not address the question as to why you are so ready to accept the OPINION of a proven hypocrite. Attack me all you want you fucking idiot - but your ad hominem ruse has failed...

Janeane_Garofalo-ikini-001.jpg

Nice diatribe - but you did not address the question as to why you are so ready to accept the OPINION of a proven hypocrite. Attack me all you want you fucking idiot - but your ad hominem ruse has failed...

Janeane_Garofalo-ikini-001.jpg

No it has not. Your anger and frustration is evident of the wear and tear of the Liberal machine. You are being attacked daily, and that wholesome image

you potray is a fraud and we all know this to be true. The end is near my friend, and your wicked ways have caught up with you and then some. :)

No it has not. Your anger and frustration is evident of the wear and tear of the Liberal machine. You are being attacked daily, and that wholesome image

you potray is a fraud and we all know this to be true. The end is near my friend, and your wicked ways have caught up with you and then some. :)

You still haven't addressed my claim that Jeanine Gargle-A-Mouthful is a hypocrite...you fail....

They are already dead according to the thread title. Somewhat of a relief, really. Now they can no longer be accused of blocking Obama's hopes and changes! Dead folk don't block!

I saw it in 300. A whole pile of bodies. Must be true.

Gargle-a-mouthful on Rosie's crappy audio-whatever. Big deal. A wannabe and a has-been. Who's who? Doesn't matter if you use a glory hole.

You still haven't addressed my claim that Jeanine Gargle-A-Mouthful is a hypocrite...you fail....

No. She basically said that there is a cancer in the GOP. I think you got her point, but you just dont wanna admit to the truth that haunts you.

Its so ugly, I know that it is. So are you okay with being the red headed stepchild of the American population.

Come on Man. I am sure you can hit much harder than that. Why put such limitations upon thee. :)

Because of a monologue by a moonbat left actress?

There's no hope for hopelessly stupid. :D

Yea, go figure. How is Garafalo's diatribe different than what William posts here every day?

Hey, maybe William IS Garafalo... that'd explain a LOT.

Yea, go figure. How is Garafalo's diatribe different than what William posts here every day?

Hey, maybe William IS Garafalo... that'd explain a LOT.

Easy. It explains why there is great division in the GOP. Why they are in a state of shock and fatigue. It also shows how transparent they are

and shallow, not to mention stupid. It is their simple minds along with their stoic ideologies that keep them at bay and puts them at a severe disadvantage.

Now correct me right now, if I am wrong. :)

No. She basically said that there is a cancer in the GOP. I think you got her point, but you just dont wanna admit to the truth that haunts you.

Its so ugly, I know that it is. So are you okay with being the red headed stepchild of the American population.

Come on Man. I am sure you can hit much harder than that. Why put such limitations upon thee. :)

Are you dont yet ? This is getting boring, but then again what do you expect from a Right Wing Nut. :)