Øbama Says Women Deserve Equal Pay

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Women do deserve equal pay. Some women already get it and more. Job done. Shut the fuck up about it already.

All women deserve equal pay? You never hear that one do you? Because it's as true as: All men deserve equal pay.

Another meaningless "can't get obligated or in trouble" phrase. Completely un-newsworthy.

Women do deserve equal pay. Some women already get it and more. Job done. Shut the fuck up about it already.

All women deserve equal pay? You never hear that one do you? Because it's as true as: All men deserve equal pay.

Another meaningless "can't get obligated or in trouble" phrase. Completely un-newsworthy.

A job should pay the same wage , no matter who does it . If you feel a woman can't do it then hire a man but pay the same fore the same work .

The point is not that everyone should be paid the same across the board. It's that everyone should be paid the same for doing the same job. It's not that way at all. Women routinely get paid less then men with each performing the identical job description. Why should employers want to change that? They are happy to shortchange a worker for being female; it saves the employer money.

there is no such thing as "same work"

What? Millions of jobs are described in minute detail as to what the duties and responsibilities are. And women are routinely paid less in a given job than men, and each was hired under identical job descriptions.

No one deserves equal pay. The best employees deserve the best pay. Period the end.

Hey, psycho. See where your hero, Richard Ramirez, died recently. He claimed to be a son of Satan, much like you. Eye witness testimony claimed his body turned to a green color, two days before he died. Most anyone who had contact with him also believed he was of Satan, much like you. Please don't sacrifice an innocent victim in his memory. I'm sure that thought has already crossed your diseased mind.

Here here!

It's Hear Hear, for Pete's sake.

What "equal pay" means is that for a given job description, and let's say there are two open positions, if you hire two people, a man and a woman for the jobs, the starting pay should be the same. What happens down the road, i.e., raises, becomes a performance issue, and that's another subject. It isn't this one.

It's Hear Hear, for Pete's sake.

What "equal pay" means is that for a given job description, and let's say there are two open positions, if you hire two people, a man and a woman for the jobs, the starting pay should be the same. What happens down the road, i.e., raises, becomes a performance issue, and that's another subject. It isn't this one.

No, it's 'hear hear' ...you have to understand the context in which I was stating that. I was pointing to my crotch and saying women deserve equal pay- here here....my girlfriend was reading over my shoulder and laughing as I did it.

A job should pay the same wage , no matter who does it . If you feel a woman can't do it then hire a man but pay the same fore the same work .

Even if one of the people doing the job works longer hours, doesn't take time off and is willing to travel more extensively than others?

I'd think that person would be more valuable to the company, and therefore would get paid more.

Even if one of the people doing the job works longer hours, doesn't take time off and is willing to travel more extensively than others?

I'd think that person would be more valuable to the company, and therefore would get paid more.

Different subject. We're talking about starting a man and a woman at the same wage for the same job description. If one or the other works harder and does a better job, he may be able to negotiate a wage increase. What you don't do is start a woman at a lower rate for no other reason than she is a woman. That's the point here.

It's that everyone should be paid the same for doing the same job.

Not necessarily.

Women routinely get paid less then men with each performing the identical job description.

(Less than)

Identical job description does not necessarily equal identical work ethic, identical output, identical hours put into a salaried position, identical time away from the job for personal reasons, etc. Further, the average is skewed by the fact that women are more likely to choose to work in areas that pay less.

The rest of what you said is feminist talking point nonsense.

The point is not that everyone should be paid the same across the board. It's that everyone should be paid the same for doing the same job. It's not that way at all. Women routinely get paid less then men with each performing the identical job description. Why should employers want to change that? They are happy to shortchange a worker for being female; it saves the employer money.

What? Millions of jobs are described in minute detail as to what the duties and responsibilities are. And women are routinely paid less in a given job than men, and each was hired under identical job descriptions.

If what you are saying is supposedly true, then why in the holy hell would these "greedy" employers ever hire men for these jobs? If they can hire women for substantial savings, and get "identical" work from them as the higher-priced men, then this should be a no-brainer for any greedy company that wants to make more profit. So how do you explain that there is currently no massive shortage of female applicants because of the overwhelming demand by greedy companies?

I have asked this question of dozens of libs, and for some reason none of you are ever able to answer. I wonder why that is...

Hey, psycho. See where your hero, Richard Ramirez, died recently. He claimed to be a son of Satan, much like you. Eye witness testimony claimed his body turned to a green color, two days before he died. Most anyone who had contact with him also believed he was of Satan, much like you. Please don't sacrifice an innocent victim in his memory. I'm sure that thought has already crossed your diseased mind.

Psycho is right. A ritual sacrifice is a great idea though. He was not my hero. I'm still waiting for you libs to figure out why I use him as my avatar. You're not a very smart bunch.