This is why Obama is hated!!

“If you genuinely believe you need to fix our broken immigration system, there’s no good reason to stand in the way of this bill,” he said today at a high-profile speech in the White House.

“If you are serious about fixing the system, then this is the vehicle to do it [but] if you’re not serious about it, if you think a broken system is the best America can do, then it might make sense to block it,” he said.

No, it's not his skin color.

Clearly, there are genuine reasons to stand in the way of the bill. It's not about passing this "vehicle" or blocking it.

The man is unwilling to respect differing opinions and work together in ways to solve problems. he'd much rather criticize and demonize.

If you don't pass his bill, exactly as is, then you are evil.

What would have happened if he didn't insist on this when he passed Obamacare. We would have a better bill today.

His my way or the highway demonization of opposing opinion rather than respecting it is why we are where we are.

Simply the worst ever leader imaginable.

What would have happened if he didn't insist on this when he passed Obamacare. We would have a better bill today.

Obama kept negotiating with the Republicans until he realized that the Republicans were not going to pass any healthcare bill. If he had not compromized we would have a much better bill that would have included either single payer or the public option.

Obama kept negotiating with the Republicans until he realized that the Republicans were not going to pass any healthcare bill. If he had not compromized we would have a much better bill that would have included either single payer or the public option.

Bull fucking shiit. You don't get to reinvent history!

Geez you people are sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

“If you genuinely believe you need to fix our broken immigration system, there’s no good reason to stand in the way of this bill,” he said today at a high-profile speech in the White House.

“If you are serious about fixing the system, then this is the vehicle to do it [but] if you’re not serious about it, if you think a broken system is the best America can do, then it might make sense to block it,” he said.

Clearly, there are genuine reasons to stand in the way of the bill. It's not about passing this "vehicle" or blocking it.

The man is unwilling to respect differing opinions and work together in ways to solve problems. he'd much rather criticize and demonize.

His my way or the highway demonization of opposing opinion rather than respecting it is why we are where we are.

This president is far from hated . Actually just the opposite. Even those who may disagree with his policies like the guy.

The only nutcases that hate him are typical low life wingers who would hate him if he cured cancer. ( He'd still be black.)

That has been the attitude of the Republican Party since Obama was first elected. They have one single mission in Congress -- to stop any and everything Obama proposes, even ideas that the Republicans first came up with and championed themselves -- until Obama wanted to pass them, then the Republicans' job has been to stop him.

If that's not total obstructionism, if that's not a complete giving the finger to the people of this country, I don't know what is.

Anyway. :)

If you genuinely believe you need to fix our broken immigration system, theres no good reason to stand in the way of this bill, he said today at a high-profile speech in the White House.

If you are serious about fixing the system, then this is the vehicle to do it [but] if youre not serious about it, if you think a broken system is the best America can do, then it might make sense to block it, he said.

Well said.

Present a conservative with fact and this is what you get. Insane tirades having nothing to do with fact.

You honestly believe Obama negotiated with Republicans on health care???? You called that a fact, not me.

It is not my fault you live in such delusion.

This president is far from hated . Actually just the opposite. Even those who may disagree with his policies like the guy.

The only nutcases that hate him are typical low life wingers who would hate him if he cured cancer. ( He'd still be black.)

Head of Death,

You make blanket statements that don't allow any disagreement ergo you suck, as usual.

I'm not nuts and i find him and his policies unsuitable, inexperienced, divisive, and inflexible.

You maintain your perch on the pedestal for sycophants. I don't actually know why. Bammy ain't perfect after all. No matter how you act.

Who's the nutcase?