Live Coverage of the Zimmerman Trial

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted · Hidden by Annoyed Liberall, June 10, 2013 - No reason given
Hidden by Annoyed Liberall, June 10, 2013 - No reason given
Older Man Scam
Women often receive warnings about protecting themselves at the mall and in dark parking lots, etc. This one caught me totally by surprise. This is the first warning I have seen for older men and I wanted to pass it on in case you haven't heard about it. It's a 'heads up ' for those older men who may be regular customers at Lowes, Home Depot, Costco, or Wal-Mart. Over t...
he last month I became a victim of a clever scam while out shopping. Simply going out to get supplies has turned out to be quite traumatic. Don't be naive enough to think it can't happen to you.
Here 's how the scam works... Two nice looking, college-age girls will come over to your car or truck as you are packing your purchases into your vehicle. They both start wiping your windshield with a cloth and Windex, with their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts. (It 's impossible not to look). When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say 'No ' but instead ask for a ride to McDonald's. You agree and they climb into the vehicle. On the way, they start undressing. Then one of them starts crawling all over you, while the other one steals your wallet.
I had my wallet stolen Feb. 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, again on the 17th, 20th, 24th, and the 28th. Also March 1st, 4th, 8th, twice on the 16th &17th, and very likely again this upcoming weekend.
What a horrible way to take advantage of older men. So please, send this on to all the older men that you know and warn them to be on the lookout for this scam. (The best times are just before lunch and around 4:30 in the afternoon.)
Please warn your older men friends to be vigilant.
PS - Wal-Mart has wallets on sale for $2.99 each. I found even cheaper ones for $.99 at the Dollar Store and bought them out in three of their stores.
PPS - No time for further chatting -- off now to Lowes.
Posted · Hidden by Annoyed Liberall, June 10, 2013 - spamming
Hidden by Annoyed Liberall, June 10, 2013 - spamming
Older Man Scam
Women often receive warnings about protecting themselves at the mall and in dark parking lots, etc. This one caught me totally by surprise. This is the first warning I have seen for older men and I wanted to pass it on in case you haven't heard about it. It's a 'heads up ' for those older men who may be regular customers at Lowes, Home Depot, Costco, or Wal-Mart. Over t...
he last month I became a victim of a clever scam while out shopping. Simply going out to get supplies has turned out to be quite traumatic. Don't be naive enough to think it can't happen to you.
Here 's how the scam works... Two nice looking, college-age girls will come over to your car or truck as you are packing your purchases into your vehicle. They both start wiping your windshield with a cloth and Windex, with their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts. (It 's impossible not to look). When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say 'No ' but instead ask for a ride to McDonald's. You agree and they climb into the vehicle. On the way, they start undressing. Then one of them starts crawling all over you, while the other one steals your wallet.
I had my wallet stolen Feb. 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, again on the 17th, 20th, 24th, and the 28th. Also March 1st, 4th, 8th, twice on the 16th &17th, and very likely again this upcoming weekend.
What a horrible way to take advantage of older men. So please, send this on to all the older men that you know and warn them to be on the lookout for this scam. (The best times are just before lunch and around 4:30 in the afternoon.)
Please warn your older men friends to be vigilant.
PS - Wal-Mart has wallets on sale for $2.99 each. I found even cheaper ones for $.99 at the Dollar Store and bought them out in three of their stores.
PPS - No time for further chatting -- off now to Lowes.

Damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnit, the should be a law that allows f'n whackov loonies with guns to hunt down and kill kids with candy and sodas.

Only if said kid is black my friend.

Damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnit, the should be a law that allows f'n whackov loonies with guns to hunt down and kill kids with candy and sodas.

Black people do not belong in nice neighborhoods, if a black person is in a nice neighborhood they are automatically "suspicious". Why Was he in a Nice Neighborhood that he didn't live in? Perhaps he was just passing through, or more likely he was looking for a victim to rob or rape. Either way only God and Martin will know his motives for being in a Area he had no Business in now.

Who cares. There is already a bounty on his dumbass inside or outside the bars. Zimmy won't be alive in 2015.

So you are saying that you support vigilante Justice. You also believe it is ok to Murder someone because you think he is Guilty, or has committed some perceived wrong doing?

Zimmerman is a National Treasure, he put his life on the line to protect his family, his neighbors, and his life..

Zimmerman should receive a metal Hes the best!!!!!!!!!!

The only thing I would add on is a 1 million dollar reward paid directly out of the pockets of Barrack Obama, Jesse Jackson, and Al Sharpton for a total 3 million dollar reward.

Z-bag of shite ya mean.

Grown man hunting down and killing unarmed kid walking down the sidewalk deserves to swing from the gallows.

This never would have happened if he stayed in his truck. The 911 dispatcher told him 'we don't need you to do that' when asked if he was following Martin.

The kid was armed with Arizona Tea and Skittles.

There was no self defense, there was no stand your ground.

Love the cactus and quote.

The quote is mine. Mother Joneses found the pic for me and Misty made me the sig.

:)

Z-bag of shite ya mean.

Grown man hunting down and killing unarmed kid walking down the sidewalk deserves to swing from the gallows.

Zimmerman didn't hunt down anyone, nor was Trevon Martin a Kid. He was a 17 year old nigger Buck who thought he was a "thug", and Zimmerman gave him the death of a thug.

Z-bag of shite ya mean.

face it dirtbag all he killed was a nig, theres no harm in that, and tragvons life wasnt worth much anyway he was on his way to prison sooner or later, zimmerman saved the tax payers money

Stating a well known fact, dumbass.

So you agree with Vigilante Justice, Posies, and the like? How is that any different than what the Ku Klux Klan did to blacks in the post civil war pre civil rights era? Don't get me wrong, I agree 100% with that the klan did.

Zimmerman didn't hunt down anyone, nor was Trevon Martin a Kid. He was a 17 year old nigger Buck who thought he was a "thug", and Zimmerman gave him the death of a thug.

Rewriting the factz,

LMAO

The thug had a gun, killed a kid, even confessed to killing him.

Hang em High!

face it dirtbag all he killed was a nig, theres no harm in that, and tragvons life wasnt worth much anyway he was on his way to prison sooner or later, zimmerman saved the tax payers money

I'm RushLimbaughfan and I approve of this Message, as well as agree with it.

Only if said kid is black my friend.

Black people do not belong in nice neighborhoods, if a black person is in a nice neighborhood they are automatically "suspicious". Why Was he in a Nice Neighborhood that he didn't live in? Perhaps he was just passing through, or more likely he was looking for a victim to rob or rape. Either way only God and Martin will know his motives for being in a Area he had no Business in now.

He was with his father visiting a friend that lives there. But that doesn't matter. The Constitution grants the right of freedom of movement in the country. What that means moron is he has the right to walk through any goddam neighborhood he wants without being obstructed by the government, or an idiot with a gun. Which now that I think of it means Martins Constitutional rights of freedom of movement were also violated. You morons keep hurting your own cause every time you open your suck holes. Keep on talking.