Anyone Remember These Jerk Liberal Songs

Little Songs on Big Subjects: “Ol' Commodore Gray” - Steve Cotler

Everyone can get along, right. Jesus , they've been feckin circling Mars since day one. Frickin communists bastards. I cannot believe it's actually possible all people are effortlessly manipulated; this gotta be just for liberals?

"For what it is worth", Buffalo Springfield. Like a broken clock having the correct twice a day, half truths aren't completely wrong.

Nobody is right if every body is wrong. young people speaking their mind....What is a mind? obedience to theory or theology interpreted academically or spiritually, or politically, or economically.

Gee now a half truths just became accurate 12.5% of the time occupying the space in this atmosphere..

Everyone can get along, right. Jesus , they've been feckin circling Mars since day one. Frickin communists bastards. I cannot believe it's actually possible all people are effortlessly manipulated; this gotta be just for liberals?

"liberal songs." LMAO. Why do you point the arrow at your head showing everyone what a dope you are.

And why are you on children's web site?

Just another example a stupid con getting bizarre info from one of his dubious far right sites....and then trying to pretend...he was just surfing the net.

Pedo.

"liberal songs." LMAO. Why do you point the arrow at your head showing everyone what a dope you are.

Just another example a stupid con getting bizarre info from one of his dubious far right sites....and then trying to pretend...he was just surfing the net.

Pedo.

LMAO... dis eez one ov de ones we must attend weeeeeth the final solution... OR, we can see if he can get accepted to nursery school.

Pedo.

Because that's exactly where it starts; that being, conditioning children.

Hate the one by Richy , freedom . Don't you just hate that one ?

Yes...conditioning them to be good students and good citizens.

I've been in hundreds of classrooms in my day....that doesn't happen the way you think. How many have you been in since you dropped out of high school?????

Your hyperbole always makes you look stupid.

How come you're afraid to tell us WHERE you got this information? Like i said...you weren't cruising children's sites...unless you want to admit you're a pedophile.

Time to come clean.

communist theory according to Jim South. . lol !!!! What a fool !

Ol’ Commodore Gray often said to the crew,

With a big bow-wow and a little meow-meow,

Though each man among us is different it’s true

My cat and dog get along. So can you

With a big bow-wow and a little meow-meow

Bow-wow, meow, bow-wow, meow.

A big bow-wow and a little meow-meow.

row row row your boat, down stream?

One rows against the current, while using the rudder to steer with. This was an adult song of barbershop quartettes in the gay nineties of the 19th century when gay meant happy, not homosexual 5 generations later.

funny thing though is the song was popular during Albert Einstein formulating time relativity to a nobel prize. Kind of like Al Gore and Global warming 100 years apart. Inverting the meaning of words every generation a lifetime learns to dispise the ancestry bringing them into the atmosphere.

Gee, what would give me the idea of orchestrated chaos????????????

Pedo.

As the album was released in 1949, I'd suggest your point is invalid.

Yes...conditioning them to be good students and good citizens.

I've been in hundreds of classrooms in my day....that doesn't happen the way you think. How many have you been in since you dropped out of high school?????

Your hyperbole always makes you look stupid.

How come you're afraid to tell us WHERE you got this information? Like i said...you weren't cruising children's sites...unless you want to admit you're a pedophile.

Time to come clean.

communist theory according to Jim South. . lol !!!! What a fool !

Ol’ Commodore Gray often said to the crew,

With a big bow-wow and a little meow-meow,

Though each man among us is different it’s true

My cat and dog get along. So can you

With a big bow-wow and a little meow-meow

Bow-wow, meow, bow-wow, meow.

A big bow-wow and a little meow-meow.

its a dog eat cat world. why can't you just admit that?

its a dog eat cat world. why can't you just admit that?

I thought it was dogs hate cats because they hunt the same meals? I didn't think they ate each other or did your finger not hit the h key to the heat of instinctive dislke for one another because they eat the same prey as separate predators.

Homo sapien lifetimes can empathize with any other lifeform, plant, animal, predator, prey, male, or female. that is the intelligence that makes our lifetimes top of the food chain individually able to cultivate a system to capture and tame/domesticate savage beasts.

Including our own species. Give up your instinctive curiousity for society provided meal ticket and one's intellect turns to reciting educated stupidity as a virtue.

While not everything is conditioning children, we cannot look past the fact that many things perceived for children actually have a hidden or obvious adult theme embedded in them somehow.

De. Seuss, for example, espoused Geisel's political and social views in his works. This isn't hard to determine, even if the work didn't clue someone in, when you know that Geisel created political cartoons before he created Seuss.

And Geisel wasn't the only source for this sort of thing.

Also, most fairy tales and many cartoons were geared for adults, and later commandeered for children, often maintaining the adult message.

row row row your boat, down stream?

You aren't too far off, even if you were joking. That song is more than a lazy fishing day on the river.

One rows against the current,

That's where the word you overlooked, gently, comes in. One rarely rows gently against a current.

Can listen here.

So much irony in this post.

You know who else talked about getting along?

Jesus.

You aren't too far off, even if you were joking. That song is more than a lazy fishing day on the river.

That's where the word you overlooked, gently, comes in. One rarely rows gently against a current.

I didn't overlook gently, because going with the flow doesn't require rowing at all while one floats separated from the water they ride on. Oars or arms swimming against the current or treading water wherever the current leads is a metaphor to following popular opinions educated on what reality should become while ignoring the real moment. Words and music are a means to enter behind the eyes and between the ears of unsuspecting natures seeking avenues of escaping reality they made for themselves.

One has to wonder . . . . . what the hell happened to you as a child to make you such an whiney bastard? The fact that you don't like people is obvious.

Are you one of those gun nut freaks who has a "compound" in the middle of nowhere? Do you shoot at people who come on your land?

Then you assumed there was a current.

Streams flow or they become lakes and stagnant ponds full of algae/scum. Streams are moving water from one place to another separate from evaporation becoming rain somewhere else the wind delivers it through currents of air and cold and warm fronts of high and low pressure creating walls of violent weather or soothing rain..

Pedo.

This is the Hitler approach. Get the children and when they are older they are yours. Now the liberals are following the Hitler method.