dear constitution hating freedom loathing commies

wow you are soooooooooo brave. go sniff some more carpet fumes you small brained insignificant boring slime

lol....believe me...i am not trying to be brave...i am in a closet, the lights are turned off...i have a security blanket and my mother made me a warm glass of chocolate milk...i am just being a smart ass

Communism is just a tool of the globalists. Commies are always funded by bankers. The real threat is globalism and collectivism of all kinds

dude, i am trying to promote a comeback tour of the band ugly kid joe...leave politics out of it

Inbreeding produced bigsky.

Many generations of inbreeding.....

it seems all the constitution hating freedom loathing commies know who they are...excellent...there can be no claim of ignorance when we eliminate you traitors

that means you mister and miss mother jonses

Stupid little piglet.......

Ever hear of the ACLU ...a group the right wing FACISTS hated for DECADES?? You fcked up SUCKERS think the ONLY fragment of the CONSTITUTION...is about you SHOOTING at other Americans. Otherwise...You'd happily buy into some neo-nazi/Corporate SCAM ideology.

Ever hear of the ACLU ...a group the right wing FACISTS hated for DECADES?? You fcked up SUCKERS think the ONLY fragment of the CONSTITUTION...is about you SHOOTING at other Americans. Otherwise...You'd happily buy into some neo-nazi/Corporate SCAM ideology.

aclu? what have they done for the country? are they tax exempt? who is their contributors? i need some info sir

I don't shoot at people, I shoot people. Liberal people like you. Watch your back you slimy little cock sucker.

lol....believe me...i am not trying to be brave...i am in a closet, the lights are turned off...i have a security blanket and my mother made me a warm glass of chocolate milk...i am just being a smart ass

Okay...thanks for being honest for a moment. The "headline" implied you lost your mind and were lost in Neverland.

Okay...thanks for being honest for a moment. The "headline" implied you lost your mind and were lost in Neverland.

oh no...those that hate the constitution and loathe freedom...they have made their presence known...lets take roll...

redwood

warf rat

and brattle street all hate the constitution and loathe freedom...

I don't shoot at people, I shoot people. Liberal people like you. Watch your back you slimy little cock sucker.

You are too inept to shoot yourself in the dick. For a 5th of Rum Rich Clam will sell me your street address so I can hunt you. Now...your daddy and role model...the real nightstalker. is dead...I ought to finish off that bad part of the gene pool.

oh no...those that hate the constitution and loathe freedom...they have made their presence known...lets take roll...

redwood

warf rat

You prove ALL THE TIME....that your knowledge of Constitutional Law is at a 3rd grade level... so which IMAGINARY version do you think we hate?

You are too inept to shoot yourself in the dick. For a 5th of Rum Rich Clam will sell me your street address so I can hunt you. Now...your daddy and role model...the real nightstalker. is dead...I ought to finish off that bad part of the gene pool.

You prove ALL THE TIME....that your knowledge of Constitutional Law is at a 3rd grade level... so which IMAGINARY version do you think we hate?

I STARTED A THREAD TITLED "DEAR CONSTITUTION HATING FREEDOM LOATHING COMMIES" within this thread i posted a video entitled "everything about you" a hate song...

certain members of this forum responded that they were offended and made disparaging remarks to me for doing this...you are among one of them...i can only conclude that you are one of the constitution hating freedom loathing commies i said i hated...otherwise you would have responded with a more positive attitude...

this aint about me sir it is about you...more importantly it is about you outing yourself as a commie...

Interesting. Ok get my address and post it for all to see. Then come hunt me. I would love it. This is great! I just hope you're serious.

redwood

warf rat

But what makes you think you are a saint? You don't believe in WE THE PEOPLE, you believe in ME THE INDIVIDUAL. You don't believe in the general welfare clause, so you hate the constitution. You don't think a women should have right to her body, so you don't believe in freedom, you believe in control. And you support commies, commie-hugger, so STFU!!

Take a bow.

But what makes you think you are a saint? You don't believe in WE THE PEOPLE, you believe in ME THE INDIVIDUAL. You don't believe in the general welfare clause, so you hate the constitution. You don't think a women should have right to her body, so you don't believe in freedom, you believe in control. And you support commies, commie-hugger, so STFU!!

Take a bow.

general welfare clause? i agree with it..roads, bridges, when needed a military...i dont pervert it like you...but this has nothing to do with me shintao..this has to do with those that come here and give me sh it for my thread...either you agree with the title and the song...or you dont...shall i place you on the list?

general welfare clause? i agree with it..roads, bridges, when needed a military...i dont pervert it like you...but this has nothing to do with me shintao..this has to do with those that come here and give me sh it for my thread...either you agree with the title and the song...or you dont...shall i place you on the list?

LOLOL... wow, threatened with (dramatic pause) "The List". That's right folks... it really is the dreaded "List". You know, the one that gets checked twice. You better not be naughty. No listing to the left allowed.

wow you are soooooooooo brave. go sniff some more carpet fumes you small brained insignificant boring slime

Once again...long hahahahahah's, blahahaha, ewwwwwww's, aaaaawwww,s and soooooooooooooooooo's have to make up 30% of all your posts. Everyone else is stupid huh? you have 2 more hours then you are on ignore, c'mon man you can do it, add some depth to just one of your posts.