European invasion bogus

I was working on a website about a country made from the land that is the "Skeleton Coast National Park"..

now I get some f)ucking eurotrash bullshit about invading "more countries"....

you know what europe ?

thats right, im going to f)ucking invade namibia.... and BUY the skeleton coast (hypothetically) and if I ever have enough money, and I f)uckin feel like it, I'll do it too...

This anti-everybody attitude, is exactly the kind of big f)ucking mouth that gets europe in trouble every f)ucking place they ever go...

f)uck europe !

how do ya like that ?!

(not that I give a f)uck)

If europe dont like my freedom of self thought, europe can s)uck my d)ick !

Boy you REALLY hate Europeans don't you? Why?

because every f)ucking thing to them is "imperialism" to them

because every f)ucking thing is "americanization" to them..

because every f)ucking thing is "racist" to them.

im sick of it.

and the fact of the matter is, if it was up to them, there would be no f)ucking America at all, and I would have no access to the world.

They tried and failed 4 times, to keep us out of the world, The revolutionary, the war of 1812, and the Spanish-American war, and world war 2, so f)uck the eurotrash, and their ideas about how bad America, and our ideas are, including their ideas of how bad our small talk is.

im sick of it.

and the fact of the matter is, if it was up to them, there would be no f)ucking America at all, and I would have no access to the world.

They tried and failed 4 times, to keep us out of the world, The revolutionary, the war of 1812, and the Spanish-American war, and world war 2, so f)uck the eurotrash, and their ideas about how bad America, and our ideas are, including their ideas of how bad our small talk is.

I think there is potential to turn you into a cartoon. All you need is a crayon and a pulse.

im sick of it.

Are you skipping WWI on purpose? What about the French Indian wars? Are you pissed at Canada and Mexico too? They kept fighting us because we wanted their countries. Don't you consider what we do throughout the world "imperialism"? " A rose by any other name would smell as sweet ?"-a f)ucking European.

Are you skipping WWI on purpose? What about the French Indian wars? Are you pissed at Canada and Mexico too? They kept fighting us because we wanted their countries. Don't you consider what we do throughout the world "imperialism"? " A rose by any other name would smell as sweet ?"

bull f)ucking sh!t, we fought for our country, they wanted this land. the f)ucking french wanted this land for themselves, its the reason the french armed us.

i take it that you are not going to be able to do anything about it.... right?.... you ARE my cartoon. HAHAHAHHHAAHHAHA

go ahead, slander me on TV, make my f)ucking day...

You'll be hearing from my lawyer not 5 minutes after I see the first episode, you'll f)ucking find out exactly what I can do about it.

I'll even give you a f)ucking picture of me soon as I can get a digital camera, want one ?

:)

bull f)ucking sh!t, we fought for our country, they wanted this land.

go ahead, slander me on TV, make my f)ucking day...

You'll be hearing from my lawyer not 5 minutes after I see the first episode.

Who did? Mexico and Canada?

Who did? Mexico and Canada?

thats right...

mexico wanted texas, and canada was allied with Britain..

if you dont like the USA I suggest you get the f)uck out.

USA is the best, f)uck the rest !

you mean you didn't do any fighting but you want to soak up the glory of those that did? ok, got it.

yeah thats right, its my heritage..

dont like it ?

s)uck my d!ck.

Our story is just as much my story, as it is the next American's story, the story of America is my story, thats right.

it all goes into who I am, and Im proud to be, and Im going to be goddamned, if im going to tollerate any attempt to f)ucking bully me off my heritage.

f)uck europe !

thats right.

yeah thats right, its my heritage..

dont like it ?

s)uck my d!ck.

Our story is just as much my story, as it is the next American's story, the story of America is my story, thats right.

it all goes into who I am, and Im proud to be, and Im going to be goddamned, if im going to tollerate any attempt to f)ucking bully me off my heritage.

f)uck europe !

thats right.

they bully so insidiously. are you sure you will know where the bullofication will strike from next. are you going to punch europe in the nose?

they bully so insidiously. are you sure you will know where the bullofication will strike from next. are you going to punch europe in the nose?

nah, I'll f)ucking nuke em next time they f)uck with us.

thats how countries punch each other, with bombs.

I don't give a f)uck where it comes from next time, I'll take them on, just like anybody else in the past and present.

and if some eurotrash actually walked up to me, insulting my country, he'll be in the f)ucking emergency room !

The eurotrash need to f)ucking learn, that somebody who don't see things exactly the same way as them, might well do something to f)ucking hurt them.. and I'll be glad to.

I love how the eurotrash got a big f)ucking mouth on the internet, but yet they keep their mouth shut, at the Epcot Center where they work in florida, at the world showcase.

lol

:)