Black Bike Week 2013 !! (Exclusive Video)

This one is very much more tamed than the last. But this is the biggest and most envied of them all. Introducing to you guys here at the Forum. I give to you, Black Bike Week 2013, from South Carolina. Whats your take.

Its a work of art Im sure some can appreciate. Know what I mean. =)

Now here we go. :)

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This one is very much more tamed than the last. But this is the biggest and most envied of them all. Introducing to you guys here at the Forum. I give to you, Black Bike Week 2013, from South Carolina. Whats your take.

I'm not getting your point; black people riding around on motorcycles and in their souped up cars, and girls walking around a resort town in bikinis. So what!

Mardi Gras is filled with white people behaving very badly, so showing a video of a group of fairly well behaved black people driving around a resort, while on vacation, doesn't mean much to me.

No need for vids; I've been. And to my black brothers (in 2 wheeled fun) I would say shi*can the bling and extended swing arms, and go performance / light weight. Plus on special occasions, some race-gas to bump up the HP at the back tire by 10% to 15%.

IMHO ...

-as

What is the difference between this and the Sturgis rally? Oh ........ that's right ........ these are BLACK people so it shouldn't be allowed!

As far as I'm concerned biker trash is biker trash no matter what the color of their skin.

What is the difference between this and the Sturgis rally? Oh ........ that's right ........ these are BLACK people so it shouldn't be allowed!

As far as I'm concerned biker trash is biker trash no matter what the color of their skin.

Now you have to explain what do you mean, that it is trash. Because all bike rallies are subject to criticism.

Is your opinion racially motivated. We are dying to know. :)

I'm not getting your point; black people riding around on motorcycles and in their souped up cars, and girls walking around a resort town in bikinis. So what!

Mardi Gras is filled with white people behaving very badly, so showing a video of a group of fairly well behaved black people driving around a resort, while on vacation, doesn't mean much to me.

It wasnt about behaving badly. I was showing you the art form in which Black Biker Week is. The cars, that is.

We can talk about Women all day. :)

Less oil-dripping. Bikes actually start. Twitchier handling. Way more HP at the back tire. Can out-corner a Rambler without scraping up the stupid "crash" bars.

Oops, the main thing: way, way hotter bi*ches.

Less oil-dripping. Bikes actually start. Twitchier handling. Way more HP at the back tire. Can out-corner a Rambler without scraping up the stupid "crash" bars.

Oops, the main thing: way, way hotter bi*ches.

Now that is where you are correct. Even I will admit that the best looking Black female is better looking than the best White female any day.

So please put this one on file. :)

The bikes were designed and built by Whites and Asians. The majority of the bikes at the event are from Asian manufacturers.

This is a bike built by a Black.

6eotmu.jpg

The bikes were designed and built by Whites and Asians. The majority of the bikes at the event are from Asian manufacturers.

6eotmu.jpg

6eotmu.jpg

But you fail to realize that many Blacks work for companies such as Toyota, Nissan, GM, Ford, and many more. Ill catch you when your brain is working next time. :)

But you fail to realize that many Blacks work for companies such as Toyota, Nissan, GM, Ford, and many more. Ill catch you when your brain is working next time. :)

Toyota, Nissan, GM, and Ford don't make motorcycles.

Please post pictures of custom motorcycles that Blacks designed and built.

The culture is into blinging sport bikes, much as crackers might trick out trucks. Both can be an art, which this dude seem to have put some thought, money, time and love into, probably not wasting a nanosecond's thought on pinheaded bigots not liking what he does:

cache_2831302704.jpg

No. But Honda does. Yes, there are Blacks who work there too. (Dumbass) :)

The culture is into blinging sport bikes, much as crackers might trick out trucks. Both can be an art, which this dude seem to have put some thought, money, time and love into, probably not wasting a nanosecond's thought on pinheaded bigots not liking what he does:

cache_2831302704.jpg

The Japanese are the ones who created that Honda bike.

Putting colorful lights on bikes is what children like to do. Ayn Stein considers this an art. If anyone doesn't like the colorful lights that adult Black men put on their vehicles, then Ayn Stein will refer to them as bigots.

ke95yr.jpgafdkw9.jpg

Putting colorful lights on bikes is what children like to do. Ayn Stein considers this an art. If anyone doesn't like the colorful lights that adult Black men put on their vehicles, then Ayn Stein will refer to them as bigots.

ke95yr.jpgafdkw9.jpg

Indeed, albeit, the bling is all him.

Meanwhile, other Japanese created the Kawasaki ZX-10R, a way better bike, by a way better tech manufacturer. However, stock bike had some issues in my case. So with a Muzzy full exhaust, carbon fiber wheels, power commander, Galfer steel lines and Wave Rotors, Sato Racing rear sets, GP Suspension re-valving and re-springing the suspension (front) and Ohlins (rear) and removing most of the superfluous junk ... I can now get to the store and back, on a bike, I consider of my own creation.

That's how it works, even for the Monster Truck guys.

ke95yr.jpgafdkw9.jpg

Meanwhile, before I got lazy and stopped turning over pedals in lieu of twisting my wrist, I raced road bikes on a local team in Seattle. So I respect the pedal bike culture, too, whether tricked out cruisers or really cool minimalized fixies. It's all a passion, and an art, even if your ride has nothing of you in it, and you're jealous.

When is White Biker Week?

A week before Black Biker. It was great ! :)

ke95yr.jpgafdkw9.jpg

Blacks have made cars before and they also modify them daily. Anything else.

No, it doesn't say that's WHITE BIKER WEEK. Why is there a BLACK BIKER WEEK but no WHITE BIKER WEEK? Where's the equality for the white people?

First of all, if you have seen my video, there are Whites who participate in Black Biker Week.

That name is for identification only. Not discriminatory purposes.

So again, youve dropped the ball here. :)

First of all, if you have seen my video, there are Whites who participate in Black Biker Week.

That name is for identification only. Not discriminatory purposes.

So again, youve dropped the ball here. :)

I didn't ask about racial participation, I asked why there is no week EXPLICITLY named WHITE BIKER WEEK? Why the blatant racism against whites?

No, it doesn't say that's WHITE BIKER WEEK. Why is there a BLACK BIKER WEEK but no WHITE BIKER WEEK? Where's the equality for the white people?

Whites are the majority in America. So we're kind of assumed when any event is held. But minorities, which are the brunt of racism, often, can create associations to advance the cause of minorities like themselves, which I support and respect. And the CVB in Daytona no doubt identified those groups as being a target to boost tourism and get folks down there spending some dough in local businesses. So these things happen, and no need to fear the white man is being kept down. We'll be okay.